Why is this forum so bluepilled?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

That faggot in there is saying incel is a choice when its not and using arguments such as "entitled to an above average white girl".

incell typically translates to a uneducated unemployed friendless gutter pheno'd gentleman with entitlement to a above average white girl

Since when are people from Inceltears allowed to join?

He's also accusing me of choosing to not have friends and not wanting to betabuxx, as if that's my choice:

yes you indirectly choose not to get laid by opting out of a social circle and putting yourself into environments where sex happens, no girl is going to chase some deadbeat loner in school
you already say you dont wanna 'betabux'

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, rockndogs, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
I think more attractive guys that dident do anything to lookmax came here .

• +1
Reactions: greenboat
I think more attractive guys that dident do anything to lookmax came here .

Only reasonable explanation. Just world fallacists

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and hebbewem
we concluded you cant get sex because you are a bitter friendless loser who wakes up flacid, therefore offering nothing to a potential female

the obvious treatment is a skull implant combined with a decade long rigid looksmax protocol which might get you some iois in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4416, Mayorga and 6 others
we concluded you cant get sex because you are a bitter friendless loser who wakes up flacid, therefore offering nothing to a potential female

the obvious treatment is a skull implant combined with a decade long rigid looksmax protocol which might get you some iois in the future

No its because Im ugly you fucking moron.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and yang
Since the OG posters got banned and the lookism fags joined

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, stuckneworleans, RAITEIII and 7 others
Too many bluecels here maybe, idk.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, PenileFacialSurgery, MogTheMogger and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Well, most guys here don't consider themselves incels so they don't follow a incel philosophy/lifestyle. They're mostly failed normies that want what Chad has but lack the genetics to justify it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
"Incel is just a state of mind sweaty" :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, rockndogs, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Well, most guys here don't consider themselves incels so they don't follow a incel philosophy/lifestyle. They're mostly failed normies that want what Chad has but lack the genetics to justify it.

So why do they assume things about incels? Are they really as delusional as IncelTears?

I mean, it's a looksmaxxing forum, you have to have a set looksmax goal if you joined here. But yeah too many bluepillers and braggarts

I mean, it's a looksmaxxing forum, you have to have a set looksmax goal if you joined here. But yeah too many bluepillers and braggarts

Well I am working on my looks, but the point I'm trying to make is that incels exist and its not a choice. Hence the term "involuntary"

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, stuckneworleans, Aesthetic and 2 others
Are you misunderstood on what you should be expecting?

• +1
Reactions: Lapuig
This entire site is just one big mental health hospital with the mods keeping us in control

We change our mind every minute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2227, stuckneworleans and 6 others
What do you mean?
Most people hear are not lonely white weirdos who are trying to quit alcohol, expecting everyone to be is odd, especially because this is a looksmaxxing forum, meaning there is a lack of truecels and thus mostly consists of semi-redpilled simpys, who want to be chad.

Most people hear are not lonely white weirdos who are trying to quit alcohol, expecting everyone to be is odd, especially because this is a looksmaxxing forum, meaning there is a lack of truecels and thus mostly consists of semi-redpilled simpys, who want to be chad.

Well I understand that not everyone is lonely white weirdos. I just dont understand how "blackpilled" people on a forum focused on looks mattering can think incels dont exist

Well I understand that not everyone is lonely white weirdos. I just dont understand how "blackpilled" people on a forum focused on looks mattering can think incels dont exist
ngl that is odd

WE NEED THE OLD LOOKISM NIGGAS BACK HERE, STOP BANNING IMPORTANT PEOPLE YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT MODS.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, RAITEIII and PenileFacialSurgery
Actually i think most ppl are incels here. I bet most of them tried PUA and failed, now they try this.

Actually i think most ppl are incels here. I bet most of them tried PUA and failed, now they try this.

exactly. @2peasinapod in a pod is a bluepilled cuck

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans

It seems like most of the blackpilled users are being purged from looksmax to make this place more oriented towards its original goal.

While understandable, it still sucks to see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
It seems like most of the blackpilled users are being purged from looksmax to make this place more oriented towards its original goal.

While understandable, it still sucks to see.

who's getting purged?

Since the OG posters got banned and the lookism fags joined
Lookism fags?

kys Lookism is the OG blackpilled forum

this forum is a mere copy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4545
It's more blackpilling to come to realisation you need to build a career, social circle and status rather than sit at home fasting and researching which filler doctor to consult with

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and stuckneworleans
bad bones make incels. id rather slit my neck than be a manlet subhuman who wants to looksmax

It really does seem like there is a rift in the userbase here on looksmax.

Some are incels who are using this place as a 2nd incels.is, others are Chad's and Chadlites who just want to be rated and to improve thier looks.

This division in the userbase causes some conflict it seems like, so incels and Blackpilled users are getting banned.

• +1

Some are incels who are using this place as a 2nd incels.is, others are Chad's and Chadlites who just want to be rated and to improve thier looks.

This division in the userbase causes some conflict it seems like, so incels and Blackpilled users are getting banned.

Attachments

• 1578852526527.jpeg
    1578852526527.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 2

Then there are faggots who spout bluepilled advice

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
Then there are faggots who spout bluepilled advice

not everything that does not correspond to your all-mighty, omnipresent blackpill bs is automatically useless and wrong, brainlet.
Are you, .coers, the final judge of whats blue- and blackpilled or what?

@Test shit up dumb fucking graycel

only graycels liked your comment

not everything that does not correspond to your all-mighty, omnipresent blackpill bs is automatically useless and wrong, brainlet.
Are you, .coers, the final judge of whats blue- and blackpilled or what?

lol you can't even point out what I'm talking about moron. Some guy literally said incels choose to be incels

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and stuckneworleans
These constant fucking threads about MUH NT and MUH SOCIALMAX are really fucking annoying

These constant fucking threads about MUH NT and MUH SOCIALMAX are really fucking annoying

Exactly, I've had friends before and they never got me laid

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
lol you can't even point out what I'm talking about moron. Some guy literally said incels choose to be incels

and he's raising absolutely valid points about social circle and NTness but you refuse to acknowledge them because of muh cherrypicked blackpill examples of face is everything and "if I were prettier I'd get girls lining up for me even though I'm an aspie weirdo with nothing going on about him". Hardcore blackpillers are actually the masters of coping.

Exactly, I've had friends before and they never got me laid

you're SUPPOSED to have friends during your whole life, cretin.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
and he's raising absolutely valid points about social circle and NTness but you refuse to acknowledge them because of muh cherrypicked blackpill examples of face is everything and "if I were prettier I'd get girls lining up for me even though I'm an aspie weirdo with nothing going on about him". Hardcore blackpillers are actually the masters of coping.

I would have friends if I wasn't an incel you idiot. Guys don't like being friends with incels.

• +1
the guy is right to some extent, if you don't put yourself out there instead of being a loner you're not gonna get shit
he's ignoring the fact that being a social outcast is largely the result of lookism, you can't just become a sociable person out of nowhere if you've been discriminated all your life because of your looks

• JFL
the guy is right to some extent, if you don't put yourself out there instead of being a loner you're not gonna get shit
he's ignoring the fact that being a social outcast is largely the result of lookism, being you can't just become a sociable person out of nowhere if you've been discriminated all your life because of your looks

EXACTLY

I would have friends if I wasn't an incel you idiot. Guys don't like being friends with incels.

why, so you don't steal their girls?

"Thus, from an interdisciplinary perspective, the average matching effects found for attractiveness and self-rated attractiveness are not atypically high, apparently disconfirming the pervasive belief among social psychologists that romantic pairs is based primarily on physical attractiveness, which has been viewed synonymously with social desirability (e.g., Hatfield & Sprecher, 1986; Kalick& Hamilton, 1986)"

same goes for non-romantic friendships. people tend to have friends in the same looks-range. you're not friendless JUST because you're below average looking.

i'm still waiting to see an high tier normie being discriminated from a social setting, It just doesn't happen unless you're severely autistic (which is a very small portion of people and is not to be taken as the norm)
if you're truecel you only attract the interest of other truecels irl, it's just the way It is unfortunately
being social circle maxxed is mostly about meeting a certain looks threshold that will make others interested positively in you