Why is this forum so fking addictive... are we being socially programmed

Deleted member 16384

Deleted member 16384

Sphinx
Social programming is the sociological process of training individuals in a society to respond in a manner generally approved by the society and social groups. The two most commonly used mechanisms of social programming include reward (reinforcement) - punishment and repetition of the same principle/message

The society here is the forum itself

This forum exploits both mechanisms to it's full extent. The notification system constantly sends you to the same thread you commented on and the overall message of blackpill is repeatedly posted by users, which reinforces the message automatically

The reward system is in place to give you dopamine. I must say something funny :feelshah: get 😂 react, l must say something useful useful to get:yes:. The punishment is shit ratio, which makes you think people don't value or notice you here.

We are being socially programmed in this forum by the owner for a few shekels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
programmed

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Looks234, Deleted member 16384 and 1 other person
yeah its over ,theres no going back now

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
No I find it boring quite frankly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Boring and 25000 posts dont go together
I can post here and not enjoy the people here

F8B4AF32 1955 40B7 AC26 0BE3AC81B77E

I enjoy the brocels here but the fact I’m not balls deep in my jb Stacey is killing me :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16384
No you just dont have a life you filthy roach

No you just dont have a life you filthy roach
Just kill yourself, you filthy Chechen basement rodent, your people will always suck Russian dick to survive. Now go back to the hole you crawled out of b4 l spray your mountain rat face to death

Inb4 I'm from inghustaia bhustia same mountain rat people dont give a fuck

Just kill yourself, you filthy Chechen basement rodent, your people will always suck Russian dick to survive. Now go back to the whole you crawled out of b4 l spray your mountain rat face to death
:soy::soy:

Suck this dick you filthy roach!

its not u guys just dont have hobbies

• +1
Reactions: ALP
its not u guys just dont have hobbies
I have hobbies but they don't mean anything If you don't have any friends or family members ( u can relate to) , long term goals/ambitions. Most of us here are just existing/living passively.

At some point you realize, I was doing this and this to impress people and that's not good. Then you are only left to impress yourself, but do you really need to congratulate yourself, it's a very empty experience

Drama, cringe, information,comedy and action all in one place. What more can you ask for?

• JFL
Drama, cringe, informatiomc,omedy and action all in one place. What more can you ask for?
Mental health ironically...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Squirtle
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Ofc , Italy won the last cricket world cup, no one can mog Italy in cricket
jfl i assumed it was soccer. who the fuck calls the cricket league the "super league"

• JFL
People here are pretty high IQ. Other forums are filled with faggots slurping their favorite politician or political party. Even when those other forums believe that everything is rigged, they continue to incessantly follow it, and run around using pronouns like “we”. They’re like pre-teen girls drawn to celebrity drama, and sportscels who think they’re part of the team because they support them.

People here understand that these other communities are all coping to fill a void of unhappiness brought upon by being genetic trash. And in doing so, there’s a large amount of deep analysis to understand the whys behind genetic trash. This is a very soothing cope because it helps you accept it.

I agree. This forum has completely ruined my life.

• +1