Why is looksmaxxing barely discussed anymore? The forum is done for.

kovacs

kovacs

Master
Entire trending page is filled with brags, off-topic, and other autism.

Not a single mention of any looksmaxxing being done jfl.

Where has the forum gone? Where are the pioneers?

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 27472, becomingnearperfect and 9 others
they are here but there is more trolls now. it annoys me we are gonna have to be the new era

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 19766 and 7 others
Forum is so worthless and full of narcies and aspies. They could at least wall off a hardmaxxing sub-forum for people who are serious about it to chat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 19766 and 5 others

Be the change. Invite more people to the forum that you know are high quality and not just shitposters & trolls.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorreZ0, Ruakh, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
The forum is actually becoming better and not a redpilled muh looksmaxxing cope forum.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: utter-ascension, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
because the advice has been repeated for years and everyone already knows the basics of looksmaxxing so whats left to talk about is trolling and brags

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Manana, copemaxxr and 9 others
because the advice has been repeated for years and everyone already knows the basics of looksmaxxing so whats left to talk about is trolling and brags
I mean you say that, but If I'd poll a retard in off-topic as to what softmaxxes they are doing, they'il be doing less than the average eleven year old foid.

Lots of knowledge is lost as well

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: utter-ascension, Allornothing, Lethbridge and 6 others

Fakecel

Nigga you cant be serious taking this shithole seriously. Its just a bunch of rotters sitting and jerking each others off. Maybe a couple years ago you could find useful information here but outside of the best of the best threads, there is nothing to collect here

Most people here unironically dont even have a job. Its a place to kill time not some place where you legit improve yourself. Get out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 21048, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
Be the change. Invite more people to the forum that you know are high quality and not just shitposters & trolls.
people who are blackpilled surgery maxxers are extremly rare amd most are CREATED by this site , problem is this site creates troll too

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Nigga you cant be serious taking this shithole seriously. Its just a bunch of rotters sitting and jerking each others off. Maybe a couple years ago you could find useful information here but outside of the best of the best threads, there is nothing to collect here

Most people here unironically dont even have a job. Its a place to kill time not some place where you legit improve yourself. Get out
I first stumbled upon the forum like 2 years ago, so I guess I'm nostalgic- at that point looksmaxxing was already a shadow of it's former self, and the degradation has only continued since.

We realised looksmaxxing is cope and began to work on out personalities and hobbies and treating women like humans

I first stumbled upon the forum like 2 years ago, so I guess I'm nostalgic- at that point looksmaxxing was already a shadow of it's former self, and the degradation has only continued since.
lets be honest, why are you here? Every faggot says they want muh surgery but only like 1 % have the balls to do it. Unironically unless you are not 3/10 deformed just follow the normie bullshit soft looksmaxing advice and GTFO autist places like these. Now if you're really serious about surgery(which I doubt you are) then this ''theory'' bullshit was never for you.

Hypergamy increasing quicker than looksmaxxing alone can fix

@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and MoggerGaston
We realised looksmaxxing is cope and began to work on out personalities and hobbies and treating women like humans
unironically true for the average faggot, like anyone here has the balls to do some Lefort 95 bullshit

Cause half the userbase is too high inhib, too young or too poor to do anything let alone surgery.
While the other half is just here to shitpost.
Besides, there's barely any reason to post results anyway, because you will get shit on in most cases.
It's best to just gather information from the few users who have provided anything useful and then ''ascend'' in silence.
Even getting feedback is mostly useless, because:

A: it's water/bullshit/cope and everyone already knows it or should know it
B: no one tries/does it, so you only get stupid answers
C: You'll only get shitposts as reacts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and lifestyle21873

Using this forum to looksmax has became pointless since most people here are only rotting, and any serious post where the OP ask for some advice gets filled with trolls who end up derailing the entire disscussion.

Also I've realized the site is getting full of braggers that almost never contribute with anything for the discussion and just spam "cope" in every thread about self-improvement/fixing failos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Mr. President
looksmaxxing is the easy part, mental-maxxing is the hard part

this is why we come together in Offtopic to talk about our delusions

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
everything that works has already been mentioned

now its time to shittalk and let the greycels do the actual hardmaxes

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
little kids found the forum

ive seen at least 5 dick threads by the same user this week jfl @ this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Kirby7000
There really isn’t anything new to talk about.

Nothing new under the sun
We aren't biologists nor expert surgeons meaning you will never find actual R&D scientific discourse on this place