why is girilfriend not take seriously??

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
like i told her i want her to start to bully me and beat me sometimes

she called me a faggit but i told her its called faggot and not faggit and she told me that if my mom was alive she wish she aborted me

but like i told her not to make joke about mom cause she is ded so i like scratch her with nails

but now she is always joking about it whenever i tell her that i feel depressed cause a blond gigastacy that was interested in me before is ignoring me now and like a week ago she at least use to left my message on seen but now she isnt even opening it so i feel like shooting myself in brain

😢😢😢😢 is she bad person??? , should i cocaine and keep it in her cubpoard and photo frame her in front of cops (in gta online)

@Jamesothy @germanlooks @MarkCorrigan @gigi ( 'GIGI' :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 14262, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
dominatrix as a profession exists for a reason, just go to one of those

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and TUSSELEIF
Take your meds bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, CupOfCoffee, Fear and 16 others
Don’t understand what I just read tbh

i agree op. thank u

Don’t understand what I just read tbh
OK WAIT A SECOND

TLDR
- I ASK GIRLFRIEND TO BULLY ME
-SHE CALL ME A FAGGIT BUT I TELL HER ITS FAGGOT AND SHE TOLD ME MY MOM WISH SHE ABORT ME IF SHE HERE
-I TOLD HER BLOND GIGASTACY IS IGNORING ME AND I DEPRESSED BUT SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T CARE
-SHOULD I DESTROY HER LIFE (IN MINECRAFT)

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BearBoy, germanlooks and 1 other person

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 30
bump @Amnesia @ifyouwannabemylover @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @OldVirgin @Proex @TraumatisedOgre

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and lore
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, mogstar, lutte and 2 others
caging rn
please tell me this is ironic

• +1
oh sweet gigi im cumming hard rn, im going to cum on your face 🥵
OMFGGGGG remember that time u came so hard inside my bussy while tsertser was watching 🥰 (@TsarTsar444 )

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Tony
Why is op ingleish not goot?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
He disturbed our king Vaas Montenegro :rage:
wait a second , vaas discovered india right when he went on ship to do spice trade

like for real if vaas co da @gamma didnt exist then curries wont exist on earth jfll :lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: gamma and ALP
oh sweet gigi im cumming hard rn, im going to cum on your face 🥵
OMFGGGGG remember that time u came so hard inside my bussy while tsertser was watching 🥰 (@TsarTsar444 )
Stop the gay shit before i pull up with my gang and shoot yo asses on my momma

@gigi stop ignore reply , u enjoy my cock last time right??

• Love it
im into teny ( @Tony ) and tsertser ( @TsarTsar444 ) they’re so good at fucking my sweet tight innocent buddy 🥰🥰
and what about when i fuck ur sweet tight innocent bussy?? , also u orgasm very hard

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444, mogstar and Tony
im into teny ( @Tony ) and tsertser ( @TsarTsar444 ) they’re so good at fucking my sweet tight innocent buddy 🥰🥰
also what bout @original? he die?

caging rn
please tell me this is ironic
IMG 20211019 125311
IMG 20211019 125424
IMG 20211019 125517
IMG 20211019 125536
IMG 20211019 125551
IMG 20211019 125628

@itorroella9 @JamesHowlett @Jamesothy @Chadeep @germanlooks @Amnesia @gigi @Tony @TsarTsar444 @BearBoy @Bewusst @MyAssStinksLikeShit @ALP @Beetlejuice @Rush @Ethereal @sytyl @MarkCorrigan @subhuman incel @OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun, BearBoy, itorroella9 and 2 others
like i told her i want her to start to bully me and beat me sometimes

she called me a faggit but i told her its called faggot and not faggit and she told me that if my mom was alive she wish she aborted me

but like i told her not to make joke about mom cause she is ded so i like scratch her with nails

but now she is always joking about it whenever i tell her that i feel depressed cause a blond gigastacy that was interested in me before is ignoring me now and like a week ago she at least use to left my message on seen but now she isnt even opening it so i feel like shooting myself in brain

😢😢😢😢 is she bad person??? , should i cocaine and keep it in her cubpoard and photo frame her in front of cops (in gta online)

@Jamesothy @germanlooks @MarkCorrigan @gigi ( 'GIGI' :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:)
@Jamesothy advice plsease

@Jamesothy advice plsease
Dude, I don't know. Your thought pattern seems to be erratic. Either that or I'm having trouble understanding what's going on.

Why don't you ask your sister again? She is the one that gave you this fetish and so she can keep making you cum maybe? I don't know but just a thought

Dude, I don't know. Your thought pattern seems to be erratic. Either that or I'm having trouble understanding what's going on.
ok bestie , so like what exactly do u have trouble understanding about whats going on??

like im asking if i ask my girlfriend that i have crush on blond gigastacy that looks very sexy and then my gf tells me that she doesnt want me to talk about her and she doesnt care about the blond girl and that she considers this cheating

then is my gf a hoe???? , like its her fault or my fault?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Why don't you ask your sister again? She is the one that gave you this fetish and so she can keep making you cum maybe? I don't know but just a thought
i dont like my sister wtff

ok bestie , so like what exactly do u have trouble understanding about whats going on??

like im asking if i ask my girlfriend that i have crush on blond gigastacy that looks very sexy and then my gf tells me that she doesnt want me to talk about her and she doesnt care about the blond girl and that she considers this cheating

then is my gf a hoe???? , like its her fault or my fault?
Don't sound like she's a hoe. Just got pretty tough standards when it comes to cheating. Could be because she's someone who might cheat, but maybe not as well. Not everybody who's suspicious is necessarily guilty.

Don't sound like she's a hoe. Just got pretty tough standards when it comes to cheating. Could be because she's someone who might cheat, but maybe not as well. Not everybody who's suspicious is necessarily guilty.
nah , she aint a cheater for sure

but like she doesnt pay attention or help me when i tell her i feel sad about blond gigastacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002