Why is my upper body so trash

UglyItalian

UglyItalian

Bronze
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Posts
469
Reputation
330
(my back camera is broken so that's why the quality is trash)

Will gym celling matter with my frame? Feel like I have trash chest genetics and my clavicles aren't as long. Was hoping to lift for a year then go on a cycle but idk if that will even help.
 

Attachments

  • 20230215_185209~4.jpg
    20230215_185209~4.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
shit photo send full upper body including waist
 
shit photo send full upper body including waist
I'm really only worried about my chest and clavicles tbh my waist has so much fat rn that it's not really fair to judge until I get lean.
 
gyno, if you're in puberty suggest getting letrozole or aromasin to nuke estradiol levels
 

Similar threads

zayre
Replies
2
Views
16
Randomgrey/
Randomgrey/
vincmog
Replies
11
Views
69
vincmog
vincmog
bulliedeveryday
Replies
1
Views
46
Maduxke
Maduxke
E
Replies
8
Views
67
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
sanchez.fr
Replies
14
Views
135
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top