Why is everyone shitting on FatmanO?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
He is about the only guy here together with some others that posts valuable stuff, hes very kind and he tries his best to looksmax. Meanwhile everyone makes fun of him

@FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, SayNoToRotting, HereForReasons and 10 others
He is about the only guy here together with some others that posts valuable stuff, hes very kind and he tries his best to looksmax. Meanwhile everyone makes fun of him

@FatmanO
Legit

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
Idk. He seems like a nice guy

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Zeta ascended and fukmylyf
because @itsOVER sucks horse cock

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
resting cuck face

guy is a meme. also thinks he's genuinely good looking or something idk his responses are autistic but hilarious

guy is a meme. also thinks he's genuinely good looking or something idk his responses are autistic but hilarious
Does he really think that?

Does he really think that?
on his recent thread he seems to deny that his bad looks are what repulses women and that he's not bad looking

honestly the guy just has a bit of an ego as he takes replies seriously most of the time and ends up ridiculing himself.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
on his recent thread he seems to deny that his bad looks are what repulses women and that he's not bad looking

honestly the guy just has a bit of an ego as he takes replies seriously most of the time and ends up ridiculing himself.
LOL what a coper

It's our way to love him no homo tho.

Which thread was it btw

I like fatman, he seems very friendly, and actually managed to looksmaxx from 3 to like a 5.5 while most of the people here dont do shit lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Swagwaffle
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 685

No I dont think that, I use sarcasm because It pisses me off that people shit on me for no reason. When I get mad I just mess with them

This didnt happen today they acted very friendly to me and waved and shit then I went to waterboard

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and Deleted member 685
He’s ok but gives the vibe that he deserves to be bullied idk why

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 206
I love @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: x30001
the one about 3 girls on the beach
Btw if you really want what I think because people keep saying I think im a model. Personally I think facially Im 5.5 which I worked hard for but I noticed its very hard to number this, but Id say above avg.

And ''0.5'' points for height and body

None of this matters ad I dont go out that much but I use this for job opportunities and to get confidence to vlog on youtube.
I love @FatmanO
I love you too bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and RedKeyboard
@itsOVER thoughts ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Scarface and Pendejo
Btw if you really want what I think because people keep saying I think im a model. Personally I think facially Im 5.5 which I worked hard for but I noticed its very hard to number this, but Id say above avg.

None of this matters ad I dont go out that much but I use this for job opportunities and to get confidence to vlog on youtube.

I love you too bro
nah man ur ok. just keep being u k? :feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
The only user that actually looksmaxed and managed to go from shit to average and get female attention. The others are dying of envy. Stop bullying fatman or I’ll never let your future wives have my chad semen.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685

THIS is why the cuck gets bullied.

He thinks this body is ADDING points to him.

ZYCGoKC

20181205 130546

You have the worst body I've ever seen on PSL.

3b4a761e91451c8e772f760afd336d3c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Scarface and Deleted member 685
@FatmanO is bro
he is the first person on psl sites to see my real face

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and FatmanO
I like him, genuinely dislike the whole "blackpill" ideology though. I'll respect him the day he revokes his "blackpilled" card, which I figure is soon, because the second you reach avg-above avg looks, you realize how wrong the incel community is in a lot of ways. He comes across as genuine and kindhearted, two traits that users here are usually devoid of

I love @FatmanO
I like him, genuinely dislike the whole "blackpill" ideology though. I'll respect him the day he revokes his "blackpilled" card, which I figure is soon, because the second you reach avg-above avg looks, you realize how wrong the incel community is in a lot of ways. He comes across as genuine and kindhearted, two traits that users here are usually devoid of

I like him, genuinely dislike the whole "blackpill" ideology though. I'll respect him the day he revokes his "blackpilled" card, which I figure is soon, because the second you reach avg-above avg looks, you realize how wrong the incel community is in a lot of ways.
elab or cuck

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
elab or cuck
Good looks = better life but most girls don't just go spread eagle because a dude is handsome, not all women r whores but the ones who are are absolutely disgusting

Love exists insofar as it is an intellectual pursuit, marriages without total compromise of wants and character are more than feasible and in fact more enjoyable. There's more to life than sex.

If there's one thing u guys are right about tho it's that manlets get no respect. They can do all they want but nothing will change

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Dude Abides, FatmanO and fukmylyf
ah sure he's a nice guy but he's delusional as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Good looks = better life but most girls don't just go spread eagle because a dude is handsome, not all women r whores but the ones who are are absolutely disgusting

Love exists insofar as it is an intellectual pursuit, marriages without total compromise of wants and character are more than feasible and in fact more enjoyable. There's more to life than sex.

If there's one thing u guys are right about tho it's that manlets get no respect. They can do all they want but nothing will change
This guy gets it. Height is really important more than people realise

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Alexanderr, The Dude Abides and 3 others
cus hes delusional, i have no problem with him, just his autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, DidntRead and Deleted member 685
Oops I replied to the wrong person 😄
Honestly no point in using Chad tho.
Chad merely plays the system, he doesn't make the rules, women do.
Wanna play league?

This guy gets it. Height is really important more than people realise

it's more about not being short than it is about being tall

there is really no point in being tall if you don't have the face, skull and frame to back it up

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and DidntRead
I have no issue with him.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685

@FatmanO
It's just (most) l00kism fags that can't understand an actual joke.
Go back to the shithole ya'll came from tbh. The forum quality has gone down so much ever since you niggers got here.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Deleted member 685
It's just (most) l00kism fags that can't understand an actual joke.
Go back to the shithole ya'll came from tbh. The forum quality has gone down so much ever since you niggers got here.
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You do realize that this whole forum believes in the "blackpill ideology" right?
This comment is full of :soy: . You need to gtfo before mods ban you for writing such a bluepilled coment.
Why are you even here dumbfuck?

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 685
You do realize that this whole forum believes in the "blackpill ideology" right?
This comment is full of :soy: . You need to gtfo before mods ban you for writing such a bluepilled coment.
Why are you even here dumbfuck?
I think what he is trying to say when you are above avg you get slight point of dimnishing returns (being either 5.5 or 5 is huge diffrence, while not a 7 or 8 in terms of attracting someone (cause you already attract them) but thats still blackpill
it's more about not being short than it is about being tall

there is really no point in being tall if you don't have the face, skull and frame to back it up
Tall matters, but people think ultra short guys can get women. You really need to be attractive like model like if you are 5'4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685