Why is this site so obssessed with dick size?

Manana

Manana

Gold
Sex is mostly mental. Sure big dick helps and is a masculine trait but :lul: If you think you need a big dick to satisfy foids.

Maybe those who have been ran through but who cares about their orgasm anyway? Just fuck and move on. Foids' orgasm only matters if you want to keep them long term.

High quality woman = less sex having = smaller requirement of dick size

It's just a multiplier like everything else but it's way more down foids' priority list than you think.

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver, BrahminBoss, Madridista and 1 other person
Its just how you use it bro size dont matter bro its the motion of the ocean BRAH

• +1
Reactions: silencio
bc most ppl are insecure abt their dick size on this site

Foids' orgasm only matters if you want to keep them long term.
The bottom line.

Who cares if a slut on Tinder doesn't orgasm when she's been run through? The orgasm that matters is your girlfriend's, the girl you fell in love with.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Manana
Sex is mostly mental. Sure big dick helps and is a masculine trait but :lul: If you think you need a big dick to satisfy foids.

Maybe those who have been ran through but who cares about their orgasm anyway? Just fuck and move on. Foids' orgasm only matters if you want to keep them long term.

High quality woman = less sex having = smaller requirement of dick size

It's just a multiplier like everything else but it's way more down foids' priority list than you think.
your basically getting cucked if your girl has taken a bigger dick than you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and halloweed
We need a dick growth method.
a big dick is only good because other people have small dicks

that’s why I like having 9-9 1/2 inch dick because if I couldn’t make other men feel ashamed and embarrassed while their girl can only feel pleasure by me once she has sex with me bc no one else is big enough it wouldn’t make me happy

@ShawarmaFilth educate this peasant

4071637 IMG 6532