Why is my harmony so shit?

K

Kragar

Iron

Really hate not knowing why my face doesn't harmonise, I can't actually pinpoint what's wrong but somethings def off and it's really pissing me off. 19, 6,4 (195cm), 22%ish bf atm.

Attachments

• 20190627_195458.jpg
    20190627_195458.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 133
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
You're fucking massive, mog machine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, FailedNormie, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
weird mouth (too small for ur huge lower third, asymmetric), absolutely dogshit brows and hair

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg, Pendejo and Deleted member 685
weird mouth (too small for ur huge lower third, asymmetric), absolutely dogshit brows and hair
Yeah I have curly hair jfl, can't really style it for shit. Hair is admittedly bad in this pic, no product and no shower

19? You look 30 my guy

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, BigBoy and Deleted member 470
19? You look 30 my guy
In a good way lmao?
Yeah I have curly hair jfl, can't really style it for shit. Hair is admittedly bad in this pic, no product and no shower
Do you know any good mouth widening surgeries? going to get a palate expander and maybe that will help

Do you know any good mouth widening surgeries? going to get a palate expander and maybe that will help
idk commissuroplasty? @dogtown

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
narrow mouth, I have the same problem, narrow mouth or big nose are absolute harmony killers

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 685 and Kragar
Eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
Also nose too narrow
I have the same problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 470
tbh I don't really wanna touch my nose, I think it's pretty good as is but my mouth kills me when I think about how small it is. Wide, large mouth is an underrated Chad feature no one ever mentions. I hope it's easy to fix

your chin reminds me of mine. really long

probably the clash of large with small features looks retarded tbhjflngtbh
eg. long midface with small mouth, big eyebrows with small nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, crmsxg, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
probably the clash of large with small features looks retarded tbhjflngtbh
eg. long midface with small mouth, big eyebrows with small nose
Yeah I think that's what it is jfl, gonna have to make my mouth definitely bigger, reshape my eyebrows, cut to get hollow cheeks. That's what I needed to hear, ty Sean

fix ur hair jfl it looks like shit

• +1
nice squintmaxing

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Kragar
Thin nose, small mouth weird shaped hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Kragar
As I said tbh I like my nose, have noticed my hairline is fucking weird though, and yeah the small mouth gotta be dealt with

Lose weight

• +1
Stop fishing fag

Bad bite
Eyes too wide set I think
Awful mouth
Chin too big
Flat cheekbones, forward growth is lacking

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
your face is extremely tall/long - your midface and skull. this is clearly seen in the the side profile, your lower third is massive.

I also suspect your IPD may be too narrow given your wide cheekbones, but its not so apparent at first glance because your face is 99th percentile in height.

your face is extremely tall/long - your midface and skull. this is clearly seen in the the side profile, your lower third is massive.

I also suspect your IPD may be too narrow given your wide cheekbones, but its not so apparent at first glance because your face is 99th percentile in height.

What's an IPD? Also is the extremely long/tall face a big negative? I'm legitimately I big guy in every dimension (frame, height, appendages)

Yeah bro, compact midface is extremely important

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190404-234718.png
    Screenshot_20190404-234718.png
    485.5 KB · Views: 108
Your mouth and chin makes me wonder

you clearly have no clue what a long midface is
His midface is too long. I don't care about his midface ratio, if a person has wide set eyes, even a 1:1 midface ratio is not good.

Extreme example:
redditor-with-a-1-0-nearly-ideal-midface-ratio

His midface is too long. I don't care about his midface ratio, if a person has wide set eyes, even a 1:1 midface ratio is not good.

Extreme example:
He got a positive midface ratio. And what the hell do you mean by that. Ipd and miface are relative. Tall face is ideal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190627-180836.png
    Screenshot_20190627-180836.png
    809.7 KB · Views: 60
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I did a shitty morph on my phone...your eye area has good PFL but it’s lacking in harmony

Attachments

• F24DD6D4-5A76-4A13-A60B-6AF1ED4EA13A.jpeg
    F24DD6D4-5A76-4A13-A60B-6AF1ED4EA13A.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 72
  • JFL
Your hair fucks you up more than anything. A short crew cut will look better, especially since you don't have a weird skull shape

lol @ squint fraud

• +1

Extreme example:
Gandy's midface ratio is below 1 and his IPD is rather wide at ~68.5 mm. Until you get into the 70s a 1 midface ratio is a very good thing.

i think its the hair, your hair make you looks like small brain
someone, please photoshop a slayer's curtain hair on him

• +1
Bro your heads all dented. You need to grow hair out on the side stop shaving that shit.

rip brother

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190629-133903.jpg
    Screenshot_20190629-133903.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 47
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown and Kragar
Interested to see what a morph could do to you. I reckon slight millimetre tweaks would literally make you a huge chad
Interested to see what a morph could do to you. I reckon slight millimetre tweaks would literally make you a huge chad
*slight millimetre tweaks to your ratios

• +1