Why is this forum not moderated well?

This forum is supposed to be a looksmaxxing forum not an incel woman hating forum. The core idea is that this forum should be about self-improvement. Yet, posts being blatantly racist, advocating violence against women, etc are allowed. The James Sapphire issue brings to light all of these issues because frankly mentally ill people like him and Alex Brown among other people make it so this forum can be and accurately is classified as an incel, dangerous, woman hating forum. Moderation really needs to step up.
forum is getting trashed by challenged losers

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Idk man, it's the the only place I can freely express my thoughts about 17 year old girls hitting the wall and that one time I got ruthlessly rejected by a femboy.

Free speech makes soyfags seethe:feelswah:. Toughen up and troll harder friend and dont let these niggers penetrate you

This forum is supposed to be a looksmaxxing forum not an incel woman hating forum. The core idea is that this forum should be about self-improvement. Yet, posts being blatantly racist, advocating violence against women, etc are allowed. The James Sapphire issue brings to light all of these issues because frankly mentally ill people like him and Alex Brown among other people make it so this forum can be and accurately is classified as an incel, dangerous, woman hating forum. Moderation really needs to step up.
2 words: FREE SPEECH