why is living inside a car fun?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
I used to live in a big suv with a mattress. Got drunk as fuck off fireball and just stole food from Uber eats when I got hungry
Yeah I would cry at night but I was so drunk I would quickly fall asleep and wake up feeling kinda hung over but then I’d just wash up at the gas station, steal a small bottle of Svedka vodka and get fucked up all over again in my car

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 51465, try2beme and 4 others
Bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
what? why don’t you believe me? It’s not like it’s a good life to live, why is it so hard to believe
You don’t steal. And if you tried you would fail

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Vermilioncore
You don’t steal. And if you tried you would fail
Na it’s fun and easy as fuck 💀 literally any store doesn’t even care. Last week I was hungry as fuck and had no money so went to the supermarket and got a bag of taco flavoured doritos and went to the self check out. Pretended to scan it. Put it in the bag and went back to my car and opened the bag up and started munching. Sorry you’re too much of a cuck and have no balls ✌🏼

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, BrahminBoss and Manletmachine
Na it’s fun and easy as fuck 💀 literally any store doesn’t even care. Last week I was hungry as fuck and had no money so went to the supermarket and got a bag of taco flavoured doritos and went to the self check out. Pretended to scan it. Put it in the bag and went back to my car and opened the bag up and started munching. Sorry you’re too much of a cuck and have no balls ✌🏼
You’re good at writing fiction! Keep it up bud!

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, exo, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I’m currently living in my car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, try2beme and Vermilioncore