Why IS Life unfair

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
Women with small tits isnt death tier while men with small dick is death tier.

Short female isnt death tier. A manlet is incel even with 5 psl face.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You don't have a small dick neither you are a manlet. Why do you care, go do something with your life

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
FUCK I HATE THIS SHIT SO MUCH WHY WHY WHY

You don't have a small dick neither you are a manlet. Why do you care, go do something with your life
I am sub5 in every genetic trait.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Then why do you do well on OLD
Average male gets that or even higher. Anyways, OLD girls can't clearly detect that i'm a manlet.

Average male gets that or even higher. Anyways, OLD girls can't clearly detect that i'm a manlet.
Some of them will be fine w you being 5'9

I am sub5 in every genetic trait.
Everyone is attractive to the right eyes. A 150 cm girl will prefer you over some 190 cm monster, a small vagina girl will also rather choose you over 8x6 freaks. And that's the same to any aspect.

Because the world is engineered in a way that makes women the “shot caller” when it comes to sex. Women only have so many eggs, so sex has to be very choosy for her. A man has endless sperm so he can fuck night and day and impregnate a whole nation.

So, in that way, a woman has to be more careful of who she chooses to mate with. So God made it that ALL men find MOST women attractive whereas ALL women only find FEW men attractive.