Why is it so hard to find a Nazi that’s an actual Aryan?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
@cromagnon is a fucking Irish man

@noobs is Native American

@looksmaxxed is Puerto Rican

@ElTruecel is a fucking latino

@gribsufer1 is a mena shitskin

@6ft4 is a fucking Celt so basically a shitskin

Gypsy crusader is a Nazi but isn’t even 50% european:forcedsmile:

Nick Fuentes is a fucking Mexican

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thoux, ICXCLuvr, hopecel and 39 others

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
What’s wrong with Irish, they were considered fine by Nazis

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, Thoux, hopecel and 17 others
im aryan

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Costcosuperstore
i'm not puerto rican

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Costcosuperstore
The only reason they were seen as “lower tier whites” is because kike controlled Brits made propaganda against us to sow further division. Jews fault. Germans considered us Aryan though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Davidproton, ElTruecel and 8 others
Irish not being white is a meme

But the brownification of SFcels is a pretty interesting trend. Spics from the sewers of Tijuana calling themselves Aryan lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Thoux, lastamericanvirgin and 21 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, chaddyboi66, enchanted_elixir and 10 others

But the brownification of SFcels is a pretty interesting trend. Spics from the sewers of Tijuana calling themselves Aryan lmao
It’s not a meme, so sorry. Their structure is not European

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 84469
They were still considered racially inferior compared to germanics

• +1
Reactions: Thoux, chaddyboi66 and enchanted_elixir

I will have to write a treatise on looksmax.org on the overwhelming prevalence of spics within the alt right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, enchanted_elixir, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, HarrierDuBois, cromagnon and 4 others
U forgot me nigga…

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and wishIwasSalludon
It’s not a meme, so sorry. Their structure is not European
You say this when you likely have 50% Mongolian dna in your blood you Asian rape baby :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Saint Casanova
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
i send pic of me aryan one second

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Libyan slayer 🐬, RunVerc, Thoux and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
You say this when you likely have 50% Mongolian dna in your blood you Asian rape baby :lul:
Highest R1B levels in Europe, we are the definition of pure, SUPER FAR AWAY FROM SHITSKINS, etc etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thoux, chaddyboi66, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
Mickland didn’t even have an empire. No history no accomplishments ( expect chimping out on each other and being loud in Boston), nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 84469 and 2 others
Highest R1B levels in Europe, were the definition of pure, SUPER FAR AWAY FROM SHITSKINS, etc etc
The fact that you have to explain that Irish aren’t shitskins:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 84469

ME MY FUCKING ,. IM ARYAN ,. DONT GIVE A FUCK . 100% WHITE DNA . GOT IT TESTED .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Thoux, chaddyboi66, enchanted_elixir and 12 others
Mickland didn’t even have an empire. No history no accomplishments ( expect chimping out on each other and being loud in Boston), nothing.
Cope cuck, you act as if something like the British Empire was beneficial to the white race and not just a formative point for mass immigration into Europe, without colonization from massive empires we wouldn’t be in this shit storm. And this logic can literally be applied to most Whites throughout time :lul: . Germans were barbarians at one point. Now the Nordic countries and Germany etc are considered some of the highest QOLin the worlf

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Costcosuperstore, watah and 2 others
MY RAPE NIGGERS TATOO DOESNT CONTRAST WELL WITH MY BROWN SKIN

• JFL
Reactions: YungAscender and enchanted_elixir
Cope cuck, you act as if something like the British Empire was beneficial to the white race and not just a formative point for mass immigration into Europe, without colonization from massive empires we wouldn’t be in this shit storm. And this logic can literally be applied to most Whites throughout time :lul: . Germans were barbarians at one point. Now the Nordic countries and Germany etc are considered some of the highest QOLin the worlf
Fuck let’s debate im pumped. I’m defending the white race right now

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss and wishIwasSalludon
Brown curly hair :forcedsmile: Aryan compared to the street shit freshly dropped by a Dalit in kerala maybe

@cromagnon
NOPE ,. THATS SAXON DNA YOU RETARD ,. IF U KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT . HITLER ,. U WOULD KNOW THIS ...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and thugmaxxer2
I will have to write a treatise on looksmax.org on the overwhelming prevalence of spics within the alt right
I remember reading a tweet on this a year ago, I’ll have to resummarize it

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Germans were barbarians at one point. Now the Nordic countries and Germany etc are considered some of the highest QOLin the worlf
That’s why shitlians are superior

fucking retard RETARD CONFUSE ARYAN WITH HYPERBOREAN ,. DONT GIVE A FUCK .
ARYAN MAN

hyperborean

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Tyler x Durden, watah and 2 others
CELTIC PRIDE WORKD WIDE

RAW MILK ENJOYERS R1B GODS BARBARIANS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CFW432, Thoux, Debetro and 5 others
@VeryIndoEuropean is the only actual white Nazi/sfcel I know on here and he has a fetish for ethnic women

• JFL
Reactions: Thoux, |Daddy_Zygos|, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
i have blonde hair and blue eyes how am i ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore, watah and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
@VeryIndoEuropean is the only actual white Nazi/sfcel I know on here and he has a fetish for ethnic women
How am I not white you FUCKING NIGGER IM LITERALLY CLASSMOGGING CELTIC GOD RIGHT NOW

JOHN F KENNEDY CELTIC GOD WHITE BOY SUMMER

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, enchanted_elixir, Tyler x Durden and 5 others
this thread

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thoux, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 77932 and 8 others
Colonisation was the backbone behind many technological, scientific, health and geopolitical breakthroughs. This is a given and if you deny it, it just shows your lack of knowledge.

Having a strong colonial outposts especially in the levant region was also critical in preventing Arabic nations from potentially attacking us or partnering with our enemies.

There’s 100 other benefits to the host country behind colonisation.

The issue was that the Rothschilds slithered their way into controlling the financing behind the empire.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius and wishIwasSalludon
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and moredatesmorerapes
Colonisation was the backbone behind many technological, scientific, health and geopolitical breakthroughs. This is a given and if you deny it, it just shows your lack of knowledge.

Having a strong colonial outposts especially in the levant region was also critical in preventing Arabic nations from potentially attacking us or partnering with our enemies.

There’s 100 other benefits to the host country behind colonisation.

The issue was that the Rothschilds slithered their way into controlling the financing behind the empire.
HAHHAHA WAIT A SECOND LET ME READ THIS NIGGERBABBLE PARAGRAPH AND FUCKING REFUTE IT WITH MY SUPERIOER CELTIC AUTISM

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, enchanted_elixir, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back