Why is there no thread about beards

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I've seen men go from 3/10 to 9/10 after growing a beard but not enough beardmaxxx threads here. Is it cause the soy West can't grow a chad beard like us Aryans??

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
ye cause you look like prime marlon brando and kys im 6'3 lmao and never did i claim i have a nice beard its patchy infact but i dont lie cope and seethe like you soy cucks fucking maneless lion beardless buffoon
Now he has to cope with his height
:soy::soy::soy:

HAHAHAHAHA NATIVE AMERICANS CAN'T GROW BEARDS DESPITE BEING HIGH T AF BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE DHT RECEPTORS
KEEP COPING
AND LIKE I SAID I CAN GROW A BEARD IT'S JUST BEARD IS THE INFERIOR CHOICE UNLESS YOU'RE RECESSED
maybe native americans were sexually selected out :feelsohh:

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN
take lincoln he was most certainly low t but as soon as he grew a beard his approval ratings went up he couldnt have ended slavery being a maneless pleb

Ok tell me how to grow a full thick beard
step 1 : be curry or aryan
step 2: maybe try minox but chances are u arent going to get a huge lush one maybe a stubble but everything better than clean shaven for 99 % of the pop

• +1
Reactions: gamma
step 1 : be curry or aryan
step 2: maybe try minox but chances are u arent going to get a huge lush one maybe a stubble but everything better than clean shaven for 99 % of the pop
Aryan means european?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Aryan means european?
some parts of Europe yes but theyre scattered. Most indians have aryan genes thats y most can grow beard intermixing with dravidians and mughals fucked us up quite a lot but usually aryans are very tall with propensity for beard since theyre a warrior class and beard is needed to mog other men. Its basically psychological and y ancient greece grew beards too

• +1
Reactions: gamma
your precious clean shaven paragon of a chad looks 10 times better with beard lmao cope and seethe

I'm literally the only one here who can grow a beard :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
maybe in part due to the desire to look as young as possible. 'youth = beauty' is a strong trend nowadays.
beards tend to age you lots.
Also unless you can grow a really dense beard which most white men can't, they tend to not look good

Last edited: