why is this chad with outward gonions incel? Rate him

Other way around. Especially among ethnics (i am one) i have noticdd that many have great eye areas but very few have mogger jaws
ethnics were never part of the game

• JFL
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 5892, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
Also people heavily underrate cranium/upper third in aesthetics. No such thing as a chad with bad or weak cranium except for Noszka and he covers it up with hair to not look like a low class labour slave. This is one thing that is holding the guy in question back majorly. Important for harmony especially + one of thr reasons many black guys are not as ugly as they should be with their shitty hairlines and baldness
MV5BMTU1OTQ0OTA2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTU5NTA4NDM V1 UY1200 CR12906301200 AL
Vs
Cb917bd7c0182d699747b787018bdba5
Cranium should be big in all dimensions/axes (forward grown, tall and wide) but not to the level of becomming jimmy neutron cel/bobblehead. Should harmonize with the rest of your skull especially zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
View attachment 1841326
Vs
View attachment 1841327
Cranium should be big in all dimensions/axes (forward grown, tall and wide) but not to the level of becomming jimmy neutron cel/bobblehead. Should harmonize with the rest of your skull especially zygos
actually I take back what I said about jaw width and chin width not being that important, they are absolutely important, I was thinking more at the square look that isnt.

actually I take back what I said about jaw width and chin width not being that important, they are absolutely important, I was thinking more at the square look that isnt.
Yeah i'd argue (percieved) absolute width/dimensions in general matter more than chiseledness and angularity sincr they are what determine harmony. After that being chiseled or having hollow cheeks will add extra sex appeal but it is not the core of a good looking lower third.

In general, literally everything (jaw, zygos, bone mass, height, frame, dick, muscle mass, style, personality, your car, status, money, race) come into play after/can only halo you if you have the BASE of good looks which is harmony + coloring and leanness. Its unisex aswell and even unispecies as we can see that tigers are beautiful and sharks are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Ceo of cope
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
How does that work?:hnghn:
They lose interest because i’m a sperg, I get overwhelmed and spill spaghetti or they think i’m not interested because i’m scared of them so I don’t show emotions

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
They lose interest because i’m a sperg, I get overwhelmed and spill spaghetti or they think i’m not interested because i’m scared of them so I don’t show emotions
Fucking brootal NTpill:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelswah::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Fucking brootal NTpill:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelswah::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree:

• So Sad
Are u truecel or volcel? Do u plan on hardmaxxing so that u don’t hve to be as NT

• +1
More hunter than yours tbh, he’s just not squinting @StrangerDanger @Erik-Jón @heightface
My eyes fully hooded even when zero squint tho :feelshehe: I like how u tag em asap even tho it’s just me talking with u

Are u truecel or volcel? Do u plan on hardmaxxing so that u don’t hve to be as NT
I’m good looking enough to get approached at least once on every night out and have girls obsessing over my looks (cringe saying it here as an incel but it’s true). I don’t need to looksmaxx facially anyway. I’m going to the gym though.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14160
@loksr what ur opinion mate? Larp or Autism? From posts i've read of him he seems like a social recluse. Only focuses on the gym, studying etc. No social life whatsoever.

• Woah
Reactions: loksr
1. He’s not an incel
2. He’s autistic

Don’t complicate this shit

@loksr what ur opinion mate? Larp or Autism? From posts i've read of him he seems like a social recluse. Only focuses on the gym, studying etc. No social life whatsoever.
That was crazy i was typing my reply to the thread at the same time you tagged me lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Johnnybegood
It's probably a larp tbh.
He is definitely above average, but he isn't a chad lmfao...lacks the eyes, the Harmony and strikingness to be one. He is a strong HTN just that.

Also, i fully agree with jaw is law being overrated. One of the things i noticed is that eyes and skin quality is what makes a guy truly stand out in public, assuming everything else about a guy's face is average
Elab on skin quality. Skin texture? Undertones? Colouring? Collagen? Elasticity? What is most important?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Johnnybegood and It'snotover
Elab on skin quality. Skin texture? Undertones? Colouring? Collagen? Elasticity? What is most important?
Whatever is a sign of Youth + Health. So that would be collagen, elasticy and undertone.

You simply can't lose in life with healthy skin, hair, compact midface and no recession. You don't even need a mogger eye area or lower third lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
He's a good MTN

@NegativeNorwood thoughts?

I’m good looking enough to get approached at least once on every night out and have girls obsessing over my looks (cringe saying it here as an incel but it’s true). I don’t need to looksmaxx facially anyway. I’m going to the gym though.
If you cant get any because of "nt" "being shy" or bs like that you are as volcel as they come. Btfo chad

• Hmm...
looks kind of like a weird rat. but yeah sub 8 means no sex basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
If he is normie then no curry on this forum could pass for a human being
currycels on this site are absolute subhumans. The guy in OP is a normie

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ceo of cope
now that I think abt it...hes actually ugly asf he looks like Gollum from LOTR

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
he will rope after seeing this morph

Mtiqscfrx4k91 1

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ChristianChad, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
If you cant get any because of "nt" "being shy" or bs like that you are as volcel as they come. Btfo chad
No, foids lose interest because i’m a weird loser.

No, foids lose interest because i’m a weird loser.
you can always change your personality/behavior or fix your autism partially atleast. A subhuman cant fix his subhumanity. Volcels.org

@NegativeNorwood thoughts?

He is a virgin because of :)bluepill: alert) personality.
Looks wise, HTN to me. Harmony cel and smile cel. Jaw is too wide and too concave, giving him the "bycicle seat" face. He looks retarded when smiling, needs to visit some blackpilled palatal expansion surgeon. Lips could also be a bit fuller and eyebrows more dense and darker.

This morph made by @wannalooksmax ascends him to real life Chad tier IMO (where he can afford not to change his personality and get a girlfriend), you can see how the perceived youthfullness and intelligence increase a lot with a more normal jaw, denser eyebrows and fuller lips, let's not even mention a 12 tooth smile instead of the one he has.
he will rope after seeing this morph

View attachment 1841817

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, ChristianChad and Deleted member 8988
you can always change your personality/behavior or fix your autism partially atleast. A subhuman cant fix his subhumanity. Volcels.org
Not really. You can’t just undo an entire life of being a loser as an adult. Even when I was very young, I was already an outcast because of my weird behaviour. It’s obviously something to do with how my brain is wired also. I made great improvements, but it’s not enough.

Brutal NT pill
Screenshot 20220828 112640 Reddit

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
He mogs you
Not really. Babowski's bones are not that insane but he looks more harmonious.

You like most people overrate dudes with insane bones even if they look weird af.

He is a white htn so mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
IRL people aren’t psl aspies. With that jaw, he’s a Chad pretty much anywhere.
No dude. People IRL don't go muh sharp jaw so he is chad like on here. To normies, he prolly looks uncanny af. Though still better than average.

His jaw is very good but it isn't Brad Pitt, Maher, Bomer tier jaw...that chaddy jaw that we all know of.

Yeah the chin is part of the mandible, and i agree that his chin is amazing and it does give depth to his lower third.
He needs less jaw lol.

now that I think abt it...hes actually ugly asf he looks like Gollum from LOTR
Ugly af lol. Now you are underrating him. But he is no chad. HTN tops.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Dumb when people think that having 1 good feature makes you chad. Harmony pill
Everything matters.

Pheno, bones, frame, height, face, dick, voice, all of them can make or break you.

It's why dolph lundgren imo > psl gods. Dolph is top 1% in EVERYTHING.

Everything matters.

Pheno, bones, frame, height, face, dick, voice, all of them can make or break you.

It's why dolph lundgren imo > psl gods. Dolph is top 1% in EVERYTHING.
Indeed. Sub dolph = never began. Would prob even cuck drago. I saw a pic of him at the beach tho and he has avg dick. Not that that matters when he has everything else

Indeed. Sub dolph = never began. Would prob even cuck drago. I saw a pic of him at the beach tho and he has avg dick. Not that that matters when he has everything else
He does mog drago besides pheno tbh.

He does mog drago besides pheno tbh.
Nah drago mogs him hard facially he has a kinda sunken midface and kinda weary eyes + bad lips. Mogs drago in literally everyhting else tho

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
very poor harmony.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 17345