Why is this forum so bluepilled?

why, so you don't steal their girls?

"Thus, from an interdisciplinary perspective, the average matching effects found for attractiveness and self-rated attractiveness are not atypically high, apparently disconfirming the pervasive belief among social psychologists that romantic pairs is based primarily on physical attractiveness, which has been viewed synonymously with social desirability (e.g., Hatfield & Sprecher, 1986; Kalick& Hamilton, 1986)"

same goes for non-romantic friendships. people tend to have friends in the same looks-range. you're not friendless JUST because you're below average looking.

go throw acid on your face cuck
Acidfacing is throwing it on other individuals like u

but it won’t do nothing since you’re already so Subhuman

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4545
yet you still have friends, right?
yes, because i'm not truecel, and i don't recall calling myself one in my previous reply
i literally see this everyday at school
there's this truecel dude i know which is actually a pretty funny person to talk to, but he gets discriminated heavily and picked on because of his truecel status
it makes me pretty sad ngl, the blackpill woke me up to the fact that a lot of (possibly good) people get a bad wrap just because of their looks

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and RAITEIII
yes, because i'm not truecel, and i don't recall calling myself one in my previous reply

I mean "they", as in truecels - if people pair up in friendships where the level of attractiveness is the same, then there is a friend for everyone. (unless we go into the extremes but I have come to believe that we generally don't have people who are 1st percentile in their looks on such boards)

Lookism fags?

kys Lookism is the OG blackpilled forum

this forum is a mere copy
Hes right. Lookism hasn't been blackpilled since mid 2016. It got invaded by redpill copers which is why I left.

When lookism shut down those same copers flooded this site and shat it up

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I mean "they", as in truecels - if people pair up in friendships where the level of attractiveness is the same, then there is a friend for everyone. (unless we go into the extremes but I have come to believe that we generally don't have people who are 1st percentile in their looks on such boards)
yes but still, good looking people don't receive the poor treatment ugly people get
that shit takes a toll on your mental health dude
this is the stuff that turns you into a bitter, anxiety ridden unhappy adult

even if truecels were to team up for friendship, that isnt going to get them laid
yes but still, good looking people don't receive the poor treatment ugly people get
that shit takes a toll on your mental health dude
this is the stuff that turns you into a bitter, anxiety ridden unhappy adult

exactly

even if truecels were to team up for friendship, that isnt going to get them laid

but its going to improve their QOL and consequentially their chances of actually following through with looksmaxxing and then getting laid.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
But I am here bro

Noticed the same, bluepill spreaders should be bullied to rope on sight

quality of life

Oh word.

Even if a truecel makes truecel friends and looksmaxxes to average looks, how is he supposed to leverage that into pussy?

2 reasons:

1- Simps and cucks

2- There are female between us. And i'm not lying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and stuckneworleans