Why is showing a photo to your barber so awkward.

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
Like the guy with the haircut is a chad and then there is me ugly as fuck trying to get that hair. I feel embarrassed af. But im too retarded to explain what i want. She even chuckled and said "you want that?" after i showed her the photo.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19036 and 14 others
pics or larp

nothing awkward
ofc you gonna show a good looking guy not a fuckin truecel xDDDD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
When I showed my barber pics of famous models he goes: “is that you??”

I go “no, it’s a psl God on looksmax”

He goes: “looks like you bro”

Now I cut my own hair like true moggers do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, diabolusx666, Deleted member 19036 and 7 others
nothing awkward
ofc you gonna show a good looking guy not a fuckin truecel xDDDD
does it not feel awkward. Like you are trying to be him or look like him but you are a subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 13332
I showed my bimbo barber pic of a guy with way longer hair than me once as a joke trying to act NT jfl:feelsrope:.
Backfired big time when she didn't really react and I nervously giggled how "it was just a joke" before trying to find the real pic with shaky hands (her face was granite this whole time):lul::lul:.
Couldn't find it because of gigahigh cortisol so I tried to play it off cool and said "u do u, surprise me". I honestly think she fucked me up on purpose. Needless to say I paid for a dogshit cut that day and thanked for it like an abused dog:feelswah::feelswah:.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Lmao, RftH and 11 others
I showed my bimbo barber pic of a guy with way longer hair than me once as a joke trying to act NT jfl:feelsrope:.
Backfired big time when she didn't really react and I nervously giggled how "it was just a joke" before trying to find the real pic with shaky hands (her face was granite this whole time):lul::lul:.
Couldn't find it because of gigahigh cortisol so I tried to play it off cool and said "u do u, surprise me". I honestly think she fucked me up on purpose. Needless to say I paid for a dogshit cut that day and thanked for it like an abused dog:feelswah::feelswah:.
I would avoid that barber forever from that point on. Brutal story

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, vaninskybird and Jpg
Like the guy with the haircut is a chad and then there is me ugly as fuck trying to get that hair.
It’s the opposite in my experience, most of the people on google images are ugly and just have the haircut halo.

It’s the opposite in my experience, most of the people on google images are ugly and just have the haircut halo.
7881A5EE BF16 429F A156 3B9929B9EE39

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, justinzayn, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Lol @ going to a foid barber

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and vaninskybird
Like the guy with the haircut is a chad and then there is me ugly as fuck trying to get that hair. I feel embarrassed af. But im too retarded to explain what i want. She even chuckled and said "you want that?" after i showed her the photo.

Probably she thought: "LOL this incel wants to look like Brad Pitt..."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Lmao and Deleted member 20565
You are way too high inhib all. I even showed cartoon gigachads like my avi to barbers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mateusz74, Deprived and 11 others
What pic did you show

NT is genetic and this proves it

• Woah
Reactions: Jpg
The haircut picture you show your barber as inspiration:
C7574A30 FC3E 45C8 80C1 F739F2C82BF8

How the haircut turns out on yourself:
8B226C03 0C5A 4B5B B2A0 061ED3D4792C

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, justinzayn, Bonez and 6 others
yep. i started lowkey crying when i got home. No barber for my face. I am wearing hats and growing out my hair now
if you’re not gl at all

unironically get yourself a hair cutting kit do smth simple and save the money

if you’re not gl at all

unironically get yourself a hair cutting kit do smth simple and save the money
idk looked at myself now and i feel okay. BDD acting up. But i might just start buzzing hair at home and wearing hats because i am MTN at best and haircuts are expensive af

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I hate going to the barber because they always take too much off and try to give me some scuffed undercut when I want the shit to stay medium/long w/bangs

Is the secret bringing in pictures? I feel like a woman would do a better job

Print photos of various wojak characters and keep them in your wallet. Show them whenever a situation calls for them...

Nah it's not that awkward