why is lacking a father figure important

Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
I mean in nature high T fathers usually dont stay around too much and the kids are top tier genetically (because high parental T).

Only soy dads stay around. I feel like it's not the lack of a father figure but more so the influence of media and just being around more women than man + drop in testosterone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 6403
what a cope, fatherless children are abused dogs

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (U.S. Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.

90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.

85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)

80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol. 14, p. 403-26)

71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)

Father Factor in Education – Fatherless children are twice as likely to drop out of school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are 40% less likely to repeat a grade in school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are 70% less likely to drop out of school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to get A’s in school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to enjoy school and engage in extracurricular activities.

75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average.

Father Factor in Drug and Alcohol Abuse – Researchers at Columbia University found that children living in a two-parent household with a poor relationship with their father are 68% more likely to smoke, drink, or use drugs compared to all teens in two-parent households. Teens in single mother households are at a 30% higher risk than those in two-parent households.

70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)

85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kavkaz777, anthony111553, horizontallytall and 12 others
@turkproducer ok but why

I think it’s because if your father leaves you subconsciously feel like he left because you weren’t good enough (which is technically true because if he truly loved you he would be there for you) and this causes low self esteem, low confidence etc.

It can also cause you to act out in school and be a dick to the other kids because you’re pissed that your dad doesn’t love you. This leads to them not wanting to be your friend and you become the unpopular kid.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 9217 and Deleted member 11748
@turkproducer ok but why
Because you need to be disciplined by a dad to become an integrated person? lol

your mum cant teach you shit on how to be a man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kavkaz777, anthony111553, Yuya Moggershima and 6 others

integrated in what? soyciety?

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
integrated in what? soyciety?
yes its so much more based to be some basement dwelling subhuman rather than a normal adjusted guy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, horizontallytall, Deleted member 3771 and 3 others
@turkproducer ok but why
you need someone to look up to and be proud of you or you end up an abused dog trying to get validation for the rest of your life

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
you need someone to look up to and be proud of you or you end up an abused dog trying to get validation for the rest of your life
k but why does that apply only to humans?

Just be black theory proved again.

Animals also grow without fathers, muh fatherless is cope, testosterone is what makes you a man, masculine behaviour comes from using more the left side of brain, but having a father is important nowadays because it will make you more civilized

• Love it
Animals also grow without fathers, muh fatherless is cope, testosterone is what makes you a man, masculine behaviour comes from using more the left side of brain, but having a father is important nowadays because it will make you more civilized
ye thats what I meant, but I disagree with civilized being a good thing (it's submissive behavior)

I made a thread about this a while ago

this

single moms children are correlated with a bunch of shit like suicide rate, crime, imprisonment etc. its really bad.

• +1
single moms children are correlated with a bunch of shit like suicide rate, crime, imprisonment etc. its really bad.
isnt that high T trait tho? submissive lil civilized cuck is feminine behavior

this

Don’t know why this guy is coping so bad jfl. I am fatherless and it has definitely fucked me up in some ways

• Hmm...
Don’t know why this guy is coping so bad jfl. I am fatherless and it has definitely fucked me up in some ways
you being mentally fucked up doesnt have anything to do with your father

david laid lost his dad but grew into a low inhib chad mogger. You are just ugly, thats the harsh blackpilled reality

• JFL
HUH HUH HUH?

everyone disagrees with u get it through ur head bruh jfl

• Hmm...

david laid lost his dad but grew into a low inhib chad mogger. You are just ugly, thats the harsh blackpilled reality
Not really, problems go much deeper than sex JFL @ that take

my problem isnt much looks anyway otherwise i wouldnt have high body count jfl

• Hmm...
my problem isnt much looks anyway
Time online173d 17h 16m
i wouldnt have high body count jfl
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Not really, problems go much deeper than sex JFL @ that take
elab

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and turkproducer
  • Hmm...
isnt that high T trait tho? submissive lil civilized cuck is feminine behavior
this is what I observe with cats:

-cats who grow up without fathers have no rules and they do what they want, they will get through dificult times because they have no dad or mom to help them, so they learn on their own, this will make them more agressive and indifferent, they will conquer more territories and attract more females due to this, they kinda become "sociopatic" and revolted with life because of the struggle when they were younger.

-cats who grow up with father and domesticated tend to act different, they are more "warm", they become more attached to the father and mother and become less agressive, because they didnt grow up alone they didnt become revolted.

• Woah
my theory:

growing up fatherless or with careless father is actually high T and the path of nature, it will make you revolted, people withouth father going to have a hard time growing up, they tend to have sociopath traits, this will make the child more adapted to the tough environments to survive,

growing up with father is just a modern day expectation, because were not primitive anymore, and growing up with a high T father is ideal

• +1

He seems introverted, doesn’t seem to party or socialize other than with his lifting buddies and he was made fun of in the past but being skinny.

Of course TODAY he’s confident cuz he has a 0.01% physique. But that’s not what we’re discussing here so you’re using a straw man argument.

Yes, if you grow up without a father, then get super jacked/shredded you are going to be confident. Nobody is doubting that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and turkproducer
my theory:

growing up fatherless or with careless father is actually high T and the path of nature, it will make you revolted, people withouth father going to have a hard time growing up, they tend to have sociopath traits, this will make the child more adapted to the tough environments to survive,

growing up with father is just a modern day expectation, because were not primitive anymore, and growing up with a high T father is ideal
agreed

High T=using left side of the brain=masculine behaviour, father copers on suicide watch, brootal

• +1
He seems introverted, doesn’t seem to party or socialize other than with his lifting buddies and he was made fun of in the past but being skinny.

Of course TODAY he’s confident cuz he has a 0.01% physique. But that’s not what we’re discussing here so you’re using a straw man argument.

Yes, if you grow up without a father, then get super jacked/shredded you are going to be confident. Nobody is doubting that
so? what does that even mean? him being skinny and getting bullied for it =\= his father leaving/dying

so? what does that even mean? him being skinny and getting bullied for it =\= his father leaving/dying
I’m saying he said while he was skinny he got bullied and had low confidence. Part of that was prob due to lack of father figure

I’m saying he said while he was skinny he got bullied and had low confidence. Part of that was prob due to lack of father figure
being skinny has nothing to do with his father and the low self-esteem came from the bullying which stopped because (he) took action, which based on what y'all are saying wouldnt be possible because he is a fatherless cunt

Im waiting

being skinny has nothing to do with his father and the low self-esteem came from the bullying which stopped because (he) took action, which based on what y'all are saying wouldnt be possible because he is a fatherless cunt
Had he not gotten jacked he would never be confident. The confidence he has rn is from the fact that he’s jacked while kids who grew up with strong fathers are naturally confident

• JFL
Had he not gotten jacked he would never be confident. The confidence he has rn is from the fact that he’s jacked while kids who grew up with strong fathers are naturally confident
jfl at this bluepilled cope

what a cope, fatherless children are abused dogs

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (U.S. Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.

90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.

85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)

80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol. 14, p. 403-26)

71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)

Father Factor in Education – Fatherless children are twice as likely to drop out of school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are 40% less likely to repeat a grade in school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are 70% less likely to drop out of school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to get A’s in school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to enjoy school and engage in extracurricular activities.

75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average.

Father Factor in Drug and Alcohol Abuse – Researchers at Columbia University found that children living in a two-parent household with a poor relationship with their father are 68% more likely to smoke, drink, or use drugs compared to all teens in two-parent households. Teens in single mother households are at a 30% higher risk than those in two-parent households.

70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)

85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)
Weak fathers lead to abused dogs as well. But yeah, sometimes they are weak enough that you have to care for their feelings and then it’s legit worse feeling bad for weakness and afraid to hurt people because it’s like you’re hurting your simp father and then it’s worse than an absent one. Is actually occurs more so in school and sports. When a coach sees a weak father he will place the child in a worse position regardless of skill, and it’s the same with teachers, if there’s two students who are up for getting in trouble doing equally bad shit, the one with the weaker father or absent father will be punished or made an example of and the other one will get off easier. The child will be completely lost and confused, leading to feeling hopeless. It’s super fucked up really, the only cope is to become a massive bully and also very smart so while bullying you don’t fuck up your future simultaneously, then leave your family and learn to not be a bully anymore or hide it. Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back