Why is my dad such a soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
virgins arent real and sub 10 bodycount is 1/1000

over for all of us
This is why I'm moving to a remote village in Brazil when I'm old enough

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, TechnoBoss and 3links2
Was talking about university with my parents and my mom said her university was 90% male and she was one of the 10% who was female obviously

I immediately heard the red flag in this statement, then she said “wanna know what my nick name was in college” i didnt even want to hear this deplorable statement so I just ignored the question

my dad is sitting there laughing at this remark like the Low T faggot he apparently is.

How can you be this much of a pussy to sit by while your wife of 20 years jokes about her promiscuous behavior, INFRONT OF YOUR KID

What kind of example does that set??

My dad is a rich white tall chad (not tryna brag or whatever just stating) and has to sit by while my mom (a slightly above average htb range) talks like this. This is quite worrying because it proves that its not just our generation with this giga blackpilled/hypergamous nature.
In some countries, this phenomenon is recent, particularly in third world or developing nations. However, in first world countries, this issue has been around for almost 50 years, it was definitely a recognized problem by the 1970s. Anyone who believes this is a new issue needs a reality check. And as for why your father sits there accepting it, it's not because he inherently thinks it's normal, it's because he's been conditioned by society to believe it is.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, p0lishsubhuman, looksmac and 1 other person
Why would u want a non virgin wife with 0 pair bonding abilities left
Virgin is no longer a thing in American women after the age of 22

I seriously belive this no race, religion, or any other cope characteristic of foid will save them from not being a virgin in the West

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
to get cucked by big brazillian bulls?
no to get a virgin stacy with no access to internet it will be like old times like in 10000bc lighter competition

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

• JFL
I would’ve disowned that whore unironically on the spot and get me my own apartment you’re such a cuck for just standing there

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Throat goat
Over for @Clavicular
Imagine what a 9:1 ratio uni does to a HTB
Comes as no surprise you got wide clavicles

• So Sad
In some countries, this phenomenon is recent, particularly in third world or developing nations. However, in first world countries, this issue has been around for almost 50 years, it was definitely a recognized problem by the 1970s. Anyone who believes this is a new issue needs a reality check. And as for why your father sits there accepting it, it's not because he inherently thinks it's normal, it's because he's been conditioned by society to believe it is.
Yea this is a good analysis, 1970s was the start of the sexual revolution in the US so that makes sense
I would’ve disowned that whore unironically on the spot and get me my own apartment you’re such a cuck for just standing there
Im moving out next friday unironically

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, xegigi and emeraldglass
Why would u want a non virgin wife with 0 pair bonding abilities left

women with over 10 sexual partners have a 400% higher chance of cheating
That's all true but people want to have sex it's a natural thing to do. Sex=fun.

I don't see it as a bad thing. it is your preference to not want women with a high bodycount. I was just wondering why it shouldn't be tolerated, because women can make that choice and men can accept or reject women if they don't want them because of it. I don't think forcing a woman to stay virgin will create a good relationship either.

I'm neutral about this because it's natural for men and women to act this way and it doesn't matter if women cheat. If a women cheats it means you're not good enough. Standards of modern women are higher but that's a natural process. Men are also adapting. Some men become more female-friendly and some want laws to control women. I don't think any strategy is bad it's just what we have to do.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and xegigi
That's all true but people want to have sex it's a natural thing to do. Sex=fun.

I don't see it as a bad thing. it is your preference to not want women with a high bodycount. I was just wondering why it shouldn't be tolerated, because women can make that choice and men can accept or reject women if they don't want them because of it. I don't think forcing a woman to stay virgin will create a good relationship either.

I'm neutral about this because it's natural for men and women to act this way and it doesn't matter if women cheat. If a women cheats it means you're not good enough. Standards of modern women are higher but that's a natural process. Men are also adapting. Some men become more female-friendly and some want laws to control women. I don't think any strategy is bad it's just what we have to do.
mirin true centrist

• +1

I think it’s bad but you can’t really do anything about it. The only women who actually are virgin past college are those with weird religious values. The pill + plan b + abortion (as a last resort) makes casual sex consequence free so there’s no rational reason to not do it. You have to be in a weird religious cult to get away from social programming + your natural desires. And marrying those type of women with 100 social rules you have to follow every day will drive you insane. Imo you are gonna have to accept some level of promiscuity from your wife and find ways to mitigate that. Maybe film her saying the N word and use that as blackmail lol.

• +1
Was talking about university with my parents and my mom said her university was 90% male and she was one of the 10% who was female obviously

I immediately heard the red flag in this statement, then she said “wanna know what my nick name was in college” i didnt even want to hear this deplorable statement so I just ignored the question

my dad is sitting there laughing at this remark like the Low T faggot he apparently is.

How can you be this much of a pussy to sit by while your wife of 20 years jokes about her promiscuous behavior, INFRONT OF YOUR KID

My dad is a rich white tall chad (not tryna brag or whatever just stating) and has to sit by while my mom (a slightly above average htb range) talks like this. This is quite worrying because it proves that its not just our generation with this giga blackpilled/hypergamous nature.
And? What was her nickname? :ogre:

• So Sad

Legit, my mum was initially with my dads best friend before they got together, silver lining is that he was a serious womaniser (textbook manlet chad jfl, looked like a mix of young Tommy lee Jones and Mel Gibson at 5’9”), with multiple gf’s at any given time - while my mum has only ever been with him (no sex before marriage baptist family shit).
Even now, my sisters wonder why no guy will date them and I tell them that no dude wants a girl who has guy friends and my dad gets triggered and says I’m insecure jfl.
Honestly I don’t know if he’s saying that for himself, or for my mum, cause he has multiple married female friends that get giddy at the thought of seeing him at the cafe or whatever, despite now being a bald 5’7” framecel that just eternally will look top 1% for his age jfl.
Now I think of it, he looked a lot like Hexum, hence why I don’t really rate Hexum, we look too alike and thus can see the failos so easily (mentolabial fold, too large of medial canthus, lack of lateral canthus etc.)

• Love it
Legit, my mum was initially with my dads best friend before they got together, silver lining is that he was a serious womaniser (textbook manlet chad jfl, looked like a mix of young Tommy lee Jones and Mel Gibson at 5’9”), with multiple gf’s at any given time - while my mum has only ever been with him (no sex before marriage baptist family shit).
Even now, my sisters wonder why no guy will date them and I tell them that no dude wants a girl who has guy friends and my dad gets triggered and says I’m insecure jfl.
Honestly I don’t know if he’s saying that for himself, or for my mum, cause he has multiple married female friends that get giddy at the thought of seeing him at the cafe or whatever, despite now being a bald 5’7” framecel that just eternally will look top 1% for his age jfl.
Now I think of it, he looked a lot like Hexum, hence why I don’t really rate Hexum, we look too alike and thus can see the failos so easily (mentolabial fold, too large of medial canthus, lack of lateral canthus etc.)
Yea man the whole naggy polar opposite sister is relatable AF, my sister is giga libtard and brainwashed from tik tok and public education

im the only one left in my family whos based...

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and SteveRogers
Yea man the whole naggy polar opposite sister is relatable AF, my sister is giga libtard and brainwashed from tik tok and public education

im the only one left in my family whos based...
only one who posts on indian coper forums as well

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Jagger
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and SteveRogers
true jfl but this forum is a net positive
depends on where on the forums

if schizoposting in offtopic 24/7 then zero ascension unfortunately

depends on where on the forums

if schizoposting in offtopic 24/7 then zero ascension unfortunately
I use looksmax more, i come here to vent and let out all of my rage so it doesn't seep into my IRL life, which creates a more negative online persona here unfortunately, nonetheless a huge benefit.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ChadL1te, SteveRogers and 1 other person
I use looksmax more, i come here to vent and let out all of my rage so it doesn't seep into my IRL life, which creates a more negative online persona here unfortunately, nonetheless a huge benefit.
i come here because i dont have anyone to talk to irl

literally nobody, over for me

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ChadL1te and xegigi
At least 5 were bbc

ur an autist for raging at this hard

can you tell me why exactly youre so insecure about your mother's sexual history, lmao. its weird for you to care this much

ur an autist for raging at this hard

can you tell me why exactly youre so insecure about your mother's sexual history, lmao. its weird for you to care this much
cuck

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
am i fucking my own mother now? damn thats fucking wild, calling me a cuck for how much intercourse my mother partook in. you lost the plot
cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmac and WELOVELOOKS
very possessive over mommy and what she does with her own vagina

obviously one would rather have an innocent mother over the latter but to care this much is weird

anyways, you know for a fact if you were put in a woman's body and had free infinite sex and the same mind you have now your perverted degenerate ass would be sucking and fucking every chad dick around campus as well, goofy nigga

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jaydawggg
very possessive over mommy and what she does with her own vagina, obviously one would rather have an innocent mother over the latter but to care this much is weird

anyways, you know for a fact if you were put in a woman's body and had free infinite sex and the same mind you have now you're perverted degenerate ass would be sucking and fucking every chad dick around campus as well, goofy nigga
cuck

• +1
Thats rough man , I legit stop talking to foids whenever i hear about their promiscuous past like i get to disgusted and icked out

• +1
Reactions: looksmac and Lysine
nice mental illness you got there buddy

btw no one gives a flying fuck about your bitch ass

stop posting

yuo dumb worthless fuck

• WTF

You really are autistic damn

ill rape yor faggoted dad

white bois are known to not have protective jelously over their woman. He grew up during the feminist area so im not suprised his a cuck.

nice mental illness you got there buddy

btw no one gives a flying fuck about your bitch ass

stop posting

yuo dumb worthless fuck
Ur a nobody here faggot thats why u have a negative post rep

• +1
Ur a nobody here faggot thats why u have a negative post rep
lmao id kms if i was you you fucking goofy

imagine proudly using incel lingo for everybody to see like an autist

its so clear that youre so deeply mentally handicapped

not even just ill