Why is it that only so few white women go for asian men?

Why does this thread have over 30 attachments? So many tiktok links, videos and pictures. What kind of war is going on here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 8365, Chadeep and 2 others
Btw has any decent rater seen u?
No but I already got roasted for this pic.
20220901 225848

And no, I will not show my full face.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Why does this thread have over 30 attachments? So many tiktok links, videos and pictures. What kind of war is going on here?
It's a 1v2 going on

It's always the mayos and Curries against the Gooks sigh*. Curries are the top supporters of JBW

It's always the mayos and Curries against the Gooks sigh*. Curries are the top supporters of JBW
when most of my friends are ricemen?
when 80% of the foids I fucked are noodles?

and I'm against the gooks??

yeah ok bhai

K bhaijan. Sure. Show ur face now
tbf the best way to settle this shit would just be a mog battle.

someone like Ravi to rate PSL, and some.normies to rate IRL or SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It's you vs 2 curries here bhai
So wait a minute... that guy is a CURRY TOO?!? They are really everywhere supporting the JBW agenda.

changs are rare. but those 0.9% of Asian men who do manage to pull whites women produce actual good looking hapas @Nad

most wmaf offspring look like utter abomination. basically ticking time bombs like elliot Rodger

View attachment 1855262
least accurate thing I’ve ever heard

So wait a minute... that guy is a CURRY TOO?!? They are really everywhere supporting the JBW agenda.
Who? Chinacurry and Strangerdanger are both curries

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Who? Chinacurry and Strangerdanger are both curries
Yup those two. Mayos like u are generally more accepting of my obsevations. I wonder why Curries disagree so strongly? They dont even have any skin in the game lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ROTTING, StrangerDanger and 2 others
No he's not, he's a curry who is living in Sweden.
I think you got him confused for @.🇹🇩. Stranger looks like a textbook nordic guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and ROTTING
Caging. Please don’t show your face. Don’t embarass yourself.
I dont believe in the blackpill anyways. I'm bluepilled. What does it matter what retards think on here? I only care what women in my life think.

• JFL
I think you got him confused for @.🇹🇩. Stranger looks like a textbook nordic guy
Making it happen etc confirmed that he's curry. Anyway I'm not here to debate about whether he's dravidian or not, I'm interested in WMAF stuff

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, ROTTING, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
Yup those two. Mayos like u are generally more accepting of my obsevations. I wonder why Curries disagree so strongly? They dont even have any skin in the game lol
I don't know but Chinacurry is right that WMAF are common even in younger generations

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18840
I dont believe in the blackpill anyways. I'm bluepilled. What does it matter what retards think on here? I only care what women in my life think.
It’s ok bhaijan. You will never experience genuine attraction whenever you go out. So please for the future stop acting you or your ethnicity has any sort of appeal that is not a tiny niche to some low quality women. You’re just embarasssing yourself.
@looksmaxxer234 mogs me btw mirin the chang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234, Chinacurry and 1 other person
Making it happen etc confirmed that he's curry. Anyway I'm not here to debate about whether he's dravidian or not, I'm interested in WMAF stuff
Cool, ur actually reasonable

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
60% of white men definitely can't pull 90% of Asian women. There wouldn't be incels then
Looks is a positive skew distribution imo. People don't understand that 60% of men != 60% of men on this forum. Atleast 60% of looksmax users are just MTN-HTN+ aspie retards with lots of potential who just don't know how to looksmax in the first place.

60% of WHITE men under a certain age being able to pull bottom of the barrell Philipinno/Thai chicks in those countries is more accurate.

But it's hilarious how OP thinks 60% of men can pull 90% ... the top of that 90% is gonna including actually GL girls and westernized Asian's who will be extremely brutal with looks and probably disregard the 60% (assuming OP meant the bottom 60%? coz he didn't specific what looks level the 60% came from :what:)

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
What's WMAF?

It’s ok bhaijan. You will never experience genuine attraction whenever you go out. So please for the future stop acting you or your ethnicity has any sort of appeal that is not a tiny niche to some low quality women. You’re just embarasssing yourself.
you have explained in v simple way, I explained in more complex, anthropological and statistical way, he will refuse both explanations

• +1
You don't. 3/10 is a literal subhuman. Most guys are 4-6. 8/10 is a good-looking woman. You overrate girls.
The VAAAAST majority of men who are not fat are 4-6/10. Actually i believe they are 5-6/10. This forum underrates guys and overrates women. Nothing changes after High School, men will always put women on a pedestal...always.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Wallenberg and Cheesyrumble
I don't agree with 3/10 white guys pulling 7+/10 asians tho. I've seen tinder fishes.3/10 white guy doesn't get anything let alone a 7/10 asian

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Cheesyrumble and Wallenberg

What would a Swede (curry) like u know what it's like to live in LA as zoomer?
20220822 140607

• JFL
The VAAAAST majority of men who are not fat are 4-6/10. Actually i believe they are 5-6/10. This forum underrates guys and overrates women. Nothing changes after High School, men will always put women on a pedestal...always.
Men have lower self confidence then women. That should change. Fat bitches out there think they are 10 out of 10s thanks to desperate manwhores out there.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Vast majority of men, 90% is 0-6.
7 are rare as hell.
8 are nearly impossible.
9 don’t exist.
Women are never above 7/10 without makeup. Ever

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Johnnybegood
you have explained in v simple way, I explained in more complex, anthropological and statistical way, he will refuse both explanations
🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Muh study the came out ur ass

Men have lower self confidence then women. That should change. Fat bitches out there think they are 10 out of 10s thanks to desperate manwhores out there.
Yes it's true. But there are biological reasons for that. Men get horny with a lot more frequency due to testosterone and how cheap biologically it is to produce semen. It is a bit of a tragedy how men and women have different sexual drives. Women need A LOT more to get stimulated than men...this is why you need to be solidly above average to visually arouse women, while men (even chadlites+) get aroused with a 4-5/10 girl with a fat juicy ass.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
U really downloaded all of that like a degenerate. U realize u can just bookmark it on twitter?

twitter is gay and too professional for my taste
you want the amateur kind of videos the type you bros send you over on discord or snap like this when they bring home a petite asian chick

I'm interested in WMAF stuff

twitter is gay and too professional for my taste
you want the amateur kind of videos the type you bros send you over on discord or snap like this when they bring home a petite asian chick
Fuck this is too brutal, is it asia or the west ?

I didn't even know they were this crazy for white guys, do u think they are white guy only???

Amd are those all monster dicks or is it just perspective???

This gives me anxiety cos I imagine my noodle oneitis doing all this and then sending texts to her noodle friends bragging about it.

I will defo go gym tonight.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Can some riceman tell me how u tolerate this?? Is this why u just retreat into stupid copes like video games and high salaries and expensive restaurants?

These clips alone are hurting me and I'm not even rice.

@danielwu any idea, I know u only part rice

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and StrangerDanger
Fuck this is too brutal, is it asia or the west ?

I didn't even know they were this crazy for white guys, do u think they are white guy only???

Amd are those all monster dicks or is it just perspective???

This gives me anxiety cos I imagine my noodle oneitis doing all this and then sending texts to her noodle friends bragging about it.

I will defo go gym tonight.
idk just reposted shit from /gif but id assume the west

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
There are more girls from those countries who like east asian men, than there are east asian men in those countries. That's the statistical reality. High demand with zoomer girls, but very low supply.
just like germans/nl/swedes/danes etc are to turks/asians/blacks/italian/spanish

white people mog and will always mog the rest of the world appeal wise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back