Why is Reddit fag gaslighting so bad

erik is fingol not turanid
I don’t identify with fingol this is my dna breakdown
My dads from Iceland 100% nordic Norwegian Swedish Dane only in that order,my moms Canadian with southern French, Swedish, and anglo/irish small black percentage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
My dads from Iceland 100% nordic Norwegian Swedish Dane only in that order,my moms Canadian with southern French, Swedish, and anglo/irish small black percentage
must be why your dad is 6'5

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
@MarkCorrigan identify as Afro-nordic-med

You just lack dimorphism bhai. I don’t think the morph is even plausible you’d unironically have to get Lefort 3 to get anywhere close to that.

And no sane doctor would ever do so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Erik-Jón
You just lack dimorphism bhai. I don’t think the morph is even plausible you’d unironically have to get Lefort 3 to get anywhere close to that.

It will be done

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 9670 and RecessedChinCel

I can’t get any more that di shit anyways so I rot here

I can’t get any more that di shit anyways so I rot here
You haven’t even leanmaxxed yet

And all you’re worried about is LF3 :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and RecessedChinCel
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Erik-Jón
It was over for your neurotransmitters at the moment of your conception
Jon eriking
50D60E6C 9E58 4073 B5FD 51DEA4DF193A

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
@RecessedChinCel ive already have been in talks with two jaw surgeons I’m making this happen I’m recesses asf

@RecessedChinCel ive already have been in talks with two jaw surgeons I’m making this happen I’m recesses asf
What did they say?:feelskek:

• +1
The redditors are correct. They're only slightly overestimating you, you're actually pretty fine. Mentalcel 100%

• +1
The redditors are correct. They're only slightly overestimating you, you're actually pretty fine. Mentalcel 100%
How, I’m literally recessed

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger list me some turanid moggers for me to aspire to look like

• +1
Wow really, turanids are truly master race then
Yes but you arent a turanid you are east baltid animal like Jennifer Lawrence

• Ugh..
Never say that again you need darker pigmentation to be a turanid
:feelshehe:Don’t worry, once genetic editing becomes available I’ll swap over and become a Turanid Terra chad

• JFL
  • +1
@StrangerDanger jenifer Lawrence is the highest paid actress ever, and Leo is top ten for men. Hollywood is in love with fingol looks

• +1
  • JFL
@StrangerDanger jenifer Lawrence is the highest paid actress ever, and Leo is top ten for men. Hollywood is in love with fingol looks
True
Have you seen DON'T LOOK UP, finngol cast

• +1
Miren jenifers bloat maxxing, also just be savo theory in Asia

@StrangerDanger dicapruo did us good saving our race, we can always sea max and be giga chad

• +1
@StrangerDanger I read a thread on apricty today on how west Baltic’s are the best looking male pheno, that and faelid, foid to :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

• +1
@StrangerDanger I read a thread on apricty today on how west Baltic’s are the best looking male pheno, that and faelid, foid to :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
thats west baltic

• +1
thats west baltic
Ye, there was also a lot of racist remarks being thrown around only has ti go to page 24 to find this, only thing I saw about turanid was racism racism Mogloid chink eyes they said your an above average pheno which is good. I think brünn and borrebys got it the worst brutally mind raped borrebys

• +1