Why is there no thread about beards

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I've seen men go from 3/10 to 9/10 after growing a beard but not enough beardmaxxx threads here. Is it cause the soy West can't grow a chad beard like us Aryans??

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Because young women in general dislike beards
They're also a looksmin if too long

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ChristianChad and ifyouwannabemylover
My beard genetics are trash I’d ascend with a stubble but my shit is patchy

Because young women in general dislike beards
They're also a looksmin if too long
Bullshit lmao seethe harder estrogen cuck
Images   2021 10 29T170612929

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and gamma
Because this isn't a how to never get laid maxx forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, TsarTsar444, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
I could grow a full beard at 17
I can guarantee you that most young western women dislike beards that are longer than a 5 o'clock shadow

I could grow a full beard at 17
I can guarantee you that most young western women dislike beards that are longer than a 5 o'clock shadow
Send pic it was prolly patchy or you didn't wear it well

I beard mog 99% of the people where I live
Oh well you're a fucking clown keep coping with muh girls love beards you imbecile
Countless studies prove you're wrong but I'll let you cope

Tbh if you have a good jaw only grow stubble and if you have weak jaw/chin bearmaxx asap

Oh well you're a fucking clown keep coping with muh girls love beards you imbecile
Name one study you fucking loser. Cope

stubble only beard is looksmin unless youre recessed

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel

One word:
MOGGED

Yeah if you want women younger than 25 you're gonna have to drop the beard buddy
That was the men in the vid you fucking idiot look at their instas the thirst is from 16-22 yo women

Stubble is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Agree if you can't grow a full one. Some hair always better than none unless you're on the verge of being completely bald
Stubble is more ideal then full beard if you have a good jaw and chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
T

5 o'clock shadow is the best beard for young guys keep coping loser

What a useless vid obviously a shitty beard < 5 o clock. Most soy westerners can't grow perfect thick full beard

Stubble is more ideal then full beard if you have a good jaw and chin
If the full beard is lushy and complements the face then disagree but stubble always better than clean shave unless you're obese bum

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
" muh Stubble better than full beard muh western women evolved to like stubble "

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 28
  • images - 2021-07-20T220247.283.jpeg
    images - 2021-07-20T220247.283.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 32
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
If the full beard is lushy and complements the face then disagree but stubble always better than clean shave unless you're obese bum
You are dumb or something? Stubble makes you looks masculine more and still shows off your good jaw and chin, while beard makes you even with some guy with no chin and jaw, you are basically hiding your superior genes
B67F1BFD 73CE 4409 8181 8EDFBD9001B5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Boxingfan and Schizoidcel
Keep coping bud maybe one day you'll see the light
Stubble was rated the highest by women for attractiveness, look at studies, not full beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ErbCel
Stubble was rated the highest by women for attractiveness, look at studies, not full beard
You keep saying the same thing. You know in your heart what's true I've said my piece do whatever idc

You are dumb or something? Stubble makes you looks masculine more and still shows off your good jaw and chin, while beard makes you even with some guy with no chin and jaw, you are basically hiding your superior genes
View attachment 1384145
I didn't know beards hides height and physique. And literally no women cares about jawline lmao what do you think a beard is for. It suggests longer,squarer jaw

I didn't know beards hides height and physique. And literally no women cares about jawline lmao what do you think a beard is for. It suggests longer,squarer jaw
If you have the chadeest jaw I'm speaking actual 0.01% of the world then you can make a case but in reality you're just coping cos u don't have dht receptors which suggest high testosterone- a definitive marker that your genes are good.

If you have the chadeest jaw I'm speaking actual 0.01% of the world then you can make a case but in reality you're just coping cos u don't have dht receptors which suggest high testosterone- a definitive marker that your genes are good.
HAHAHAHAHA NATIVE AMERICANS CAN'T GROW BEARDS DESPITE BEING HIGH T AF BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE DHT RECEPTORS
KEEP COPING
AND LIKE I SAID I CAN GROW A BEARD IT'S JUST BEARD IS THE INFERIOR CHOICE UNLESS YOU'RE RECESSED

SmartSelect 20211029 150332 Gallery
MarlonBrando
SmartSelect 20211029 150621 Chrome
D20

KILL YOURSELF YOU PEANUT BRAINED CAVE DWELLING MANLET HINDU DINDU
Joe Biden Lol GIF

109872 c833b3d12bef24b3b04ee18d25ad45f0
1275577 34fb99739812b88e8aa0ca23884ac901

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ErbCel and gamma
the truth is that people here are obsessed with "jbs" and men with beards are repulsive to them.

the truth is that people here are obsessed with "jbs" and men with beards are repulsive to them.
Not even jbs, most girls in their early 20s dont like beards either, tho some delicate stubble can be a looksmax imo

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel