Why is the temporal browlift surgery not talked about at all on this forum?

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
It's an amazing surgery. Basically gives you straight, positively tilted eyebrows that point outwards. They make small incisions in the temple region and create the look.

Huge looksmax aswell, your eyebrows are legit very important. The shape, the density and everything inbetween. You have to have a top tier eye area if you wanna really slay.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
damn that one thread on brow ridge really got you paranoid now

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, 000 and Deleted member 9699
can't be that bad, chico has kinda high eyebrows, how high are yours?
my eyebrows are low to medium set, but the tilt is neutral so the shape is very dull. i want them to be sorta like this morph:
3B8D7445 60C0 43E4 8AF6 2BFA564B66BC

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Warlow
my eyebrows are low to medium set, but the tilt is neutral so the shape is very dull. i want them to be sorta like this morph:
View attachment 838179
literal autism. I thought you were a browcel or something from the way you worded things, medium-low set eyebrows are fine, and neutral tilt that's literally what o'pry has. Gandy doesn't even have positively tilted eyebrows his are negatively tilted slightly. Damn man you are BDDmaxxing rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
literal autism. I thought you were a browcel or something from the way you worded things, medium-low set eyebrows are fine, and neutral tilt that's literally what o'pry has. Gandy doesn't even have positively tilted eyebrows his are negatively tilted slightly. Damn man you are BDDmaxxing rn
yea u right jfl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Any before and after pics?