Why is my dad such a soy cuck

lmao id kms if i was you you fucking goofy

imagine proudly using incel lingo for everybody to see like an autist

its so clear that youre so deeply mentally handicapped

not even just ill

HANDICAPPED

youre born mentally defective
Peak seethe to write this long of a reply to try to disprove your low iq

Was talking about university with my parents and my mom said her university was 90% male and she was one of the 10% who was female obviously

I immediately heard the red flag in this statement, then she said “wanna know what my nick name was in college” i didnt even want to hear this deplorable statement so I just ignored the question

my dad is sitting there laughing at this remark like the Low T faggot he apparently is.

How can you be this much of a pussy to sit by while your wife of 20 years jokes about her promiscuous behavior, INFRONT OF YOUR KID

What kind of example does that set??

My dad is a rich white tall chad (not tryna brag or whatever just stating) and has to sit by while my mom (a slightly above average htb range) talks like this. This is quite worrying because it proves that its not just our generation with this giga blackpilled/hypergamous nature.

The worst thing Jews have ever done to men is giving rights to the inferior sex

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Dude how would I convey a mutual anecdote without using a famous person you retarded nigger. Look irl and you’ll see women cheat on their husbands with uglier and poorer men all the time.

Usually men would only cheat with a better looking women so they project this onto foids but it couldn't be further from the truth.
Robert Pattinson literally got cucked by an old curry. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
He’s a cuck because his wife was in university? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Was talking about university with my parents and my mom said her university was 90% male and she was one of the 10% who was female obviously

I immediately heard the red flag in this statement, then she said “wanna know what my nick name was in college” i didnt even want to hear this deplorable statement so I just ignored the question

my dad is sitting there laughing at this remark like the Low T faggot he apparently is.

How can you be this much of a pussy to sit by while your wife of 20 years jokes about her promiscuous behavior, INFRONT OF YOUR KID

What kind of example does that set??

My dad is a rich white tall chad (not tryna brag or whatever just stating) and has to sit by while my mom (a slightly above average htb range) talks like this. This is quite worrying because it proves that its not just our generation with this giga blackpilled/hypergamous nature.
id smack her if i was him I swear to god

jesus christ br00tal

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
chads are always the biggest cucks