Why is it so hard to find a Nazi that’s an actual Aryan?

HAHHAHA WAIT A SECOND LET ME READ THIS NIGGERBABBLE PARAGRAPH AND FUCKING REFUTE IT WITH MY SUPERIOER CELTIC AUTISM
you dont know how hard this thread is making me cage

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
@cromagnon is a fucking Irish man

@noobs is Native American

@looksmaxxed is Puerto Rican

@ElTruecel is a fucking latino

@gribsufer1 is a mena shitskin

@6ft4 is a fucking Celt so basically a shitskin

Gypsy crusader is a Nazi but isn’t even 50% european:forcedsmile:

Nick Fuentes is a fucking Mexican

He's 30% indian. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
you are a poopskin
this is a ethnic eye to u

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Thoux, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Colonisation was the backbone behind many technological, scientific, health and geopolitical breakthroughs. This is a given and if you deny it, it just shows your lack of knowledge.

Having a strong colonial outposts especially in the levant region was also critical in preventing Arabic nations from potentially attacking us or partnering with our enemies.

There’s 100 other benefits to the host country behind colonisation.

The issue was that the Rothschilds slithered their way into controlling the financing behind the empire.
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

Every part of the white race has had their hay day in some sort, it is now the time for the Celtics to shine

Just you wait you little fuck. It’s Celtic boy summer. I’m gonna be slaying HQNP Anglo foids in the fucking cape in a couple days while drinking a Diet Pepsi. That’s what I fucking am. Im a god on earth blessed with R1B Celtic genes given to me by Odin himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore, sportsmogger and 1 other person

Every part of the white race has had their hay day in some sort, it is now the time for the Celtics to shine

Just you wait you little fuck. It’s Celtic boy summer. I’m gonna be slaying HQNP Anglo foids in the fucking cape in a couple days while drinking a Diet Pepsi. That’s what I fucking am. Im a god on earth blessed with R1B Celtic genes given to me by Odin himself
FUCK ITD ONLY BEGUN FOR ME CELTIC BOY SUMMER

Celtic boy summer in question:
0808AC69 0F00 4461 80C6 D41ECB052438

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, St.TikTokcel, Juandigomigo22 and 4 others
I am aryan.

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore, watah and 2 others

on an unrelated note why is this mullata built for my cock

is it possible god crafted her specifically for my genetically gifted and superior ethnic seed?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Thoux
LOL SHUT THE FUCK UP
IVE BEEN RACIST SINCE I WAS FUCKING 11 READING NOrdicist TELEGRAM GROUP CHATS AND SIEGE GCS I AM 10X MORE EXPERIENCED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thoux, Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
WHY YOU POSTING THAT STUPID VRIL SOCIETY SLUT NOBODY CATES ABOUT YOUR. ESOTERIC BULLSHIT MUH HOLLOW ESRTH MUH ATLANTIS TRLL ME THIS WILL NAZI UFOS IN ANTARTICA SAVE THE WHITE RACE FROM BEING ANNIHILTED BY ETHNICS I TBINK NOT KEEP BARKING WITH YOUR FANTASIES

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
WHY YOU POSTING THAT STUPID VRIL SOCIETY SLUT NOBODY CATES ABOUT YOUR. ESOTERIC BULLSHIT MUH HOLLOW ESRTH MUH ATLANTIS TRLL ME THIS WILL NAZI UFOS IN ANTARTICA SAVE THE WHITE RACE FROM BEING ANNIHILTED BY ETHNICS I TBINK NOT KEEP BARKING WITH YOUR FANTASIES
Go make me some Irish grass fed butter u fucking cunt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and Costcosuperstore
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
im vril ,. gonna jerk off for the first time in a wink or so

Because this is an English speaking forum. Most english speakers are Curry, American mutts and Pablo.

Around 18% of Germans are nazis since the AFD had a secret meeting with business leaders leaked where they discussed deporting all non whites, they went from 22% popularity to 18%, it's stabilized and has even made some gains again:forcedsmile:. They're nazis.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Because this is an English speaking forum. Most english speakers are Curry, American mutts and Pablo.

Around 18% of Germans are nazis since the AFD had a secret meeting with business leaders leaked where they discussed deporting all non whites, they went from 22% popularity to 18%, it's stabilized and has even made some gains again:forcedsmile:. They're nazis.
the afd members arent not close to nazism

german nazis reject the afd bc it’s controlled opposition

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Imretarded?
the afd members arent not close to nazism

german nazis reject the afd bc it’s controlled opposition
Controlled opposition but still an overall net positive for whites

Plenty of aryan neo-nazis around

• JFL
Reactions: Thoux, watah, cromagnon and 1 other person
no

the converatives complain and once the small demands are made happy in inaction

the conservatives love the afd

none of the afd is revolutionary

no

the converatives complain and once the small demands are made happy in inaction

none of the afd is revolutionary
Still better than leftist parties

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
The better question is why cumskins are still cosplaying as "Aryans" in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Another aryan neo-Nazi

• JFL
Reactions: watah, cromagnon and noobs
I’m Spanish I’m aryan bro… don’t u know hitler supported me? I never heard him mention your country…

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, watah and wishIwasSalludon
I’m Spanish I’m aryan bro… don’t u know hitler supported me? I never heard him mention your country…
BRO GO LOOK UP NAZI VIEWS ON IRELAND U FUCKING MOORISH RAPEBABY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moorcurse, noobs and wishIwasSalludon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back