Why is my post to rep ratio so bad

this forum never ceases to amaze me, an actual nigger is calling me a nigger JFL :lul:

This dumb nigger ape Edomite (so-called White) man never ceases to amaze me with his stupidity 😂. He has a run-on sentence and is obsessed with me because his homosexual father molested him at 7 years old because his ugly red whore mother left his sorry redcel father 🤣.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
if you have better reps than your posts in the specific forum than you probably gonna fail in life and it never began for you. All you have to do is type random hateful messages and respond-rape other peoples messages typin "0" and 'kys" postin bullshit. I can literally type the deepest social observation as a post to get 1 or 2 reps yet a thread that goes; "i will go er with a baseball bat" will rep mog the shit of my post undoubtedly.
0 kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
The last 2 pages of this thread consists of 12 year old level IQ kids screaming nigger at each other. Perfect representation of looksmax.org.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 23218
The last 2 pages of this thread consists of 12 year old level IQ kids screaming nigger at each other. Perfect representation of looksmax.org.
Cope nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
Your post/rep ratio is bad cuz you’re not enlightened

Common theme. The More Autistic, Neurotic, Irrational, and Unfounded/Mentally ill your posts are, the worse the Post/Rep Ratio. ON Average.