Why is the blackpill community engagement so concentrated?

D

Deleted member 56068

Ugly manlet (uglier than sub5c3l)
Ive never seen them in any corner of the internet unless I specifically search for them. (Excluding Instagram brainrot) I've never seen actual incels on a comment section unless I specifically search for a piece of content with psl/incels terms
Is this a shadow banning thing

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and lemonnz
the jews label it as an incel ideology making it hard to find

the jews label it as an incel ideology making it hard to find
But they would make it less autistic if it wasnt shadowbanned cuz of engagement with normies

Ive never seen them in any corner of the internet unless I specifically search for them. (Excluding Instagram brainrot) I've never seen actual incels on a comment section unless I specifically search for a piece of content with psl/incels terms
Is this a shadow banning thing
It’s niche as fuck. This tiktok meme bullshit hasn’t changed much

even since the van attack, incel terms have been mainstream

incel terms have been mainstream

This ngl. Not concentrated at all, I have my JewTube search recommendations off and it'll still autocomplete words like "blackpill" and "PSL". It's everywhere now, legit a mind virus

This ngl. Not concentrated at all, I have my JewTube search recommendations off and it'll still autocomplete words like "blackpill" and "PSL". It's everywhere now, legit a mind virus
Most blackpill/redpill content is some shirtless guy having a struggle session trying to string sentences together because muh based content creators are allergic to scripts for some reason
And it always has like 400 views