Why is HGH so cope? (Unless under 5'8)

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Confirmed 3 psl
HGH can give only 1-3 inches of height max. That is so useless to someone who is 5'9 wanting to become 6'2. Unless you are a 5'7 manlet who is losing psl points, HGH is ineffective.
If Im wrong, tell me why.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
HGH can give only 1-3 inches of height max. That is so useless to someone who is 5'9 wanting to become 6'2. Unless you are a 5'7 manlet who is losing psl points, HGH is ineffective.
If Im wrong, tell me why.
Still boosts your smv if you have a decent face, ogre if you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
6ft or death

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
1.) Almost everyone is is either too old for hgh to make a difference, or too poor to use enough for a long enough time to make a difference anyways so this whole heightmaxxing thing is kind of a joke.

2.) 1-3 inches would be amazing for someone who is 5'9, what are you talking about? But for the reason above it's cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBoy, Currycellmate and 1 other person
1.) Almost everyone is is either too old for hgh to make a difference, or too poor to use enough for a long enough time to make a difference anyways so this whole heightmaxxing thing is kind of a joke.

2.) 1-3 inches would be amazing for someone who is 5'9, what are you talking about? But for the reason above it's cope.
I guess that's fair. So if someone runs HGH long enough(like more than a year)should see more than 3 inch gains( if their plates are open that is)?

I guess that's fair. So if someone runs HGH long enough(like more than a year)should see more than 3 inch gains( if their plates are open that is)?
Depends how old you are, what your genetics are, how much hgh, quality of hgh, etc

Like if you're 10 years old doing 6+ius of real hgh for years then yeah you should grow

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate
Depends how old you are, what your genetics are, how much hgh, quality of hgh, etc

Like if you're 10 years old doing 6+ius of real hgh for years then yeah you should grow
I am gonna use HGH to maximise Zygo protrusion and Bone forward growth Height is just a Bonus as I am 15 and over 6ft I will grow even if I didn't take shit

terrible for your health. increases your risk of getting cancer and cardiovascular disease. lower HGH linked to longevity.

terrible for your health. increases your risk of getting cancer and cardiovascular disease. lower HGH linked to longevity.

So is lower testosterone, castrated men live significantly longer on average. So why don't you chop your balls off?

See my point?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Currycellmate, Newguyaround and 1 other person
So is lower testosterone, castrated men live significantly longer on average. So why don't you chop your balls off?

certain amount of testosterone is vital for maintaining male's sexual attractiveness. sure without T you could live longer, but as a worthless ugly fuck.

HGH is different in that after certain age, you just need minimum amount and increasing its level adds nothing to your attractiveness.

certain amount of testosterone is vital for maintaining male's sexual attractiveness. sure without T you could live longer, but as a worthless ugly fuck.

HGH is different in that after certain age, you just need minimum amount and increasing its level adds nothing to your attractiveness.
hgh at a low dose can keep you looking young both in terms of skin and hair. Definitely adds to your attractiveness. I will be on a low dose of hgh in my 40s and onwards assuming I am financially stable at that time.

• +1

Hey I’ve seen you post on several threads now that heightmaxxing does work, but that it won’t work for almost anyone here because you have to start it when you’re young. You argued that pituitary gland tumors which massively increase HGH release are evidence that height is not necessarily 100% genetic if intervened from an outside source. What I’m wondering though is, why are you so insistent that increasing height via HGH injections or secretagogues isn’t possible later on in puberty? I’m honestly trying to understand why you think this but can’t think of a logical reason. As long as the growth plates in the bones responsible for longitudinal growth are still active, supplementing HGH (IGF-1) should do the EXACT same thing that it would do if the patient started supplementation at an earlier age. The only thing that bone age actually measured is the bone’s maturity. Thanks in advance and I hope I don’t sound like an asshole, just trying to understand your POV

EDIT: Corrected errors because it’s late and I’m tired af

Last edited:
  • +1
Hey I’ve seen you post on several threads now that heightmaxxing does work, but that it won’t work for almost anyone here because you have to start it when you’re young. You argued that pituitary gland tumors which massively increase HGH release are evidence that height is not necessarily 100% genetic if intervened from an outside source. What I’m wondering though is, why are you so insistent that increasing height via HGH injections or secretagogues isn’t possible later on in puberty? I’m honestly trying to understand why you think this but can’t think of a logical reason. As long as the growth plates in the bones responsible for longitudinal growth are still active, supplementing HGH (IGF-1) should do the EXACT same thing that it would do if the patient started supplementation at an earlier age. The only thing that bone age actually measured is the bone’s maturity. Thanks in advance and I hope I don’t sound like an asshole, just trying to understand your POV

EDIT: Corrected errors because it’s late and I’m tired af
if you were to hit a big growth spurt at 15 and used hgh then I believe it could work.

But people using mk677 at 17 are coping