"why is it always the european girls with korean bfs"

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Would you look at this

Look at the responses and likes, and see how many girls agree :ROFLMAO:

I spread the truth. Also, a guy commented on my last thread that he sees so many sub5 asian with Finnnish girls in Finland. Ill post that link for u on the comments. This one was a quick thread. Quick but very telling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
Would you look at this

Look at the responses and likes, and see how many girls agree :ROFLMAO:

I spread the truth. Also, a guy commented on my last thread that he sees so many sub5 asian with Finnnish girls in Finland. Ill post that link for u on the comments. This one was a quick thread. Quick but very telling

>polska mongol untermenschen
>white
Lol

"Samething is happening here in finland.. average and below average asians are getting white women. I always see those couples when I go somewhere."

@bladexeno

>polska mongol untermenschen
>white
Lol
its not just poland. A polish girl responded but the original post was about a girl from different european country. Anyways, check the comments

its not just poland. A polish girl responded but the original post was about a girl from different european country. Anyways, check the comments
Not my problem really.

@Blkpill Godfather @Jiyn @justinzayn @Curry Suicide @ShortBrownandUgly @TRUE_CEL @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @beachdude123 @6ft4 JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar @traveler @TRUE_CEL @your smile @House Lannister @pur3e @Xangsane

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Cheesyrumble and Xangsane
stop tagging me in your gook cope posts. i have better things to do than argue with triggered chinks all day :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, mightyravendark, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
no one said white it says european
also look at the tweet and see who its referring to. Its like i have to baby these wrinkly cumskins all the time :trepidation:

stop tagging me in your gook cope posts. i have better things to do than argue with triggered chinks all day :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
View attachment 1876541
funny enough tho, that guy in that pic u used is more attractive than 80 percent of wrinkly cumskins that look 40 by the age of 20

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Last edited:
Nah, it's just funny that ethnics try pretend that they are white aryans.

Science disagrees with you. Facts don't care for your convictions.
i dont wish to be white aryans. Lets get serious here. the fact that whites have the highest balding rate? The fact that whites have the lowest sperm count and highest chance of erectile dysfunction? The highest rate of looking 40 by the age of 20? The highest rate of having a recessed chin? Highest rate of having a beak nose? Sorry, i think science doesnt care about ur convictions

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Nah, it's just funny that ethnics try pretend that they are white aryans.

Science disagrees with you. Facts don't care for your convictions.
Every European is white to us non-whites. Like how all brown people are the same to you.

• +1
i dont wish to be white aryans. Lets get serious here. the fact that whites have the highest balding rate? The fact that whites have the lowest sperm count and highest chance of erectile dysfunction? The highest rate of looking 40 by the age of 20? The highest rate of having a recessed chin? Highest rate of having a beak nose? Sorry, i think science doesnt care about ur convictions
Not my problem since I'm a gook abomination.

Every European is white to us non-whites. Like how all brown people are the same to you.
Yeah, bro nigs and pakis are the same. Absolute insanity. Phenotypes are easy to distinguish from.

Yeah, bro nigs and pakis are the same. Absolute insanity. Phenotypes are easy to distinguish from.
let me say this tho, ive seen many SEA men starting to dress up well, wearing korean clothes, and doing their hair and taking care of their hygiene. And they do pretty well

• +1
Nope, west asian slavshit mutt aka 100% asian
i think if u just stop thinking bunch of shitskins and most of cumskins on this forum with inferior complex, u will be fine

• +1
i think if u just stop thinking bunch of shitskins and most of cumskins on this forum with inferior complex, u will be fine
No thinking fine thinking for your inferior genetics.

we all know that blonde nordic women love asian men.
how many times must i say this?

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and stickyblickyhuh
The answer is simple: white women are professional at fetishizing men of other races :ogre:

White women are way more racist than white men tbh, liberal feminism is racist af.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Said no girl ever @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
The answer is simple: white women are professional at fetishizing men of other races :ogre:

White women are way more racist than white men tbh, liberal feminism is racist af.
my man... u have ur pronouns on forum like this:ROFLMAO: but yeah a lot of white women fucking hate white men. But its not even those that go for korean. The hot ones go for koreans. Check the twitter on this thread, scroll up

Schizophrenia-tier but whatever helps you sleep, bozo.
go take a shower. I can already smell ur shitskin. Ive heard that skin whitening is very popular there. Did u see my india and middle east truth thread?

this has to be sarcasm

What's the point of these threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
my man... u have ur pronouns on forum like this:ROFLMAO:
Yeah :Comfy:
but yeah a lot of white women fucking hate white men.
A minority of them do tho
But its not even those that go for korean. The hot ones go for koreans.
Most foreign women that go for koreans are koreaboos, most koreaboos are not hot (just lke how most women aren't hot either)... the thing is that hot women dating koreans brings more attention than average women dating koreans :ogre:

dont give a shit about vietnams. Just go take a shower and wash that shitskin off :forcedsmile:
@Vietnam i start to understand why you consider all those scumm as shit. Nothing more irritating than those copers

Yeah :Comfy:

A minority of them do tho

Most foreign women that go for koreans are koreaboos, most koreaboos are not hot (just lke how most women aren't hot either)... the thing is that hot women dating koreans brings more attention than average women dating koreans :ogre:
obviously thats the case. But there is a street interviews in korea where they ask foreigners and they say on the line of, koreans take care of their look and how they dress so they look better. And its true, more koreans are into their looks and takes care of em, if u compare to other parts of the world

@Vietnam i start to understand why you consider all those scumm as shit. Nothing more irritating than those copers
is that guy actual Vietnamese? tell him my old neighbor's daughters loved our family :ROFLMAO: