Why is it that only so few white women go for asian men?

I don't know, maybe

Vietnamese who look like Chinese are good
Vietnamese are like the middle ground between SEA and northeast asians. Further south u go more SEA, further north more Northeast asian looks

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
China doesnt have access to tiktok retard. It would be unreal what the numbers would look like if the Chinese internet used tiktok.
I'm confident that east Asian men do well in europe. Its same as white men Seamaxxing. Korean men are playing the "just be korean" card when they travel to slavic/ eastern European countries. It's the same shit mayocels do in the phillipines except 1000x better women.

Theres thousands of these videos made by korean men. On the korean equivalent of reddit "dcinside" there are practical guides on how to take advantage of koreaboos in europe. U know nothing lol

did i ever mention china? take a look at indonesia, vietnam, phillipines, india, korea, japan and all the other third world countries who are addicted to tiktok. not to mention usa which is also filled by the yellow scum.

i have a huge social circle ans always had many friends through school and work and im yet to find a girl dating an asian guy or having a crush on a rice nigger. but other way around u see it often. rice foids with supreme white incels

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Vietnamese are like the middle ground between SEA and northeast asians. Further south u go more SEA, further north more Northeast asian looks
Yeah, this one Vietnamese hottie I know, I first thought she is Chinese. I can recognize most Vietnamese because they have distinctive look, but she looked really Chinese.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
did i ever mention china? take a look at indonesia, vietnam, phillipines, india, korea, japan and all the other third world countries who are addicted to tiktok. not to mention usa which is also filled by the yellow scum.

i have a huge social circle ans always had many friends through school and work and im yet to find a girl dating an asian guy or having a crush on a rice nigger. but other way around u see it often. rice foids with supreme white incels
What's ur point then Sfcel? U got proven wrong about zoomer east asians SMV. India banned tiktok retard.

obviously because your stinky continent/race takes up most of the userbase of tiktok.

its a chink program. jfl if you rly think u mog white persons. hahahah how can you be so fucking delusional. just look at studies and take a step into europe with ur tiny little rice eyes and we will see how well u attract girls rice nigger

keep posting ancetodal evidence with ur asian cancer platform maybe one day ill click on one and watch it. just kidding im not a faggot
@Cheesyrumble proves that white SMV is due status and social brainwashing. Most people have been saying this for years but we are told we are coping, fact is Euro facial features are promoted as most attractive via Hollywood and other outlets. Blacks hire is also == to high status and money most third worlders cannot fathom that whites can be poor and then guys wonder why whitecels slay in ethnic shitholes. Asian men have realised this and now they are using their economic power (2nd only to whites in power) to promote their phenotype and status to women and its working well. Don’t hate on them We all use propoganda to boost SMV, blacks use their domination of pop culture to NT maxx their way into pussy due to their absimal economic power level whites use their status and influence to boost theirs and gooks do the same thing but using digital technology instead of organisations like Hollywood and movies/films

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
What's ur point then Sfcel? U got proven wrong about zoomer east asians SMV. India banned tiktok retard.
my point still stands. asians are not desired in europe. especially rich countries like germany, nl, france, sweden etc

even arabs have more success than them. but believe ur shitty tiktok videos more than guyd who live here jfl

You don't. 3/10 is a literal subhuman. Most guys are 4-6. 8/10 is a good-looking woman. You overrate girls.
I'm not overeating girls here.

In the west fine, 8/10 is a v elite girl, but many foids in uk or usa with good makeup, clothes, fake tan can be 7-8. They have to not be fat.

I see many of these girls with 4/10.

In Asia more girls are 7-8 than the west cos asian girls all have good style, good make up and are not fat.

In Hong Kong, Singapore, China you will see many many 7-8 girls with white 3s (I'd say 3 is borderline subhuman) and with white 4s (4 I would say is where u begin to not ve noticed for your looks.

Just go ask or do a poll, ask noodles to pick between the top 3 guys and bottom 3 guys and see what they say.

If u replaced bottom 3 guys with ricemen, be similar, but not as stark.

Notice none of the bottom guys are even legit pajeet or goat fucker looking

Top 3 guys:

A3104501e89c6bea639a8d2a87559b55

PngqRlaf 400x400

Dj qualls

Bottom 3 guys:

33824edf331139b6d3f209532c07c650

Tumblr mrlqogJm9T1qbxuufo3 400

61RjPjdDcHL AC SL1500

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Xangsane
my point still stands. asians are not desired in europe. especially rich countries like germany, nl, france, sweden etc

even arabs have more success than them. but believe ur shitty tiktok videos more than guyd who live here jfl
There are more girls from those countries who like east asian men, than there are east asian men in those countries. That's the statistical reality. High demand with zoomer girls, but very low supply.

In the west fine, 8/10 is a v elite girl, but many foids in uk or usa with good makeup, clothes, fake tan can be 7-8. They have to not be fat.

In Asia more girls are 7-8 than the west cos asian girls all have good style, good make up and are not fat.

In Hong Kong, Singapore, China you will see many many 7-8 girls with white 3s (I'd say 3 is borderline subhuman) and with white 4s (4 I would say is where u begin to not ve noticed for your looks.

Just go ask or do a poll, ask noodles to pick between the top 3 guys and bottom 3 guys and see what they say.

Top 3 guys:

View attachment 1855373

View attachment 1855374

View attachment 1855376

Bottom 3 guys:

View attachment 1855369

View attachment 1855370

View attachment 1855372
One user here rated me 6.5 - 7 with a good chunk of women rating me 8 and I don't match with 8/10 Asians regularly on tinder, let a alone 3/10 men

Top 3 guys:

View attachment 1855373

View attachment 1855374

View attachment 1855376

Bottom 3 guys:

View attachment 1855369

View attachment 1855370

View attachment 1855372
Fyi, the same shit happens in europe too with ugly Gooks. It's called the exotic halo. White men arent unique in having this. Any race can go fill a niche if it's there. Its funny all of u act like white men are the only ones traveling lol.
Screenshot 20220905 215508 Reddit

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and buflek
You would see more AMWF couples IRL if @Cheesyrumble would be right.
I'd say you see easily 20x the number of WMAF couple than the opposite, in a cosmopolitan (jfl) city like hk or Shanghai or Singapore, and probably 40x in a western city like LA, London, San Fran, Sydney

I'd say it's only about 5x in places where asians don't have any cultural failo, like latam or EE.

Copers who say rice smv has flipped don't understand difference between smv and trendyness.

However in HK/Singapore or LA / San Fran / Sydney the AMWF couples tend to have a v good looking riceman, less so in places where rice have more failo. That's cos in those places the foids just fetishise the riceman cos of kpop, hence looks are less important (like blacks and mulatto everywhere in the world, face means nothing).

So those coupes tend to make GL, high IQ kids, not Elliot rodgers

• JFL

Top 3 guys:

View attachment 1855373

View attachment 1855374

View attachment 1855376

Bottom 3 guys:

View attachment 1855369

View attachment 1855370

View attachment 1855372
Ur fucking delusional 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Ur so effected by the negative Curry halo u have that u think women anywhere would pick the top 3 over the bottom. CURRIES ARE TRULY THE NUMBER #1 DICKRIDERS AND SUPPORTERS OF JBW LOLOLOLOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Vain786
One user here rated me 6.5 - 7 with a good chunk of women rating me 8 and I don't match with 8/10 Asians regularly on tinder, let a alone 3/10 men
Go ask a noodlewhore which of the guys she likes more

I'd say you see easily 20x the number of WMAF couple than the opposite, in a cosmopolitan (jfl) city like hk or Shanghai or Singapore, and probably 40x in a western city like LA, London, San Fran, Sydney

I'd say it's only about 5x in places where asians don't have any cultural failo, like latam or EE.

Copers who say rice smv has flipped don't understand difference between smv and trendyness.

However in HK/Singapore or LA / San Fran / Sydney the AMWF couples tend to have a v good looking riceman, less so in places where rice have more failo. That's cos in those places the foids just fetishise the riceman cos of kpop, hence looks are less important (like blacks and mulatto everywhere in the world, face means nothing).

So those coupes tend to make GL, high IQ kids, not Elliot rodgers
These numbers are so fucking wrong its hilarious.

U know that guy is 100% right about asia right?

• +1
Reactions: buflek

Japan and Korea are not third world.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Ur fucking delusional 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Ur so effected by the negative Curry halo u have that u think women anywhere would pick the top 3 over the bottom. CURRIES ARE TRULY THE NUMBER #1 DICKRIDERS AND SUPPORTERS OF JBW LOLOLOLOL
Idk if u saw me u wouldn't say that.

I'd say I'm pretty much the only non white who snaps back at whites.

I'm not delusional, and anyone who's met me has said I don't even look curry, apart from other curries, I get eastern med or Latin or Arab.

I'm just stating what I have seen.

U know that guy is 100% right about asia right?
Jbw worshiping curry is delusional. "40x more wmaf" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. The amount of amwf in China alone disapproves that. Mail order brides of slavic women are coming hot out of the oven. It's the same shit americans did in SEA 20 to 40 years ago.

Idk if u saw me u wouldn't say that.

I'd say I'm pretty much the only non white who snaps back at whites.

I'm not delusional, and anyone who's met me has said I don't even look curry, apart from other curries, I get eastern med or Latin or Arab.

I'm just stating what I have seen.
U didnt see shit

These numbers are so fucking wrong its hilarious.
So a couple of years ago when I discovered the race pill I was in Sydney and with a rice friend who said same shit.

So we went to Pitt street, a busy shopping and office area, and sat outside a Cafe for an hour. And counted each of every type of couple, it was basically 20- something to 1, and became 30+ when we counted noodles with non Asian non whites (so basically ethnic and curry, cos there are no bbc in Sydney )

• JFL
@Chinacurry

Average zoomer girl. We all know what she means by "Asian".

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Jbw worshiping curry is delusional. "40x more wmaf" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. The amount of amwf in China alone disapproves that. Mail order brides of slavic women are coming hot out of the oven. It's the same shit americans did in SEA 20 to 40 years ago.
U can't count mail order, those foids have no choice so to escape poverty marry a rich ricecel.

Look if u want to believe ricemen are killing the game now, go ahead.

There are people here who believe curries are killing it, people who believe ethnics are killing it, people who believe blacks are.

If you normalize for looks, then generally there is no racism in what's attractive. Dimorphism is attractive, harmony is attractive, ratio of soft to hard feature prominence is attractive, that's it, period. If you look at it that way then whites would kill it cos ON AVERAGE THEY HAVE MORE OF THAT THAN OTHER RACES. ON AVERAGE.

The only segment u would find racism is in noodles, cos they have the most self hate so want to level up with a 3/10 white guys, and want someone to look down on to alleviate their self hate, so look down on ethnic guys.

You maybe have observed different. You maybe have never observed true desire, so I will leave you to that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, incel194012940, Deleted member 18153 and 1 other person
So a couple of years ago when I discovered the race pill I was in Sydney and with a rice friend who said same shit.

So we went to Pitt street, a busy shopping and office area, and sat outside a Cafe for an hour. And counted each of every type of couple, it was basically 20- something to 1, and became 30+ when we counted noodles with non Asian non whites (so basically ethnic and curry, cos there are no bbc in Sydney )
Demographically impossible, Australia isnt that diverse.

U can't count mail order, those foids have no choice so to escape poverty marry a rich ricecel.

Look if u want to believe ricemen are killing the game now, go ahead.

There are people here who believe curries are killing it, people who believe ethnics are killing it, people who believe blacks are.

If you normalize for looks, then generally there is no racism in what's attractive. Dimorphism is attractive, harmony is attractive, ratio of soft to hard feature prominence is attractive, that's it, period. If you look at it that way then whites would kill it cos ON AVERAGE THEY HAVE MORE OF THAT THAN OTHER RACES. ON AVERAGE.

The only segment u would find racism is in noodles, cos they have the most self hate so want to level up with a 3/10 white guys, and want someone to look down on to alleviate their self hate, so look down on ethnic guys.

You maybe have observed different. You maybe have never observed true desire, so I will leave you to that.
Not reading that wall of text. None of my female east asian friends have ever dated outside of their race besides a couple Southeast Asian classmates.

Demographically impossible, Australia isnt that diverse.
Yeah ok, u really are clueless. Fucking half of downtown Sydney is asian and half of downtown Melbourne is curry. My office was 70% asian or curry.

Also u just proved u know nothing about maths, ratios between 2 subsets like that are unrelated to how much diversity there is, it's only impossible if u believe there are many more/less rice/white women than men.

Tbh man all u do is come on here and Shill the same shit, idk maybe u just have some easy ass job.

Why don't u go out and slay, if ur halo is so strong?? Go kill it now man. Strike while the iron is hot. And if its not as hot as u would like it to be, go make it better.

I've done that, I've done more for curries than Gandhi. People like @FailedNormieManlet have a shot in life, because of me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and buflek

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 18153
Its funny how Curries are the biggest JBW supporters. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Curries really know its over for them so they dickride mayocels until they get told by them that they look kinda Mediterranean. (They don't)

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Not reading that wall of text. None of my female east asian friends have ever dated outside of their race besides a couple Southeast Asian classmates.
So you're not gonna read an explanation of why the world is as it is, ur just gonna come here, state outlier cases, flawed maths, and talk a load of crap that contradicts what everyone in the world sees everyday?

Ok bhai

d take a look at indonesia, vietnam, phillipines, india, korea, japan and all the other third world countries who are addicted to tiktok. not to mention usa which is also filled by the yellow scum.
Yeah as mentioned Japan and Korea aren't thirld world lmao

So you're not gonna read an explanation of why the world is as it is, ur just gonna come here, state outlier cases, flawed maths, and talk a load of crap that contradicts what everyone in the world sees everyday?

Ok bhai
What math did u prove lol?

Go ask a noodlewhore which of the guys she likes more
Most WMAF couples are like 4-6 man with a 4-6 woman, because most men and women are 4-6 (normies).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and GuyFromSingapore
Wow the same videos u posted in different thread. U realize there are videos of east asian men saying the same shit about white women?
They are fresh content all different except 1
match made in heaven
heres some more but naughty

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Most WMAF couples are like 4-6 man with a 4-6 woman, because most men and women are 4-6 (normies).
No, because all the 2-3 white guys who can't get a white girl go get a noodle because they will accept them, a d they're getting 6-8 noodles.

Obv there's a lot of looksmatched wmaf out there, but less than any other paring.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
No, because all the 2-3 white guys who can't get a white girl go get a noodle because they will accept them, a d they're getting 6-8 noodles.

Obv there's a lot of looksmatched wmaf out there, but less than any other paring.
2 and 3 are legit subhuman, they aren't even low-tier normies. It's not even common to see them IRL. 2 are legit deformed guys.

@Cheesyrumble should be out there doing something about this rather than shilling on a forum for ugly losers jfl
Well curries are stinking up this thread too much

yes amateur couples
like the stuff going down next door
U really downloaded all of that like a degenerate. U realize u can just bookmark it on twitter?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Chadeep, n0rthface and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back