Why is my face two different heights on camera

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I take a picture with the front camera (portrait mode you use for candids) right?

I stick my arm out, I place the camera at what I think is eye level and my face looks squashed, short face syndrome tier, then I slightly raise it and I become what I'm used to seeing my self as

Which one is more accurate

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 8576
don’t know

• WTF
Reactions: PYT
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 8576
did the AC fall on one side of your head while you were growing up or somthing!!!

• +1
I don't know what my face looks like anymore. I'm praying to God it isn't the squashed one
try looking in le mirror

• +1
did the AC fall on one side of your head while you were growing up or somthing!!!
I had my head always titled right growing up so that's probably why I'm so assymetric. My head looks short vertically though

I take a picture with the front camera (portrait mode you use for candids) right?

I stick my arm out, I place the camera at what I think is eye level and my face looks squashed, short face syndrome tier, then I slightly raise it and I become what I'm used to seeing my self as

Which one is more accurate
Back camera eye level mirror pic should be better, though that seems to make my head appear oversized

eye level is what they use in studies and shit its called natural head position (NHP) so eye level is the right one

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot