WHY IS IT LIKE THAT? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Why some users are chad and they can post their pics and write about their slayes? How is this possible that people are chads? How is this possible that im not chad mentalcel? How, im asking

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Cause yo personality is bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Cause yo personality is bad
Why and how is it possible that im not chad? I fought that im chad my 2hole life how i can cope? It tragedy, whol preinciple of life is gone now.

Why theres so many chads here? W
How those IOIs are possible? Idk

• +1
this is why:feelstastyman:

You need to take a cold shower at exactly 6am

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4209
WHY, why everything is so subhuman? Sometimes i see myself as fucking slayer and sometimes as a truecels Idk What is happening. I always thought that im chad. How i can cope with not being unmoggable at least in my town?

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Pietrosiek, you have two things you can do now, either a do every surgery on earth or b, shut the fuck up and softmax

• +1
Beeing chad is hard bro. You dont want to be a chad. Imagine fukken 2 girls evey day. So exhausting.

Pietrosiek, you have two things you can do now, either a do every surgery on earth or b, shut the fuck up and softmax
Shut the fuck up. Idk how im not chad. Its i possible, everything was linging up like i was mentalcel chad, like i mogged 6psl chad but Nah im 2.5psl. Idk how that happened.

• +1
I am a Chad @Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Reoa
Shut the fuck up. Idk how im not chad. Its i possible, everything was linging up like i was mentalcel chad, like i mogged 6psl chad but Nah im 2.5psl. Idk how that happened.
You are not 2,5 psl, and you are clearly having a mental breakdown. You dont have to be the best in everything pietro, just try to softmax and get someone on your level

You are not a 2.5 man! Easily 3-3.5 man, 2.5 is extremely ugly.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hebbewem and Pietrosiek
You are not 2,5 psl, and you are clearly having a mental breakdown. You dont have to be the best in everything pietro, just try to softmax and get someone on your level
No. I dont want anybody. I Just want to make my narcy dreams come true. Thats it.

You can't give up now Pietro. The white race needs your nordic genes. You have to impregnate white women, the future of your race lies in your hands.

You are not a 2.5 man! Easily 3-3.5 man, 2.5 is extremely ugly.
What? I expect ee youre 5psl easy man maybe even 6psl. Not fucking 3.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I was trying to be friendly man😔
Idk. I cant cope without that dopaminę of thinking about myself as 6psl dude. I really thought that im chad. How i can accept that dudes rate me 3 or 4 psl. Its destroying me. Like i consider being average 4psl as giga shit, 5psl is minimum and 7 is optimal. Fuck

Idk. I cant cope without that dopaminę of thinking about myself as 6psl dude. I really thought that im chad. How i can accept that dudes rate me 3 or 4 psl. Its destroying me. Like i consider being average 4psl as giga shit, 5psl is minimum and 7 is optimal. Fuck

But you have to be honest man, I can say you are psl 10 right now but it won't change anything.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
But you have to be honest man, I can say you are psl 10 right now but it won't change anything.
Yes, 0roblem is that im not 6psl mentalcel. How i can cope that they are man better than me where i live? How i can cope with most of my features being subhuman? I know you cant rate me 6psl but not being legit 6psl make me insane. I still cant accept blsckpill. After so much time. I was so narcy and delusional before that i cant acxpet it now.

WHY I CANT BE A CHAD AND JUST FUCKING LDAR IN MY ROOM, PLAY GAMES AND EAT SEXY SUGAR AND STILL LOOK LIKE A CHAD WHY WHY WHY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
If i was a chad i would just ldar with dog

Attachments

• 1123123.jpg
    1123123.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 4
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804