Discussion Why Is My Wingspan 6'2 While My Stature/Height is only 5'11

Wifeontheground

Wifeontheground

悔い改め
Aren’t they supposed to be equal? Based off My parents height I’m supposed to 6'2 I’m almost 16 does this mean I’m going to grow to atleast 6'2 since my wingspan is 6'2 & it was my predicted height or not necessarily? I need somone who knows more than Me right now thanks. My torso seems very short with My arms/legs being long if thats important. Ircc the spine is last to finish growing. My elbows are at my waist & my forearms are longer than my humerus if that gives a representation. My torso is literally 1/4 of My stature if even. Mother’s height 5'7 Father’s height 6'4.

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Average person has wingspan 2 inches longer than height.
It doesnt mean shit, my uncle has 5'11 wingspan at 5'7, while i have 5'7 at 5'7.5.

It comes also from width of shoulders, if u gymcel enough ur wingspan will increase as well.

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
no why tf should they be equal lol. what is normal is your wingspan being longer. for example if your a hooper and your wingspan is slightly longer than your height you are considered to have "short arms" .. go figure lol

Wifeontheground

Wifeontheground

悔い改め
It doesnt mean shit, my uncle has 5'11 wingspan at 5'7, while i have 5'7 at 5'7.5.

It comes also from width of shoulders, if u gymcel enough ur wingspan will increase as well.
My bi-deltoid is 20' in.
no why tf should they be equal lol. what is normal is your wingspan being longer. for example if your a hooper and your wingspan is slightly longer than your height you are considered to have "short arms" .. go figure lol
Btw My spine isn’t completely straight & I Am in need of physical therapy to straighten it so that may be a half in.? I measure a cm under 6' morning height so maybe My wingspans only 2' in longer.

Last edited:
Casadonis

Casadonis

Platinum

why the fuck should your wingspan increase from working your shoulders. Wingspan means the distance between your hands when holding them at 90 degrees

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
why the fuck should your wingspan increase from working your shoulders. Wingspan means the distance between your hands when holding them at 90 degrees
Inject iq.
Just look at these two guys, even if they arms were same lenght, guy with broader shoulders will have longer wingspan than his opponent with narrow shoulders.
Ectomorph shoulders

also you can make research that on average 5'7 female will have shorter wingspan than 5'7 male since females arent that broad as males.

Casadonis

Casadonis

Platinum
Inject iq.
Just look at these two guys, even if they arms were same lenght, guy with broader shoulders will have longer wingspan than his opponent with narrow shoulders.
View attachment 138321

also you can make research that on average 5'7 female will have shorter wingspan than 5'7 male since females arent that broad as males.

Stfu, you said working out your shoulders i.e. your deltoid. What you are talking about now is clavicle length. Gymcelling won't increase your clavicle length

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
Inject iq.
View attachment 138321

This comparison has always been a straight joke...Very rarely is a guys frame THAT shit..
Stfu, you said working out your shoulders i.e. your deltoid. What you are talking about now is clavicle length. Gymcelling won't increase your clavicle length
Also very true

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
most of males gettin wider till 25, one year ago i had 66cm arm lenght and 169cm wingspan, two months ago i measured my arms are still 66cm but my wingspan is 170.5cm now.

6foot3Mediterranean

6foot3Mediterranean

Iron
no, they're not supposed to be equal, Jon Jones height is 6'4 and his reach is 7"
these autistic questions smh

Tom2004

Tom2004

Banned
most of males gettin wider till 25, one year ago i had 66cm arm lenght and 169cm wingspan, two months ago i measured my arms are still 66cm but my wingspan is 170.5cm now.
Does the arm length include hands?

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Zephir

so ur saying clavicle will get longer due to gym ?

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I have 6'4 wingspan and i am 6'4 theu say if wingspan and height are equal it's ideal

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Nice, now i know that people stop growing in 14.