Why is the derminator being shilled hard as fuck here when the seller is a literal doxxer and batshit insane?

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
I ordered a couple weeks ago, it's reasonably weird seeing it written in plain English when you order that you'll be doxxed if you do anything they don't like(is this even legal) but I'm like sure whatever, I'm a nice guy it's just a simple order you know but the bitch then emails me for more documents so she can doxx me even harder. So I tell her to fuck off and then she says she'll doxx me if I write bad review :lul:

Bitch even has a separate site dedicated to doxxing, she'll find pics of you, post phone, address, name, whatever the fuck else she can. one woman ordered cream for her infected vagina and she mentioned that in the doxx :lul:

Anyway, don't tell me there is no other company that makes dermastamping or dermaneedling devices that aren't Chinese dogshit. Surely it's not that hard to make a sharp needle. Anyone knows?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6723 and 20 others
one woman ordered cream for her infected vagina and she mentioned that in the doxx :lul:

giphy.gif

:lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dog face, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5891 and 9 others
damn, is this really true? I bought the derminator but then i sold it because of how incovenient it is to use, now i have the dr pen M8 wireless edition

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Good_Little_Goy, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
damn, is this really true? I bought the derminator but then i sold it because of how incovenient it is to use, now i have the dr pen M8 wireless edition
Do you recommend the M8 pen over the derminator 2 ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
yeah the site is ratebuyers dot com
do you like it? do you have a microscope? if you puncture paper and there isn't tearing that's what we want I believe

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Do you recommend the M8 pen over the derminator 2 ?
I only used the derminator 1 and i used it once, i use it for hairloss and not for skin purposes so the M8 is good enough for me, buy it from the drpen.com website and not from somewhere else as there are many replicas out there, the new M8 has finer needles which is better for your skin

do you like it? do you have a microscope? if you puncture paper and there isn't tearing that's what we want I believe
wow wtf, that website is insane, is that all only from derminator ?

and i don't know about the latter, i don't have a microscope and haven't checked it on paper, i know they made the needles finer in diameter (0.25 to 0.18) so that might help with the tearing, check this youtube channel out

wow wtf, that website is insane, is that all only from derminator ?
derminator and whatever else they make it's all on there

• JFL
Reactions: piec
and i don't know about the latter, i don't have a microscope and haven't checked it on paper, i know they made the needles finer in diameter (0.25 to 0.18) so that might help with the tearing, check this youtube channel out

lol you can buy that on aliexpress for $60. I mean sure that doesn't mean it's bad we just need a test to see if it works properly or not :unsure: I just wouldn't trust a Chinese product to pierce my face with you know, at least without solid evidence

lol you can buy that on aliexpress for $60. I mean sure that doesn't mean it's bad we just need a test to see if it works properly or not :unsure: I just wouldn't trust a Chinese product to pierce my face with you know, at least without solid evidence
yeah those are the replicas, check the dr pen official website, it says that they dont have any authorised retailers, so I imagine that all those replicas from wish and alibaba are fake af

nvhgdfs

Last edited:
Can't you just give fake info about yourself and trick that old bitch?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Baldingman1998, RAITEIII and 3 others
I only used the derminator 1 and i used it once, i use it for hairloss and not for skin purposes so the M8 is good enough for me, buy it from the drpen.com website and not from somewhere else as there are many replicas out there, the new M8 has finer needles which is better for your skin
are you sure that's their official site? I scrolled to the bottom for their address- " 3277 S White Rd, CA 95148, USA", and on google maps it leads to some little shopping center. I don't think they have an official site. Both this dr. pen and derminator shit is super shady

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Chadelite and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Can't you just give fake info about yourself and trick that old bitch?
no I can't forge id documents and wouldn't want to risk jail time :forcedsmile:

are you sure that's their official site? I scrolled to the bottom for their address- " 3277 S White Rd, CA 95148, USA", and on google maps it leads to some little shopping center. I don't think they have an official site. Both this dr. pen and derminator shit is super shady
yeah and it has this cringe marketing of 50% off, order immediately, only 4 left in stock, no authorized resellers, get free cartridges chinglish. you can buy the same thing for $53 on aliexpress. at least I'm pretty sure it's the same thing because they've been selling it since its 'official' release. now if it's chinese who knows if the needles are sharp/straight/disinfected/have nickel or lead or other shit in them, the chinks certainly don't give a fuck. I looked at the demonstration video and the needles just vibrate :unsure: of course the good stuff like the original dermapen can't even be bought unless you have a derma clinic and is probably at least $1k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling and Good_Little_Goy
I ordered a couple weeks ago, it's reasonably weird seeing it written in plain English when you order that you'll be doxxed if you do anything they don't like(is this even legal) but I'm like sure whatever, I'm a nice guy it's just a simple order you know but the bitch then emails me for more documents so she can doxx me even harder. So I tell her to fuck off and then she says she'll doxx me if I write bad review :lul:

Bitch even has a separate site dedicated to doxxing, she'll find pics of you, post phone, address, name, whatever the fuck else she can. one woman ordered cream for her infected vagina and she mentioned that in the doxx :lul:

Anyway, don't tell me there is no other company that makes dermastamping or dermaneedling devices that aren't Chinese dogshit. Surely it's not that hard to make a sharp needle. Anyone knows?
women am i right guys

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I will just use a vcc, different name and shit then use a PO box for delivery

Ain't catching me

just get professional treatments like the Infini Microneedling

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Can you link the dox site JFL

So what the fuck should I buy? I need something reliable. Has anyone tested those chinese garbage pens?

So what the fuck should I buy? I need something reliable. Has anyone tested those chinese garbage pens?
great question. @anti caking agents thoughts? the least bad chinese product seems to be the drs140a. I wouldn't use the pen since even in the advertisement videos it just vibrates, it's probably junk. reputable manufacturers don't actually sell to the public sadly

Fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Cares
bump

so what alternatives we have to derminator?

Man ur telling me there isn’t one other reliable product out there.

bump

so what alternatives we have to derminator?
try to get this https://dermarollerclinics.com/dermaroller-pro/ from a struggling clinic if you're loaded or don't mind spending a bit

I have the drs140a, it's not the worst I guess, some of the needles are great, some are fucking dogshit. most are in the middle. the tips are the most suspect. here are some pics(x120). I wouldn't use it on face but you might get away with using it for scalp

sadly the pics got very compressed during upload

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: NVRH
Ir she doxes me she will feel the full force of my cock and the cocks of my lawyers

This is kind of known in the skincare communities and hairloss communities. But it's the product that matters. There is nothing like derminator 2 for your face AFAIK
yeah I thought it's the product that matters too but here I am with no device because the seller is mental. anyway are you sure their needles or their $40 looking plastic box is legit? I've found one of their products on aliexpress for example.. take a look

H714da1229178444c807a604d0b375ea6Q.jpg

vs
1.5%20mm%20DERMASTAMP%20(35%20needles).jpg

now it could be that it's just the mechanism and plastic housing and they use better needles but I'd need to see proof of that. as has been shown here, DRS's needles are hit or miss and since there are a lot of them, it's definitely a miss. who says they don't get the derminator cartridges from the chinks as well?

Just share a derminator around :lul:
srs someone should be a fall guy and buy a batch (or separately) and redistribute that way the only dox would be of the fall guy and the site owner would get the money of the buyers.

Just share a derminator around :lul:
srs someone should be a fall guy and buy a batch (or separately) and redistribute that way the only dox would be of the fall guy and the site owner would get the money of the buyers.
wouldn't work, order would get flagged as 'suspicious' and you'd have to prove that you have a large authorized clinic with ID, proof of address and proof of ownership of said clinic and probably a few youtube videos of you promoting your clinic/facebook pics and a pristine facebook profile. yes I'm serious

• JFL
Reactions: rainyseason and NVRH
I couldn't tell you. I have the derminator, not the derma-stamp.
ok, can you take pics with a microscope of the needles? preferably new ones but it's also interesting to see how older ones hold up. also a video of the cartridge in action preferably with a high speed camera to back up claims of motor quality

wouldn't work, order would get flagged as 'suspicious' and you'd have to prove that you have a large authorized clinic with ID, proof of address and proof of ownership of said clinic and probably a few youtube videos of you promoting your clinic/facebook pics and a pristine facebook profile. yes I'm serious
what the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
I don’t have a microscope but the needles hold up very well. I use them 4 times max before I replace them because I’m a pussy and honestly not that broke. I’ve seen others use them a little bit more than a dozen times before they noticed any wear on the needles from their microscope.
so can you post those pics others took?

I don’t have a microscope but the needles hold up very well. I use them 4 times max before I replace them because I’m a pussy and honestly not that broke. I’ve seen others use them a little bit more than a dozen times before they noticed any wear on the needles from their microscope.

That would indeed be the best move you could make for your skin and your looksmaxxers bros.

If you could prove Derminator is worthy / unworthy, it would unironically belong to the best of the best section.
Cuz this shit is shilled everywhere as the best home microneedling device, yet we don't know shit except claims from scammy owner.

Funny thing is, we're all worried about microtearing but as far as I know owndoc is the only website to underline this issue.

For example, microneedling studies ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4976400/ ) used medical grade / FDA approved dermarollers, but these are fkin expensive ( like the one linked by @PURE ARYAN GENETICS ) + one time use.

• +1
Reactions: rainyseason and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
So basically no microneedling or what.

@PURE ARYAN GENETICS @NVRH

Guys I need to know if Derminator 2 is legit

@PURE ARYAN GENETICS @NVRH

Guys I need to know if Derminator 2 is legit

Still don't know tbh.

If an owner from .me could take pictures of the needles with a microscope, we'd be able to say if they're AT LEAST DECENT.
But atm, Derminator 2 is just an ocean of red flags imo.

Right now I spent 10 mn trying to find a video I saw like 2 months ago. It was some guy on acne.org sharing slow mo videos of a derminator.
It clearly showed the needles didn't come out at full length. Looks like I can't find it jfl.

I'd say a nice dermastamp is your best bet. But again, how to find a reliable dermastamp that doesn't cost you a fortune ?
That, I don't know.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and lasthope
Still don't know tbh.

If an owner from .me could take pictures of the needles with a microscope, we'd be able to say if they're AT LEAST DECENT.
But atm, Derminator 2 is just an ocean of red flags imo.

Right now I spent 10 mn trying to find a video I saw like 2 months ago. It was some guy on acne.org sharing slow mo videos of a derminator.
It clearly showed the needles didn't come out at full length. Looks like I can't find it jfl.

I'd say a nice dermastamp is your best bet. But again, how to find a reliable dermastamp that doesn't cost you a fortune ?
That, I don't know.

Do you think this Video is legit enough? Sadly Dermastamp is a pain in the ass to use I think

Vaughter is certifiable. I heard people mention it before, but didn't really understand at first.

I bought a Derminator 2 earlier in the year and actually did some digging. First of all, the way she writes is just dripping with neuroticism and narcisism. Seriously, read anything on the website or in user pamplets. Then there are the openly hostile policies. If you ask a question, try to return anything, or so much as breath in a way she doesn't like, you will be doxxed to the best of her ability.

She owns two separate websites where she posts people's names, pictures, and information while referring to them as criminals.

That being said, it's a good product and nothing has happened to me lol.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and lasthope
Vaughter is certifiable. I heard people mention it before, but didn't really understand at first.

I bought a Derminator 2 earlier in the year and actually did some digging. First of all, the way she writes is just dripping with neuroticism and narcisism. Seriously, read anything on the website or in user pamplets. Then there are the openly hostile policies. If you ask a question, try to return anything, or so much as breath in a way she doesn't like, you will be doxxed to the best of her ability.

She owns two separate websites where she posts people's names, pictures, and information while referring to them as criminals.

That being said, it's a good product and nothing has happened to me lol.
So the Product is good? How do you know?

And basically you need to kknow if you buy it on her side you cant ever return the device right?

So the Product is good? How do you know?

And basically you need to kknow if you buy it on her side you cant ever return the device right?
I've used it a good amount. Decent results on skin and hairline. Needle replacements are pretty cheap too.

There is a return policy. She actually autistically screeches that she'll send two devices to you if it's a legitimate return. Though I doubt she considers any returns legitimate. I wouldn't risk it.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I've used it a good amount. Decent results on skin and hairline. Needle replacements are pretty cheap too.

There is a return policy. She actually autistically screeches that she'll send two devices to you if it's a legitimate return. Though I doubt she considers any returns legitimate. I wouldn't risk it.
needles up close?

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
JFL she’s more dark triad and low inhib than everyone in this forum combined

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998