Why is Lookism.net always down/shitty ?

InZayn

InZayn

B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Every time I try to go on there it says I've been disconnected and try to connect again for a live version via some cloudflare bullshit or something. Meanwhile this site works 90% of the time. Anyone else have this problem?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Every time I try to go on there it says I've been disconnected and try to connect again for a live version via some cloudflare bullshit or something. Meanwhile this site works 90% of the time. Anyone else have this problem?
Because it's full of subhuman sewer cockroaches

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 1464
That site is the slowest piece of shit ive ever used

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
>shitty

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
This site hasn't been much different lately.

Because Admin is a fucking CUCK, I hope that phaggot get raped and die on his own anus blood

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It's an extremely old and mismanaged site I think, and nobody likes it, so they constantly crash servers, whatever

Probably because your connection is being MitMed by the FBI.

The FBI needs mo money fo dem programs, and they need lots of dupes to get into trouble so they can get mo money from the gubmint.

Shit site full of cunts like Undisputed
I don't know why anyone would post there. I joined a tinychat with about 10 of the members from there and that was the last time I ever logged in. Speaking to those fucking losers in person made me realise not to take anything I read there seriously.