Why is the derminator being shilled hard as fuck here when the seller is a literal doxxer and batshit insane?

yeah and it has this cringe marketing of 50% off, order immediately, only 4 left in stock, no authorized resellers, get free cartridges chinglish. you can buy the same thing for $53 on aliexpress. at least I'm pretty sure it's the same thing because they've been selling it since its 'official' release. now if it's chinese who knows if the needles are sharp/straight/disinfected/have nickel or lead or other shit in them, the chinks certainly don't give a fuck. I looked at the demonstration video and the needles just vibrate :unsure: of course the good stuff like the original dermapen can't even be bought unless you have a derma clinic and is probably at least $1k
I use the Chinese shit and it's good. The needles are in a tight sealed vaccum. You need to sanitize it if you are reusing it(can typically be used twice before it's too bend or damaged)
IMG 20201104 100023

• +1
Reactions: wasted
I ordered a couple weeks ago, it's reasonably weird seeing it written in plain English when you order that you'll be doxxed if you do anything they don't like(is this even legal) but I'm like sure whatever, I'm a nice guy it's just a simple order you know but the bitch then emails me for more documents so she can doxx me even harder. So I tell her to fuck off and then she says she'll doxx me if I write bad review :lul:

Bitch even has a separate site dedicated to doxxing, she'll find pics of you, post phone, address, name, whatever the fuck else she can. one woman ordered cream for her infected vagina and she mentioned that in the doxx :lul:

Anyway, don't tell me there is no other company that makes dermastamping or dermaneedling devices that aren't Chinese dogshit. Surely it's not that hard to make a sharp needle. Anyone knows?
Wtf? How is this even possible you order a product and get doxed?

That is beautiful. A clear-cut winning lawsuit in the making. You will get rich if you sue them for millions for this illegal activity.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Do you recommend the M8 pen over the derminator 2 ?
The M8 pen tears your skin over time which is only an issue if you are using it for skin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Eezz and wasted
Jfl, why does everyone who revolves around the looksmax community has to be a fucking psychopath/schizo ?

I use AliExpress cheap Chinese knock off. I like so far. It's just a device, that needs to move needles up and down, that imo Chinese can also make. Not complicated device

The M8 pen tears your skin over time which is only an issue if you are using it for skin
why do the two differ I was gonna get m8 any other ones i should look for lol.

I use AliExpress cheap Chinese knock off. I like so far. It's just a device, that needs to move needles up and down, that imo Chinese can also make. Not complicated device
you mean this shit?

ideal scraping

That is beautiful. A clear-cut winning lawsuit in the making. You will get rich if you sue them for millions for this illegal activity.
I just reported them to the ICO, they said they'll look into it :feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5891