Why is this forum not moderated well?

6.5PSL

Banned
This forum is supposed to be a looksmaxxing forum not an incel woman hating forum. The core idea is that this forum should be about self-improvement. Yet, posts being blatantly racist, advocating violence against women, etc are allowed. The James Sapphire issue brings to light all of these issues because frankly mentally ill people like him and Alex Brown among other people make it so this forum can be and accurately is classified as an incel, dangerous, woman hating forum. Moderation really needs to step up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, thecel, AsGoodAsItGets and 15 others
They are all sleep rn bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, thecel, Deleted member 17676 and 3 others
This is both a foid hating incel forum and a looksmaxxing forum(y)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, Deleted member 5892 and 15 others
You can just stay in the looksmaxxing section if you don't wanna read it

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 17829 and 7 others
Are you really crying about shitposts in offtopic? Muh it’s a looksmaxing forum :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Meanwhile you haven’t posted on the looksmaxing section once.

What an utter faggot you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deprived, twilight and 19 others

• JFL
Reactions: attarde75, ROTTING, Deleted member 18159 and 5 others
Looksmax.is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
True
FBI must shut down this place and jail Alexanderr

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17291, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
Are you really crying about shitposts in offtopic? Muh it’s a looksmaxing forum :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Meanwhile you haven’t posted on the looksmaxing section once.

What an utter faggot you are.
Shitposts are fine. Borderline illegal stuff is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: twilight and stevielake
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, one job away and PapaGremlin
Then fuck off newb
You should migrate over to the incel forum, no joke. The way you talk there is no chance you'll ever be in a LTR. Your brain has devolved from being on Internet forums too long. I can tell you're not actually wanting to looksmaxx and become more appealing. Go rot somewhere else.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 17829
You should migrate over to the incel forum, no joke. The way you talk there is no chance you'll ever be in a LTR. Your brain has devolved from being on Internet forums too long. I can tell you're not actually wanting to looksmaxx and become more appealing. Go rot somewhere else.
I’m sure this hasn’t been posted a million times:feelsuhh: . This is ‘the incel forum’ you joined in 2021 and you think you have any say in anything LOL.

You should go to r/vindicta , you can take your ‘looksmaxing’ seriously and fit in with the female brain autists there.

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin
You are a dumb deradicalizer, next you will be claiming to have an 8 inch dick and be a Chad because thats on your guidelines you dumb shill. Just stop, is this job really worth doing? Sitting in a dark room trying to get a 1up on le inkwells

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and one job away
If it's not against the rules we allow it. It's also out of our jurisdiction. We are not the Interpol. I can't moderate what James posts on tiktok. I can only moderate what he posts on this forum or specifically the offtopic.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 18159, PapaGremlin and 1 other person
You can just stay in the looksmaxxing section if you don't wanna read it
Tf is there to ‘looksmax’ at 6.5psl, probably just another dummy kid or a foid.

Then why tf are u here if u dont need looksmaxxing?

Legit, mods remove my progressive trans + gay content :feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Administrator and one job away
Very weird because you looksmaxx to attract women. Why hate the thing you're attracting. Very odd behavior.
I am attracted to foids sexually but I hate them as people. What's not to get?

You sound like a foid or a simp. Get the fuck out of here and go back to reddit, you utter subhuman dog.

"You need to respect le womyn":soy::soy::soy:

Fuck outta here:feelshaha:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Then why tf are u here if u dont need looksmaxxing?
Because it’s not a Lookmaxing website, 1% of people here get surgery, it’s always been a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892

You sound like a foid or a simp. Get the fuck out of here and go back to reddit, you utter subhuman dog.

😂😂😂 Respecting women is bad to you? Honestly you're so lost in life if you actually think women as a whole are not good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Harold O'brien

they hate me they cuz aint me😹💀

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Because it’s not a Lookmaxing website, 1% of people here get surgery, it’s always been a meme.
Im looksmaxxing, by the end of the year im gonna get hair transplant, i look at my best since i came here

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I actually care about looks unlike most people here. They just talk about them instead of actually maximizing them.

• +1
But it's ok for women to hate me and make fun of me in public.
Women have been slowly and methodically destroying my dignity for things beyond my control ever since I was born. It's perfectly fine right?
Most I've ever done is point it out on a forum no one sane has ever heard of and yet that's too far for you?
Fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Lihito and EverythingMattersCel
You are a dumb deradicalizer, next you will be claiming to have an 8 inch dick and be a Chad because thats on your guidelines you dumb shill. Just stop, is this job really worth doing? Sitting in a dark room trying to get a 1up on le inkwells
Well I'm just saying it makes this community an embarrassment to be apart of. Like I would hate it someone knew I even went on here because of how insane the average user is.

• +1
Kys op

• +1
Reactions: 6.5PSL
But it's ok for women to hate me and make fun of me in public.
Women have been slowly and methodically destroying my dignity for things beyond my control ever since I was born. It's perfectly fine right?
Most I've ever done is point it out on a forum no one sane has ever heard of and yet that's too far for you?
Fuck you
Right, I didn't say you couldn't make fun of women or whatever destresses you but saying to murder or rape or whatever women is just beyond crazy.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 18020
I actually care about looks unlike most people here. They just talk about them instead of actually maximizing them.
TheGreatWorks, JawSurgeryForums, LimbLengthening all websites about looksmaxing with much greater knowledge of facial aesthetics and no ‘ebil Incels’ go there and fuck off.

You can’t come here and try to dictate how the OG userbase runs things, we made this site. Accept it or kick rocks.

TheGreatWorks, JawSurgeryForums, LimbLengthening all websites about looksmaxing with much greater knowledge of facial aesthetics and no ‘ebil Incels’ go there and fuck off.

You can’t come here and try to dictate how the OG userbase runs things, we made this site. Accept it or kick rocks.
This forum has way better posts about looksmaxxing, I'm just saying it's tainted by weird incel people who have no interest in actually being attractive making weird illegal-tier posts

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
😂😂😂 Respecting women is bad to you? Honestly you're so lost in life if you actually think women as a whole are not good.
:soy::soy::soy:

Simp cope. Keep crying you retarded soyboy redditfaggot this place will always be a based place for foid hate:feelskek:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This forum has way better posts about looksmaxxing, I'm just saying it's tainted by weird incel people who have no interest in actually being attractive making weird illegal-tier posts
It’s literally doesn’t. Every piece of ‘looksmaxing’ advice here is from TheGreatWorks. They go into much greater detail and actual surgeons post there.

Why are you forcing yourself to be here and trying to attack half the user base that are mainly the reason this site is even here?

It’s literally doesn’t. Every piece of ‘looksmaxing’ advice here is from TheGreatWorks. They go into much greater detail and actual surgeons post there.

Why are you forcing yourself to be here and trying to attack half the user base that are mainly the reason this site is even here?
Well I don't care about surgeries personally as I'm looking to maximize more subjective things (e.g. hair).

I don’t care about looksmaxing is just feel adversary to incels despite me being unable to stay off their forums or steal their advice
🤡

I still can't wrap my mind around the mental gymnastics of woke redditor cuckolds who worship women as perfect "can't be wrong" creatures of kindness all while witnessing their nonstop body shaming, race shaming, height shaming, income shaming done to men on a constant basis in every single aspect of society
Men careers have been destroyed for things like a random joke at the workplace or a comment made years ago on social media yet women can be even more eugenic than a ss officer and say stuff that utterly shatters the self image of average guys and redditor cuckolds like op are too busy licking their menstrual blood off of their cunt to notice the hypocrysy

• +1
Reactions: twilight, Lihito and LooksOrDeath
Please op kys

• JFL
Reactions: mortis

I know this topic has been discussed on the forum before but I don't recall there being a topic devoted to the theory implicating CFD as an underlying cause of MPB.
For starters, here's a scientific paper linking mechanical tension of the scalp to androgenetic alopecia: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4639964/
I'll be honest, I don't have the patience to study all the material written about this in depth. I'd mostly like to share this crude observation I've made:
This theory has been "debunked" by pointing to examples of men with relatively good craniofacial development who in some cases have suffered from aggressive MPB at a young age and conversely, examples of men with seemingly more severe CFD with full heads of hair. Besides an obvious genetic component I think it could also be a matter of early vs. late-onset CFD.
The CFD sufferers with good heads of hair seem to have underdeveloped bones. Here's Zlatan Ibrahimovic
?imwidth=450
His maxilla is growth-deficient in the sagittal dimension because he probably never had any form of proper tongue posture. Due to the bones not projecting, his scalp isn't subject to mechanical tension
Here's Freddie Ljungberg
getty_LjungbergFredrikFreddie20191201-696x480.jpg

He has a forward-grown maxilla but also some symptoms of CFD; short ramus, antegonial notch, obtuse gonial angle, acute nasolabial angle, recessed undereye area. Perhaps he had proper tongue posture as a child that became weaker with age, or it was always deficient. The downswinging, well-projecting maxilla is stretching the occipitofrontalis muscle out more than an underdeveloped one and affecting circulation in the galea aponeurotica according to the Norwood pattern, which is actually a stress pattern created by mechanical tension.
figure 2
Of course there's the ultimate dilemma: how come Mike Mew himself is balding? Well, I suppose he does have mild CFD after all, and maybe that combined with well-projecting bones and a strong genetic predisposition is all it takes.
Personally, I've noticed that my hairline has become less diffuse after mewing and I'm almost completely positive about this. I think my eyebrows might be very slightly thicker too. I'm curious about the possibility that the circulation has improved in the follicles of my scalp and face but even though they haven't grown much thicker hairs on their own, they could respond well to external help. Probably going to do some experiments with minoxidil at some point.
Just some thoughts.”

B , B , but some 16 year olds telling me blonde hair is bad is better advice :feelswah::feelswah:

I still can't wrap my mind around the mental gymnastics of woke redditor cuckolds who worship women as perfect "can't be wrong" creatures of kindness all while witnessing their nonstop body shaming, race shaming, height shaming, income shaming done to men on a constant basis in every single aspect of society
Men careers have been destroyed for things like a random joke at the workplace or a comment made years ago on social media yet women can be even more eugenic than a ss officer and say stuff that utterly shatters the self image of average guys and redditor cuckolds like op are too busy licking their menstrual blood off of their cunt to notice the hypocrysy
You're treating women as a monolith. Some are bad, some aren't, just like men. If you could choose the perfect girl, you would. Everyone maximizing their partners just women can afford to more choosy since they control the dating market. You'd do the same if you had that power.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
You probably have no interest in actually attracting women being in LTR.
You're a fucking retard.
I would beat the shit out of you if I ever had the chance. Bite your throat to shreds and shove my five fingers in your eyesockets you fucking shitstain

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
You're treating women as a monolith. Some are bad, some aren't, just like men. If you could choose the perfect girl, you would. Everyone maximizing their partners just women can afford to more choosy since they control the dating market. You'd do the same if you had that power.
Didn't read lol
Faggot

You're a fucking retard.
I would beat the shit out of you if I ever had the chance. Bite your throat to shreds and shove my five fingers in your eyesockets you fucking shitstain
If a woman knew you had said that even as a joke she wouldn't like you.

imagine being a woman browsing a so called "incel forum" and "woman hating forum"
over for you op, i can't imagine how ugly you are irl:lul:

This forum is supposed to be a looksmaxxing forum not an incel woman hating forum. The core idea is that this forum should be about self-improvement. Yet, posts being blatantly racist, advocating violence against women, etc are allowed. The James Sapphire issue brings to light all of these issues because frankly mentally ill people like him and Alex Brown among other people make it so this forum can be and accurately is classified as an incel, dangerous, woman hating forum. Moderation really needs to step up.
Shut The fuck up you giga cuck an swallow The blackpill

Free speech retard, take it or leave it

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
This:feelscry:

Because nobody ain't giving a shit.

Female detected :feelsping:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
Another moralfag. Go back to Reddit boyo