Why is it that only so few white women go for asian men?

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
Lmao. about 60% of white men can pull 90% of asian women, yet only .09% of asian men can pull 1% of white women. Its super interesting. I also feel like all the white women who go for asian men are just weird. ex. kpop fans, anime girls, the rare odd white lady.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Samsonpilled, lil truecel, Deleted member 20651 and 8 others
anime girls fog hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18153, Deleted member, to be human and 1 other person
changs are rare. but those 0.9% of Asian men who do manage to pull whites women produce actual good looking hapas @Nad

most wmaf offspring look like utter abomination. basically ticking time bombs like elliot Rodger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Truecel14, Deleted member 20651 and 6 others
They can't.
They can easily though. Also OPs wrong. 15% of Asian men can pull 30% of white women.

I’m talking about real life here so idc about dating apps as all ethncis are incel on there even GL ones but irl matters far more for ethnics as every ethnic slayer slays irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 20651, Gaygymmaxx and 4 others
They can easily though. Also OPs wrong. 15% of Asian men can pull 30% of white women.
60% of white men definitely can't pull 90% of Asian women. There wouldn't be incels then

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, fjor2096 and Cheesyrumble
60% of white men definitely can't pull 90% of Asian women. There wouldn't be incels then
Most white men don’t even know Asain women like them that much. When I told my friends to chase asian women he said “do Asian women even like white dudes”. Also many white men don’t find Asian girls attractive so they wouldn’t bother trying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 8365 and 4 others
Most white men don’t even know Asain women like them that much. When I told my friends to chase asian women he said “do Asian women even like white dudes”. Also many white men don’t find Asian girls attractive so they wouldn’t bother trying
Also especially in the west white men face competition from other white men. This forum exaggerates things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
cuz asians are the true definition of subhumanity

flat maxilla
recessed everywhere
ugly eyes
feminine nose
either skinny or fat

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
cuz asians are the true definition of subhumanity

flat maxilla
recessed everywhere
ugly eyes
feminine nose
either skinny or fat
Tall muscular Asians look very scary though. There’s something uncanny about their face that just makes it so that when they are big and strong they terrify me. They look like demonic beasts when they are big. Blacks should have the same effect but I’m used to seeing big burley ugly blacks so they are not intimidating same with whites

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and fjor2096
Tall muscular Asians look very scary though. There’s something uncanny about their face that just makes it so that when they are big and strong they terrify me. They look like demonic beasts when they are big. Blacks should have the same effect but I’m used to seeing big burley ugly blacks so they are not intimidating same with whites
its just too rare to see a muscular asian, let alone a tall one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 18153 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
blonde white women are heavily attracted to golden bulls

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 18153 and 3 others
White women love dimorphic men ie darker white men over blondes/redheads, high status BBC's etc. Asians are the least dimorphic men out there.

They easily can, in fact more.

A 3/10 white guy can pull any asian women 8/10 or lower.
Lol no. There wouldn't be white incels then.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD, Yuya Moggershima and 1 other person
just be asian and approach white women theory

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Lol no. There wouldn't be white incels then.
Ones who can't afford a trip to Asia.

Asian girls will pick ANY white guy over reigns, Roshan, or Ronaldo 💯

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 18931
Ones who can't afford a trip to Asia.

Asian girls will pick ANY white guy over reigns, Roshan, or Ronaldo 💯
Any middle and even lower-class guys can afford a trip to Asia. 3/10 white guy definitely doesn't get 8/10 asian

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
Any middle and even lower-class guys can afford a trip to Asia. 3/10 white guy definitely doesn't get 8/10 asian
3/10 white guy 100% gets at least 7/10 noodle.

Just walk around Shanghai or Seoul or Bangkok or Manila. Bamgkok or Manila u can claim its financial, Seoul or Shanghai u can't.

Noodle gaze:

3/10 jbw = 7 rice = 8 ethnic = 9 curry

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Deleted member 16474, Chadeep and 4 others

Just walk around Shanghai or Seoul or Bangkok or Manila. Bamgkok or Manila u can claim its financial, Seoul or Shanghai u can't.

Noodle gaze:

You overrate girls. If a 3/10 gets a 7/10 Asian women, it's because of status or money or some other LTR stuff. 3/10 white doesn't slay 7/10 Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 8365, Chadeep and 6 others
You overrate girls. If a 3/10 gets a 7/10 Asian women, it's because of status or money or some other LTR stuff. 3/10 white doesn't slay 7/10 Asians.
We have different experiences, and yes there is a lot of money play, but I have seen countless where there is no money.

U need to realise most white guys in HK or Seoul or Shanghai are not MD of Equity derivatives on $2m+ packages. They r guys who would be on $30k in the west, but after u adjust cost of living, are on 45k in Asia, defo not rich

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
We have different experiences, and yes there is a lot of money play, but I have seen countless where there is no money.

U need to realise most white guys in HK or Seoul or Shanghai are not MD of Equity derivatives on $2m+ packages. They r guys who would be on $30k in the west, but after u adjust cost of living, are on 45k in Asia, defo not rich
Ltr is different than ONS. Look at most WMAF couples. Even 5/10 white guys usually aren't in LTR with 8/10 Asians, let alone 3/10 white guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Cheesyrumble
Magical number generator goes crazy ain't it

I've never seen a mogger WMAF couple.

I've never seen a mogger WMAF couple.
70% of WMAF couples I've seen irl are boomers with SEAwives. Numbers don't mean shit, especially when u group SEAmonkeys with northeast asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365

Noodle gaze:

what is your definition of 3/10 white guy

this is mine. i dont think this guy will be getting a 7/10 asian girl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD and Cheesyrumble
zoomer northeast asians interracially mix the least out of any northeast asian generation in America. The cultural influence of east asian entertainment has strengthened ties and confidence in our race and culture. I'm the odd one out at my school in regards to dating non asians. All of my east asian friends are dating other east asians.

• Woah
Reactions: Racky
i literally can pull any girl ever

Ltr is different than ONS. Look at most WMAF couples. Even 5/10 white guys usually aren't in LTR with 8/10 Asians, let alone 3/10 white guys
I'm specifically talking ONS. 8/10 foids will happily LTR a 3/10 guy anywhere in the world. Ons is only measured of attraction.

For noodles, in attraction terms, so ONS
3/10 jbw =7/10 rice = 8 ethnic = 9 curry

what is your definition of 3/10 white guy

View attachment 1855304
this is mine. i dont think this guy will be getting a 7/10 asian girl
This guy is 100% getting 7/10 asian girl, no doubt. If he had lighter hair would get 8/10.

Asia is FULL of these guys. There were 3 losers in my school who looked like this, legit they were also border line retarded and out of shape, yet all 3 went to teach English in China and Korea and have high bodycounts, and zero bodycount in uk.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
I'm specifically talking ONS. 8/10 foids will happily LTR a 3/10 guy anywhere in the world. Ons is only measured of attraction.

For noodles, in attraction terms, so ONS
3/10 jbw =7/10 rice = 8 ethnic = 9 curry
Lol no, 8/10 girls won't LTR 3/10 guys.

its just too rare to see a muscular asian, let alone a tall one.
I went to uni with one who was 6’5 and myskcar/fat and had a Slavic GF… make of that what you will but he was scarier than any black or white due to his Asian face on such a mogger frame and body.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD, incel194012940 and 2 others
50F7D8EF C4DF 4A5E 964A EDFEC01CD8B0
94541EB1 ECEB 4D06 A4A5 4AEB68F2BB78

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 18153 and 3 others
oh no 1 in 10.000 girls shows a sign of attraction towards a chink and even that isnt guarenteed as she might show this to any guy

asians mog!!!!11!!1!1!!!ONE!!
F24261A4 DB86 4BD9 A4F5 9E3B9D663C44

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Shrek2OnDvD, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
oh no 1 in 10.000 girls shows a sign of attraction towards a chink and even that isnt guarenteed as she might show this to any guy

Ur so damn delusional. East asian zoomers slay. Gtfo with 1 in 10,000 girls stat retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18153 and buflek

Even years ago mayocels on reddit noticed the shift. In 2022 white women completely outnumber white men in korea.

Low supply, high demand = sex tourism

So yes, white women do find east Asians attractive.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Even years ago mayocels on reddit noticed the shift. In 2022 white women completely outnumber white men in korea.
View attachment 1855355

View attachment 1855355

another dumb fuck coper

if asian males are si attractive, why is there so few asian models, sex symbols, actors etc who are famous for their looks here?

asians have flat maxillas
ugly eyes
yellow cancer skin tone
often recessed chins
feminine trash nose bridges and are usually either skinny or fat

not to mention their micro penises jfl at thinking they slay you dumb rice nigger

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Chadeep, Deleted member 18153 and 1 other person
yes they will.

I see it all the time.
You don't. 3/10 is a literal subhuman. Most guys are 4-6. 8/10 is a good-looking woman. You overrate girls.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
another dumb fuck coper

if asian males are si attractive, why is there so few asian models, sex symbols, actors etc who are famous for their looks here?

asians have flat maxillas
ugly eyes
yellow cancer skin tone
often recessed chins
feminine trash nose bridges and are usually either skinny or fat
Hey mayocel. Are u living under a rock? On the most popular and used social media platform for women and men under 30, tiktok. East asian men are literally the top viewed hashtags. Two Asian men literally have double thetotal engagement the top white man does which is "Harry styles"

This zoomer girl says the obvious, Taehyung is the more popular than any western celeb. His appeal is absolutely global. There isnt a man on earth more popular with young girls than him.

East Asian men are teen idols to zoomer girls everywhere.

Last edited:
You would see more AMWF couples IRL if @Cheesyrumble would be right.

Hey mayocel. Are u living under a rock? On the most popular and used social media platform for women and men under 30, tiktok. East asian men are literally the top viewed hashtags. Two Asian men literally have double thetotal engagement the top white man does which is "Harry styles"

This zoomer girl says the obvious, Taehyung is the more popular than any western celeb. His appeal is absolutely global. There isnt a man on earth more popular with young girls than him.

East Asian men are teen idols to zoomer girls everywhere.

obviously because your stinky continent/race takes up most of the userbase of tiktok.

its a chink program. jfl if you rly think u mog white persons. hahahah how can you be so fucking delusional. just look at studies and take a step into europe with ur tiny little rice eyes and we will see how well u attract girls rice nigger

keep posting ancetodal evidence with ur asian cancer platform maybe one day ill click on one and watch it. just kidding im not a faggot

You would see more AMWF couples IRL if @Cheesyrumble would be right.
I literally said there is a generational difference earlier. Older american couples are way more WMAF. And what does it really mean if more than half of those are SEA women? Nothing to me as an an Northeast asian.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
I literally said there is a generational difference earlier. Older american couples are way more WMAF. And what does it really mean if more than half of those are SEA women? Nothing to me as an an Northeast asian.
A lot of East Asian women in WMAFs too.

obviously because your stinky continent/race takes up most of the userbase of tiktok.

its a chink program. jfl if you rly think u mog white persons. hahahah how can you be so fucking delusional. just look at studies and take a step into europe with ur tiny little rice eyes and we will see how well u attract girls rice nigger
China doesnt have access to tiktok retard. It would be unreal what the numbers would look like if the Chinese internet used tiktok.
I'm confident that east Asian men do well in europe. Its same as white men Seamaxxing. Korean men are playing the "just be korean" card when they travel to slavic/ eastern European countries. It's the same shit mayocels do in the phillipines except 1000x better women.

Theres thousands of these videos made by korean men. On the korean equivalent of reddit "dcinside" there are practical guides on how to take advantage of koreaboos in europe. U know nothing lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer and buflek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back