Why is Israel in conflict with Palestine?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I thought both those places were in the Middle East, shouldn’t they be friends? I mean they’re two peas in a pod. Two desert shitholes that I couldn’t even pin point on a map lol. It’s like California fighting Texas or something. Just doesn’t make sense lol. Guess when you’re a worthless third world shitskin you just make shit choices in life lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and n9wiff
Middle East not for beginners 😭 🙏

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
cuz torah is garb

I thought both those places were in the Middle East, shouldn’t they be friends? I mean they’re two peas in a pod. Two desert shitholes that I couldn’t even pin point on a map lol. It’s like California fighting Texas or something. Just doesn’t make sense lol. Guess when you’re a worthless third world shitskin you just make shit choices in life lol
To sum it up i think jewish desert fuckers want to landmax into the muslim desert fuckers territory , which resulted in said beef

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
To sum it up i think jewish desert fuckers want to landmax into the muslim desert fuckers territory , which resulted in said beef
Haha that’s some funny stuff. Why doesn’t someone just blow all them shitskins to pieces so the rest of the world can have som peace and quiet

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Na I thought that’s were osama and saddam and all them towel head fags live
That’s all there is. Atoms, particles, signals, cells…

All of these things created a spic being gutted on the desert floor. Weird huh

Max, really?? Seems like they just want that little red slice
F9G aKyXgAArexq

Israelis and palestinians both feel they have a religious claim to a certain region in the Middle East. Between the dispute over land and the numerous religious/cultural differences between the two groups, they hate each other and have been fighting for years. It’s all coming to a head now bc Biden gets paid shitloads by Israel/AIPAC to let them commit war crimes in the Middle East and not see consequences for it

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix