Why is there no thread about beards

R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
I've seen men go from 3/10 to 9/10 after growing a beard but not enough beardmaxxx threads here. Is it cause the soy West can't grow a chad beard like us Aryans??
 
Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Posts
4,623
Reputation
5,324
Time online
43d 10h 58m
My beard genetics are trash I’d ascend with a stubble but my shit is patchy
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
ErbCel said:
Because young women in general dislike beards
They're also a looksmin if too long
Bullshit lmao seethe harder estrogen cuck
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
GymcelDoomer said:
Because this isn't a how to never get laid maxx forum
Seethe more low dht
 
ErbCel

ErbCel

Trainee
Joined
May 17, 2021
Posts
86
Reputation
89
Time online
4d 3h 12m
I could grow a full beard at 17
I can guarantee you that most young western women dislike beards that are longer than a 5 o'clock shadow
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
ErbCel said:
I could grow a full beard at 17
I can guarantee you that most young western women dislike beards that are longer than a 5 o'clock shadow
Send pic it was prolly patchy or you didn't wear it well
 
ErbCel

ErbCel

Trainee
Joined
May 17, 2021
Posts
86
Reputation
89
Time online
4d 3h 12m
I beard mog 99% of the people where I live
Oh well you're a fucking clown keep coping with muh girls love beards you imbecile
Countless studies prove you're wrong but I'll let you cope
 
21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

OVER
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Posts
2,598
Reputation
3,100
Time online
143d 11h 15m
Tbh if you have a good jaw only grow stubble and if you have weak jaw/chin bearmaxx asap
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
ErbCel said:
I beard mog 99% of the people where I live
Oh well you're a fucking clown keep coping with muh girls love beards you imbecile
Countless studies prove you're wrong but I'll let you cope
Name one study you fucking loser. Cope
 
Cigarette

Cigarette

piece of shit
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Posts
3,414
Reputation
3,800
Time online
45d 17h 53m
stubble only beard is looksmin unless youre recessed
 
ErbCel

ErbCel

Trainee
Joined
May 17, 2021
Posts
86
Reputation
89
Time online
4d 3h 12m
RabidRosaries said:
Name one study you fucking loser. Cope
5 o'clock shadow is the best beard for young guys keep coping loser
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
ErbCel said:
I beard mog 99% of the people where I live
Oh well you're a fucking clown keep coping with muh girls love beards you imbecile
Countless studies prove you're wrong but I'll let you cope

One word:
MOGGED
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
Cigarette said:
stubble only beard is looksmin unless youre recessed
MOGGED
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
ErbCel said:
INDIAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA I KEEP ON SAYING FOR WESTERN WOMEN YOU BUFFOON
MOGGED
 
ErbCel

ErbCel

Trainee
Joined
May 17, 2021
Posts
86
Reputation
89
Time online
4d 3h 12m
Plus nearly all the men in the video are old
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
ErbCel said:
Plus nearly all the men in the video are old
They're like 25-35
 
ErbCel

ErbCel

Trainee
Joined
May 17, 2021
Posts
86
Reputation
89
Time online
4d 3h 12m
RabidRosaries said:
I have never seen more cope in my life you are unredeemable
 
ErbCel

ErbCel

Trainee
Joined
May 17, 2021
Posts
86
Reputation
89
Time online
4d 3h 12m
RabidRosaries said:
They're like 25-35
Yeah if you want women younger than 25 you're gonna have to drop the beard buddy
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
ErbCel said:
Yeah if you want women younger than 25 you're gonna have to drop the beard buddy
How much cope can a guy generate
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
J
RabidRosaries said:
How much cope can a guy generate
They had option between an amazing jaw and recessed jaw but nice beard and all the hot ones chose the beard
 
ErbCel

ErbCel

Trainee
Joined
May 17, 2021
Posts
86
Reputation
89
Time online
4d 3h 12m
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
ErbCel said:
Yeah if you want women younger than 25 you're gonna have to drop the beard buddy
That was the men in the vid you fucking idiot look at their instas the thirst is from 16-22 yo women
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,981
Reputation
55,572
Time online
238d 20h 46m
Stubble is ideal
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
TsarTsar444 said:
Stubble is ideal
Agree if you can't grow a full one. Some hair always better than none unless you're on the verge of being completely bald
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,981
Reputation
55,572
Time online
238d 20h 46m
RabidRosaries said:
Agree if you can't grow a full one. Some hair always better than none unless you're on the verge of being completely bald
Stubble is more ideal then full beard if you have a good jaw and chin
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
T
ErbCel said:
5 o'clock shadow is the best beard for young guys keep coping loser
What a useless vid obviously a shitty beard < 5 o clock. Most soy westerners can't grow perfect thick full beard
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
TsarTsar444 said:
Stubble is more ideal then full beard if you have a good jaw and chin
If the full beard is lushy and complements the face then disagree but stubble always better than clean shave unless you're obese bum
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
" muh Stubble better than full beard muh western women evolved to like stubble "
 

Attachments

  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 28
  • images - 2021-07-20T220247.283.jpeg
    images - 2021-07-20T220247.283.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 32
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,981
Reputation
55,572
Time online
238d 20h 46m
RabidRosaries said:
If the full beard is lushy and complements the face then disagree but stubble always better than clean shave unless you're obese bum
You are dumb or something? Stubble makes you looks masculine more and still shows off your good jaw and chin, while beard makes you even with some guy with no chin and jaw, you are basically hiding your superior genes
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,981
Reputation
55,572
Time online
238d 20h 46m
RabidRosaries said:
" muh Stubble better than full beard muh western women evolved to like stubble "
Thats hair not beard
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
TsarTsar444 said:
Thats hair not beard
Keep coping bud maybe one day you'll see the light
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,981
Reputation
55,572
Time online
238d 20h 46m
RabidRosaries said:
Keep coping bud maybe one day you'll see the light
Stubble was rated the highest by women for attractiveness, look at studies, not full beard
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
TsarTsar444 said:
Stubble was rated the highest by women for attractiveness, look at studies, not full beard
You keep saying the same thing. You know in your heart what's true I've said my piece do whatever idc
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
TsarTsar444 said:
You are dumb or something? Stubble makes you looks masculine more and still shows off your good jaw and chin, while beard makes you even with some guy with no chin and jaw, you are basically hiding your superior genes
View attachment 1384145
I didn't know beards hides height and physique. And literally no women cares about jawline lmao what do you think a beard is for. It suggests longer,squarer jaw
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m
RabidRosaries said:
I didn't know beards hides height and physique. And literally no women cares about jawline lmao what do you think a beard is for. It suggests longer,squarer jaw
If you have the chadeest jaw I'm speaking actual 0.01% of the world then you can make a case but in reality you're just coping cos u don't have dht receptors which suggest high testosterone- a definitive marker that your genes are good.
 
gamma

gamma

γ
Joined
Feb 2, 2021
Posts
19,420
Reputation
50,867
Time online
138d 1h 56m
Ok tell me how to grow a full thick beard
 
ErbCel

ErbCel

Trainee
Joined
May 17, 2021
Posts
86
Reputation
89
Time online
4d 3h 12m
RabidRosaries said:
If you have the chadeest jaw I'm speaking actual 0.01% of the world then you can make a case but in reality you're just coping cos u don't have dht receptors which suggest high testosterone- a definitive marker that your genes are good.
HAHAHAHAHA NATIVE AMERICANS CAN'T GROW BEARDS DESPITE BEING HIGH T AF BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE DHT RECEPTORS
KEEP COPING
AND LIKE I SAID I CAN GROW A BEARD IT'S JUST BEARD IS THE INFERIOR CHOICE UNLESS YOU'RE RECESSED
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
30,981
Reputation
55,572
Time online
238d 20h 46m
RabidRosaries said:
If you have the chadeest jaw I'm speaking actual 0.01% of the world then you can make a case but in reality you're just coping cos u don't have dht receptors which suggest high testosterone- a definitive marker that your genes are good.


KILL YOURSELF YOU PEANUT BRAINED CAVE DWELLING MANLET HINDU DINDU


 
sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Zephir
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
9,833
Reputation
11,116
Time online
145d 22h 29m
the truth is that people here are obsessed with "jbs" and men with beards are repulsive to them.
 
CompleteFailure

CompleteFailure

masc slayer
Joined
Apr 3, 2021
Posts
1,556
Reputation
3,363
Time online
83d 3h 58m
sandcelmuttcel said:
the truth is that people here are obsessed with "jbs" and men with beards are repulsive to them.
Not even jbs, most girls in their early 20s dont like beards either, tho some delicate stubble can be a looksmax imo
 
R

RabidRosaries

Adept
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
138
Reputation
97
Time online
1d 7h 19m

Users who are viewing this thread

Top