Why is my post to rep ratio so bad

post to rep is so pointless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
I swear if I didn't make the stupid decision of beefing with @Ozell Israelite my post-rep ratio would be positive now

He's the only user in my ignore list

If you weren’t a dumb redcel trolling and obsessing on me you wouldn’t have a negative rep, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
If you weren’t a dumb redcel trolling and obsessing on me you wouldn’t have a negative rep, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.
Mogger post to rep ratio

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins., MoggerChad, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
anyways OP. negative post to rep ratio is ideal
High rep = trying hard to be seen as funny or "knowledgeable". Only posts things that they think others might agree with or find funny
Negative rep = high T bad boy who posts controversial takes, puts no effort in posts, and doesn't give a fuck what others think

0.5 rep is ideal

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 23218
anyways OP. negative post to rep ratio is ideal
High rep = trying hard to be seen as funny or "knowledgeable". Only posts things that they think others might agree with or find funny
Negative rep = high T bad boy who posts controversial takes, puts no effort in posts, and doesn't give a fuck what others think

0.5 rep is ideal
Im a high t badboy

I post god like content and have a bad ratio.

1) You have to entertain average IQ people, because that’s where most people lie

2) the standards to have a good ratio are ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Mogger post to rep ratio
View attachment 2067688

My rep is way higher than ugly redcel’s rep too
😂. He has a 262 rep. That’s what’s happens when you’re a dumb ugly Edomite (so-called White) man that’s constantly trolling and looking for attention 🤣.

That jew nigger is one of the funniest users on the forum. Idk why he is here

I don’t know why you’re obsessed with me, baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) nigger man 😆. Go to your hut with your bigger Hamite boyfriend.

Last edited:
😂. He has bc a 262 rep. That’s what’s happens when you’re a dumb ugly Edomite (so-called White) man that’s constantly trolling and looking for attention 🤣.
He has a better rep ratio than you, nigger.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24507
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 23218
He's a nigger they have room temp iqs by default

Dumb baboon looking nigger Hamite (so-called African) man says “iqs” when it’s “IQs” 🤣. Y’all are dumb by default and live in that dump continent 😂.

• JFL
You’re showing I have better rep than him with 344 compared to his 263, dumb ape Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.
I didn't say you have less rep than him, I said his post to rep RATIO is better than yours.
Worry about you ugly beasts are committing incest with your own ugly red whore daughters instead of trolling on an incel forum 🤣.

White countries have the lowest inbreeding rates.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24507
I didn't say you have less rep than him, I said his rep RATIO is better than yours.
Dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man is now changing the narrative from who has the higher rep to “ratio” when I said I have a higher rep 😂.

😂. He has a 262 rep. That’s what’s happens when you’re a dumb ugly Edomite (so-called White) man that’s constantly trolling and looking for attention 🤣.

You’re red not “white, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😆.

Incest is common amongst you ugly beasts 🤣.

Cope harder, ugly redcel. Try using facts and common sense and learn how to read.

Im whiter than you will ever be cope baboon

You’re blacker than me, nigger baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man 🤣.

Cope harder, ugly baboon looking blackcel 😂.

• JFL
Dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man is now changing the narrative from who has the higher rep to “ratio” when I said I have a higher rep 😂.

You’re red not “white, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😆.

View attachment 2067749

Incest is common amongst you ugly beasts 🤣.

Cope harder, ugly redcel. Try using facts and common sense and learn how to read.
WHy are you on this forum do you even looksmax

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 24507
my post to rep ratio was atrocious for most of my looksmax career, idk how it fixed but it's dumb and gay.
don't worry about rep.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 23218
WHy are you on this forum do you even looksmax

Why are you on this forum? To cope with being an ugly baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man?

Go watch @Amnesia
Get a notification for every thread he posts
Make 7 alarms for this
Post a one liner or image that makes fun of @Amnesia
You’ll have great rep in no time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 23218
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 24507
Your a nigger Jew you get mogged by mullattos to oblivion shitskin

Nigger, y’all ugly baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) men are getting mogged by Moabite (so-called Chinese) men in your own garbage continent 😆.

• JFL
Nigger, y’all ugly baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) men are getting mogged by Moabite (so-called Chinese) men in your own garbage continent 😆.

What country are you from nigger Jew? Show me what your people look like nigger

• Ugh..
What country are you from nigger Jew? Show me what your people look like nigger

Nigger, worry about even Moabite (so-called Chinese) men are cuckolding you ugly animals and calling you dumb in your faces 😆.

Y’all are ugly and getting pulled out in your dirty continent 🤣.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Nigger, worry even Moabite (so-called Chinese) men are cuckolding you ugly animals and calling you dumb in your faces 😆.

Y’all are ugly and getting pulled out in your dirty continent 🤣.

Cope we cuck all races
Tagging mullatto gang
@klip11 @defezman @8PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Cope we cuck all races
Tagging mullatto gang
@klip11 @defezman @8PSLcel

You ugly animals get cuckolded by all nations of men, nigger baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man 😆. One ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man ran through hunderds of your ugly sheboons 😂.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 23218
I'm not mullatto brah, I'm Khordic god.
You are an honorary mullatta because of how much black dna you have had inside you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 24507
  • Woah
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I didn't say you have less rep than him, I said his post to rep RATIO is better than yours.

White countries have the lowest inbreeding rates.
This forum needs a cope/facepalm/bruh react or something to that effect

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 18544
Keep dickriding me even after I put you on my ignore list. You're a prime case study of an abused Talmudcel dog with an inferiority complex to the white man.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Keep dickriding me even after I put you on my ignore list. You're a prime case study of an abused Talmudcel dog with an inferiority complex to the white man.

Says the ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man who’s obsessed with me and kept tagging me and made a thread about me 😂. Keep showing your inferiority complex to me, dumb redcel and you’re red not “white,” ape looking Edomite man 😆.

It isn’t my fault your ugly Edomite father molested you when you were an ugly 7 year old red boy.