Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Why is Chico looking narrow, long midfaced, zero angularity here:
SmartSelect 20200422 124138 Firefox

(Note this is a pro picture)

And here he looks a lot wider, more square, with a lot more sharp lines:
26012122360899035512329 400x400

Basically looks 100x better like a proper PSL8 when in previous picture he looks nothing special.

He seems to be in great distance on both of these pictures, so I doubt its lens distortion.

Then again compare this:

To this wide, square skull:
SmartSelect 20191205 141535 Firefox

Angles? Lighting? But how?

Body fat percentage, lighting, angle and focal length of camera lens. Also this is why having a high psl not always equate to real life attractiveness. Psl only takes into account how someone looks in a picture (which is kinda aspie tbh). Real life attractiveness depends more on height, frame, smile, voice and most importantly how the face looks from a three dimensional point of view

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Ocelot, Over and 5 others
if all chico had to do to lose most of his facial definition was getting fatter, then i might need to take leanmaxxing more seriously

Age diffrrence u nigger

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Body fat percentage, lighting, angle and focal length of camera lens. Also this is why having a high psl not always equate to real life attractiveness. Psl only takes into account how someone looks in a picture (which is kinda aspie tbh). Real life attractiveness depends more on height, frame, smile, voice and most importantly how the face looks from a three dimensional point of view
Yes very high iq

Still it amazes me how I see insanely aesthetic pictures of a X person but in other angle he isnt so good....

And now imagine we have people here taking pictures with their shitty phone and asking for a rating
if all chico had to do to lose most of his facial definition was getting fatter, then i might need to take leanmaxxing more seriously
That's not fat just look at first and second picture, his cheekbone projection, it's insane how good looking he is on second picture and meh on first.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
Why is Chico looking narrow, long midfaced, zero angularity here:
View attachment 416159
(Note this is a pro picture)

And here he looks a lot wider, more square, with a lot more sharp lines:
View attachment 416162

Basically looks 100x better like a proper PSL8 when in previous picture he looks nothing special.

He seems to be in great distance on both of these pictures, so I doubt its lens distortion.

Then again compare this:
View attachment 416169

To this wide, square skull
View attachment 416171

Angles? Lighting? But how?
Lighting, makeup etc