Why is there such a prevalence of South Americans trying to larp as White and fit into the alt-right?

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
I’ve actually been wondering this for some time, I’m assuming it stems from sort of inferiority complex due to being the home of the most ethnically incoherent nations in the world + getting absolutely raped by Europeans, which leads to them overcompensating with white nationalism

I will write a treatise on this when I am home

@Debetro @HarrierDuBois @wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I’ve actually been wondering this for some time, I’m assuming it stems from sort of inferiority complex due to being the home of the most ethnically incoherent nations in the world + getting absolutely raped by Europeans, which leads to them overcompensating with white nationalism

I will write a treatise on this when I am home

@Debetro @HarrierDuBois @wishIwasSalludon
The standards for being white are lower in South America a lot of them genuinely believe they’re part of the white race

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and cromagnon
The standards for being white are lower in South America a lot of them genuinely believe they’re part of the white race
100% Nordic ancestry, A10 and Snow White blonde hair or ethnic

• So Sad
Does that mean I’m ethnic? This whole time I thought I was white

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Also you have to realize Latin American culture literally revolves around whiteness

They even say mejorar la raza meaning “to better the race”

Essentially they’re saying that they should try to mix with whites as much as possible in order to get rid of their ethnic genes

IMG 6109

• JFL
Also you have to realize Latin American culture literally revolves around whiteness

They even say mejorar la raza meaning “to better the race”

Essentially they’re saying that they should try to mix with whites as much as possible in order to get rid of their ethnic genes

View attachment 3173719
What a bunch of cucks

• JFL
What a bunch of cucks
Yea lol, I mean most ethnic countries have self hating cuck beliefs but in Latin America it’s a whole other level :lul:

• JFL
What a bunch of cucks
Also just noticed a brutal don’t be gingerpill

Brazilians favor whiteness for semen exports but the least popular hair color is red

Jfl even black is more popular essentially brazilians would rather have an ethnic than a red head child:lul:

• JFL
Also just noticed a brutal don’t be gingerpill

Brazilians favor whiteness for semen exports but the least popular hair color is red

Jfl even black is more popular essentially brazilians would rather have an ethnic than a red head child:lul:
Ginger + blue eyes is the ultimate white person

• +1
Brownification/muttification of SFcels/Neo-Nazis is an interesting phenomena :feelsthink:

• JFL