Why is no religion perfect?

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
every single religion has a flaw(s) in it. Contradictions, etc

it’s like they were never meant to be perfect.

Later in my life I will research, study, do whatever I can to figure that out but as of right now I just don’t understand why.

Every Single Religion is fucked up in its own was

they all have dark histories.

Especially Abrahamic Religions.

Abrahamic Religions could possibly be the worst thing to ever happen to the human race.

Tbf literally nothing is perfect

Other than my glorious king LeBron James of course

dont expect some random guy living in a dirt hut 2000 years ago to be able to write the most coherant fiction book ever made by human kind
it takes a lot of fucking effort to be good at writing, and considering how the same text has been studied for 2000 years, you will always end up with contradictions because humans are flawed and we make mistakes.

To talk about religion as anything other than a social context where you can meet new people, in 2024, is just dumb..

And as an idea, if any religion was real, so the idea of life after death was real as some infinite world as time and space (like in minecraft custom mode), without suffering or other shit from this world, we would have never been born because no one would have wanted to have children in this shit world since a long time ago.. :feelsez: