Why is this place more entertaining then .co?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Why is everyday on Off-topic here something legit new and always fun to read and on .co off-topic it's legit the same few posts recycled every. single. day. I am legit amazed how does someone keep the sanity on that place in 2019, it was much more fun few years ago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Petsmart, Zygos4Life and 3 others
it went to shit 3 months in when they hired the runt and then after minassian did his killings they started cracking down

I got banned from there last february but even then I had noticed it had been sucking ass since minassian

there were way too many eugenes there who just copy pasted shit from lookism and sucked each others dicks in discord not knowing what they were talking about and just agreeing with each other every time someone said some wannabe PSL shit, just virgin nerds who think JBW is legit and want a pity party

i remember 13k and leucostiste had made them other sites way back but apparently they went to shit amd deleted, lookism got deleted, zestos site went down, incels.me went to shit, sluthate is deleted

i never browsed braincels but aside from this place i really dont have anywhere to go

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
it went to shit 3 months in when they hired the runt and then after minassian did his killings they started cracking down

I got banned from there last february but even then I had noticed it had been sucking ass since minassian

there were way too many eugenes there who just copy pasted shit from lookism and sucked each others dicks in discord not knowing what they were talking about and just agreeing with each other every time someone said some wannabe PSL shit, just virgin nerds who think JBW is legit and want a pity party

i remember 13k and leucostiste had made them other sites way back but apparently they went to shit amd deleted, lookism got deleted, zestos site went down, incels.me went to shit, sluthate is deleted

i never browsed braincels but aside from this place i really dont have anywhere to go
This shit is depressing, .co is a place for ldaring for many people and it's the only thing that keeps someone there from killing themselves, if cucks make the site be deleted i would feel very bad for the members there, there would be roping

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Got banned there. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
we are literally the chads of the incelosphere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Avoidant, Titbot and 3 others
This shit is depressing, .co is a place for ldaring for many people and it's the only thing that keeps someone there from killing themselves, if cucks make the site be deleted i would feel very bad for the members there, there would be roping
its the controlled opposition and their twink lapdog

i even tried learning networking shit so i could make my own incel forum but i dont know shit about programming

this forum is half normie and bluepilled

1. this is the ubermensch hangout of the internet

2. severe aspergers syndrome

3. all men

4. we all give a shit about looks alot

5. we all want to ascend

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Avoidant, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
The chad looksmax.me vs the inkel. Co

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3962, Chadelite and 2 others

my only retreat brother. well, i browse hipforums but thats it

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
All they do is harp about the same topics over and over again, every incel related talking point has been discussed to death already. Whereas here, we keep looking for new and innovative methods of looksmaxxing and at least try to improve ourselves a little bit. Plus our humor (mostly from lookism) is leagues better than theirs.

Most of our users also mog them facially and they hate us for it.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
All they do is harp about the same topics over and over again, every incel related talking point has been discussed to death already. Whereas here, we keep looking for new and innovative methods of looksmaxxing and at least try to improve ourselves a little bit. Plus our humor (mostly from lookism) is leagues better than theirs.

Most of our users also mog them facially and they hate us for it.
Tales from Knajjd's basement

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787