Why is the area under my eyes flat but I have good forward growth?

D

damiki

Here to improve looks nothing else
I know this is because of my cheekbones but like is it because they are low set/flat/recessed?
Also I have bad undereye support.
Can I fix this with volufiline or something else?

infraorbital rim implant

I know this is because of my cheekbones but like is it because they are low set/flat/recessed?
Also I have bad undereye support.
Can I fix this with volufiline or something else?
It means you are lacking the medial cheekbone, or cheekbone forward projection.

In short, your midface is somewhat recessed. It is a TYPICAL pattern of skull geometry. Many men have it: you are not the first one, you are not the last one. Does not prevent you from being good-looking. But makes you look like you have not slept for a week when you are 30+.

Fixed in 15 minutes with filler into cheekbones. You can also do the filler for the full orbital rim, but it is not necessary to remove the "flatness".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and damiki

In short, your midface is somewhat recessed.

Fixed in 15 minutes with filler into cheekbones. You can also do the filler for the full orbital rim, but it is not necessary to remove the "flatness".
Insert filler into cheek as a men = look gay.

In short, your midface is somewhat recessed. It is a TYPICAL pattern of skull geometry. Many men have it: you are not the first one, you are not the last one. Does not prevent you from being good-looking. But makes you look like you have not slept for a week when you are 30+.

wdym its not necessary to remove the flatness? also im too young for surgeries yet so is there a solution I can do to get better undereye support and fill it out just a bit or do I have to wait?

Not true.

I have it, it looks perfect. Quite masculine. From cheekbones 404 -> prominent high cheekbones.
I have like a 1mm of sclera show does it fix it too or only goes forward? i have alrgiht ogee cruve

I have like a 1mm of sclera show does it fix it too or only goes forward? i have alrgiht ogee cruve
Only forward. Rarely it can fix scleral show, but it depends on why you have scleral show in the first place. I wouldnt rely on it.