Why is ever use the rating section ?

A

Anewuser2026

Silver
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Posts
560
Reputation
315
you’ll never know until u ask girls yourself
 
what the fuck did you just say
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer and mxl4chi1
I completely agree with that; the current rating section is clearly a total joke and simply not worth taking seriously.
 
both are bad
rating section is worse tbh that we have cls and htns that would get rated mtn
girls might be slightly more accurate if you ask them flat out
but the best way to tell obviously is your treatment from women
 
rating section is worse tbh that we have cls and htns that would get rated mtn
girls might be slightly more accurate if you ask them flat out
but the best way to tell obviously is your treatment from women
Yea. U just ask random ones and then see how they text u afterwards. Pretty simple
 
Yea. U just ask random ones and then see how they text u afterwards. Pretty simple
That’s right—this is the best way to gauge how attractive you are to women, rather than looking at the ratings section here; the people here wouldn't dare give anyone a score higher than HMTN.
 
That’s right—this is the best way to gauge how attractive you are to women, rather than looking at the ratings section here; the people here wouldn't dare give anyone a score higher than HMTN.
Haha why are you the only smart person I’ve ever seen on here?
 
rating section is worse tbh that we have cls and htns that would get rated mtn
girls might be slightly more accurate if you ask them flat out
but the best way to tell obviously is your treatment from women
nah, i had a girl tell me i was handsome and beautiful back when i was objectively sub5
 
Lwky you need to check your frontal cortex shit might be damaged
 
nah, i had a girl tell me i was handsome and beautiful back when i was objectively sub5
Yeah, that’s one girl. I’ve asked like 30+ now I don’t even know and I’ve got a couple low ratings too so they aren’t just “lying”
 
nah, i had a girl tell me i was handsome and beautiful back when i was objectively sub5
she could have been telling the truth you know, not to be bluepilled, but looks are more subjective than you think and sometimes people really do find someone unconventionally attractive.
 
nah, i had a girl tell me i was handsome and beautiful back when i was objectively sub5
I won't let the internet cloud my mind, the way it clouds the minds of so many users here.
 
Yeah, that’s one girl. I’ve asked like 30+ now I don’t even know and I’ve got a couple low ratings too so they aren’t just “lying”
send them a chad and they will rate him low
 
she could have been telling the truth you know, not to be bluepilled, but looks are more subjective than you think and sometimes people really do find someone unconventionally attractive.
Depends whether u see them irl or online
 
Depends whether u see them irl or online
That’s right—people are more brutally honest online because the screen acts as a shield, whereas in real life, they are more sensitive.
 
Yea I sent him to a couple
I don't understand why people here think women wouldn't be honest about your looks online; if an unattractive man sends his photo to a woman, she’ll simply block or ignore him—she certainly wouldn't compliment him, or compare him with a supermodel.
 
I don't understand why people here think women wouldn't be honest about your looks online; if an unattractive man sends his photo to a woman, she’ll simply block or ignore him—she certainly wouldn't compliment him, or compare him with a supermodel.
Let’s talk elsewhere yeah?
 
you've never been on reddit
What are you talking about? Of course I’ve been on Reddit, but I don’t like the place, and I hate the people there; in fact, I even got banned for threatening others.
 
What are you talking about? Of course I’ve been on Reddit, but I don’t like the place, and I hate the people there; in fact, I even got banned for threatening others.
then you would know they always tell below average men that they look good even tho they would never touch them
 
then you would know they always tell below average men that they look good even tho they would never touch them
I see your point, but the difference is that Reddit users are predominantly staunch leftists, and this user base certainly does not represent the majority of the general public.
 
then you would know they always tell below average men that they look good even tho they would never touch them
Well one of the ones who was “lying” about me being 9 we were touching each other a few days later so…..
 

Similar threads

killuacel
Replies
5
Views
46
Sett
Sett
Mooks Laxx
Replies
0
Views
25
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
HexumReincarnated
Replies
4
Views
39
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
B
Replies
0
Views
13
bibodude
B
Turkic Albanian
Replies
11
Views
147
cold_nano
cold_nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top