"why is it always the european girls with korean bfs"

@ICANNOTBECONTAINED @luljankybo

I love how us East asians are the only ethnics on this forum that arent self hating. Mirin this brown german girl saving herself for an east asian guy once she finds one. High demand and low supply.

yup. The most reasonable too. I guess it makes sense tho cause that correlates to how well east asians are doing in real life. Financially and socially now

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Cheesyrumble
yup. The most reasonable too. I guess it makes sense tho cause that correlates to how well east asians are doing in real life. Financially and socially now
@Jiyn @Gallowglass @mightyravendark cannot relate tho

@ICANNOTBECONTAINED @luljankybo
Gurgle my fat cock longer you pathetic cocksucking gook, you envy every aspect about us but will never have it, fucking 5'4 dicklet :forcedsmile::feelskek::feelshaha:

Gurgle my fat cock longer you pathetic cocksucking gook, you envy every aspect about us but will never have it, fucking 5'4 dicklet :forcedsmile::feelskek::feelshaha:
yeah i can tell u are just projecting.

hey ill tag u on my other thread. Hope u enjoy the truth brotha

hey ill tag u on my other thread. Hope u enjoy the truth brotha
Living rent free in your manlet incel skull, cope, proving my point by worshipping me :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
Living rent free in your manlet incel skull, cope, proving my point by worshipping me :forcedsmile:
this gook is bumping his own threads cause i got fkn 30 reacts on mine jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hes so clowned on, fuckin entire forum has his dicklet japanese chink headahh on ignore 💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 22190
this gook is bumping his own threads cause i got fkn 30 reacts on mine jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hes so clowned on, fuckin entire forum has his dicklet japanese chink headahh on ignore 💀💀

u really love male validation dont u? fag

THIS FAGGOT MENTIONED ME IN 4+ POSTS ALREADY RENT FREE :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • JFL

also all the 30 people that reacted to ur forum used to go apeshit on mine until they quietly conceded. And dude is really over here bragging about how many reactions he got. How sad is ur life

Generational trauma from the mongol conquests

also why are u and @pur3e arguing?
@pur3e has been making obscene threats and pissing the whole forum off. He has literally argued with most of the forum at this point.

Take a look at the things he has told me:
0161388D 024B 40CD 8302 D1669902709B
5F219180 68E1 4DDD 89E4 F01FCD1236AF

4A4E8572 4CC0 4900 8D7F BF29FE3CE27F

78E1243F 0B52 4075 8450 2D1DDBBB6E60

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

Mayocels and shitskins hate on the ultimate zoomer slayers. Hate what they cant be 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️. Keep barking subhumans

Mayocels and shitskins hate on the ultimate zoomer slayers. Hate what they cant be 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️. Keep barking subhumans
they think making the texts bolded makes it seem to have more merit. Fucking cumskins and shitskins logic

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Earth Dollar
lowkey thats funny tho :ROFLMAO: hes on a different lvl of trolling lol
Not gonna lie I loled when I saw his shit posting. He even made a thread about me. But seriously y’all need to distance himself from him. He is giving forum Asians a bad name. I bet if wasn’t here people wouldn’t mind you guys as much. I actually like yours and @Cheesyrumble threads.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and Cheesyrumble
Not gonna lie I loled when I saw his shit posting. He even made a thread about me. But seriously y’all need to distance himself from him. He is giving forum Asians a bad name. I bet if wasn’t here people wouldn’t mind you guys as much. I actually like yours and @Cheesyrumble threads.
I like to think I'm the most objective and realistic gook poster on here. I only get serious and start racebaiting to defend Gooks after @stickyblickyhuh 's threads riles up the whole forum to go apeshit on Gooks after seeing one too many gook threads. I basically have to clean up his bullshit lol

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and Earth Dollar
shining through the city with a little funk and soul
Venom GIF by Stray Kids

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and Cheesyrumble
:love:

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Earth Dollar
shining through the city with a little funk and soul
Venom GIF by Stray Kids
ur profile pic and ur username color matches. Its pleasing to the eye. Kind of a weird thing to say but ya

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21052
I like to think I'm the most objective and realistic gook poster on here. I only get serious and start racebaiting to defend Gooks after @stickyblickyhuh 's threads riles up the whole forum to go apeshit on Gooks after seeing one too many gook threads. I basically have to clean up his bullshit lol
:owo:

• Love it
kpoppill is law

• +1
What a absolute shitshow all your threads are JFL @stickyblickyhuh

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh