Why is there only one thread about using makeup???????

MentalCel

MentalCel

Ascended ex-mentalcel
Legit we need to start using makeup.

This thread by @Tricky is a good start, but it's only about concealing dark circles around your eye.

Video is pretty okay I guess, but I think you can go even further without overdoing it.

You obviously don't want to use too much so you don't look like a faggot, but some mild contouring and people wont probably notice and it can improve your looks drastically.

Throw ideas around, discuss and link resources.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
makeup bad for the skin

if you want to be girly have a skincare routine, that's what I do because I love being/acting girly as part of my BoyMaxxing

the more feminine/vulnerable/innocent I look/act for my mommygf the better

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
If you are caught wearing makeuo then it is over for you socially. I wouldn't rusk it unless you are going clubbing.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 283 and Deleted member 206
just megadose vit C

Dunno, make one?

I asked myself "Why there are few threads on bonesmashing?" So I decided to create my own

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Cause we ain't faggots, also makeup dries your skin making you age faster.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie, Nibba, LooksJourney and 3 others
I sweat alot, i don't want makeup dripping from my face, its also really gay if a dude puts on makeup.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 283
Makeup is for faggots and women.

If you want better skin tone, dernastamp, apply topical vit C, use retinol/adapalene/differin and take beta carotene

If you want to look better start mewing or get surgery. We fix our flaws as men, not cover them up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1833, LooksJourney, Deleted member 147 and 1 other person
@Nibba told me that you fraud long dick with makeup?
@Nibba is just jealous that i cock mog him to oblivion and then some.;)

@Nibba is just jealous that i cock mog him to oblivion and then some.;)
he is dicklet barely 14 cm fully hard when he showed it on tinychat. U mog him into oblivion and a little bit further back to the oblivion and to some extent more tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
he is dicklet barely 14 cm fully hard when he showed it on tinychat. U mog him into oblivion and a little bit further back to the oblivion and to some extent more tbh
Over for 14cmcels.

The only two good options for men: mascara/eyelash curler and filling in your eyebrows. Both are very subtle while they can increase your looks by like 0.25-0.5 points.

We fix our flaws as men, not cover them up
Damn right.
The only two good options for men: mascara/eyelash curler and filling in your eyebrows. Both are very subtle while they can increase your looks by like 0.25-0.5 points.
No just get Vaseline/Castor Oil or minoxidil for your eyebrows/eyelashes