Why is my girlfriends vagina like a cave?

bululu_87

bululu_87

boneless
This is going to sound weird and perhaps offensive aswell but I do not mean it in a negative or rude way.

My(23) girlfriends(25) vagina essentially though is like a cave, when we have sex she is super awkward about it and I never finish. It's like the entrance is tight but after the intrance it's like the walls of her vagina just disappear literally feels like this sort of shape () when typically with women In the past theirs has been more like )(

I have not finished a single time from vaginally sex with her like I normally would with other women but not going to break up with her over something like that, that's fucked up. I just need someone to explain to me why this happens and if there is a remedy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and 6 others
She got bbc

• +1
Reactions: Arsene
she got piped by 8x6 inch bbc tyrone in her youth more than likely LOL

• +1
Reactions: Arsene and standardcel
Dicklet ramblings

45620.jpg

some bbc with 12x10 fucked her when she was 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, m0ss26 and standardcel
Say close sesame next time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
sounds like superman shot a wad in her

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
This is going to sound weird and perhaps offensive aswell but I do not mean it in a negative or rude way.

My(23) girlfriends(25) vagina essentially though is like a cave, when we have sex she is super awkward about it and I never finish. It's like the entrance is tight but after the intrance it's like the walls of her vagina just disappear literally feels like this sort of shape () when typically with women In the past theirs has been more like )(

I have not finished a single time from vaginally sex with her like I normally would with other women but not going to break up with her over something like that, that's fucked up. I just need someone to explain to me why this happens and if there is a remedy?
U blew in from stupid town?