Why is this such a hostile place tbh

D

Deleted

Lurker
Like a lot of the time people are just making fun of each other behind their screen and hating for No apparent reason. Its not high t to call someone bad words on the internet just lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 6191 and 42 others
tagging the bros
@Swolepenisman @spiderchad @Kingkellz @Tony @jm10 @Daw @Copemaxxing @xefo69 @magnificentcel @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Lorsss @her @EthnicelAscension @alexjones @ItisOver

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Copemaxxing, Tony and 5 others
LOL OP IS SUCH A FAGGOT

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 4612 and 22 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Stare, goat2x, Jmpace52 and 5 others
Mclovin

SLIT YOUR SMALL PATHETIC WRIST, YOU PENCIL-NECKED, TINY-SKULLED, BUG-EYED, SKINNYFAT HIGH INHIB AUTISTIC PERMAVIRGIN LARPER. YOU ARE MY SUBMISSIVE PISSWEAK BITCH. I WILL TORMENT YOU UNTIL YOU SLIT YOUR THROAT. YOU SELF HATING INSECURE SMALL SKULLED FRAIL BONELESS CUCK.

I WILL BULLY YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE YOU DELUSIONAL LOW IQ HIGH INHIB LOW T SUBHUMAN . I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU, YOU absolute and utter bitch low T soy-inhaling son of an whore. I CANT WAIT TO RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER AND GIRLFRIEND, YOU DEPRESSED HOMOSEXUAL VIRGIN. I WOULD BULLY YOU AND CRACK YOUR INFERIOR HEAD OPEN EFFORTLESS YOU DELUSIONAL UGLY SUBMISSIVE DOG you
will REGRET CHALLENGING ME when I set your neighbourhood on fire, YOU HIGH INHIB SLAVE. A LOW INHIB NARCISSISTIC BADBOY LIKE ME WOULD RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER, BROTHER, YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH HIS LARGE ALPHA COCK, YOU SUBMISSIVE HIGH INHIB BITCH..

Pepe
Pepe
Pepe
Pepe

YOUR FRAME IS BUILT LIKE A TWIG, I would easily tear and rip YOU to pieces and step over YOUR quivering defeated body to rape YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER, while YOU begs me to stop. Then I would finish your subhuman skull off with a curbstomp.
YOU WILL BE begging for mercy due to my abuse. I am your superior, you little slave that got raped, genocided and conquered by my ferocious ancestors (alpha high T strong robust low inhib aggressive hungry men)YOU HAVENT DONE SHIT YOU SMALL SUBMISSIVE INFERIOR CUCK
I get validation when people hate me. I am indeed a narcissistic badboy psychopath.

YOU ARE A JOKE, kill yourself now
Peterrick
Peterrick
Peterrick
Peterrick
Peterrick
Peterrick

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: n0rthface, CommanderCope, OgreMaxxing and 16 others
I am kind to you

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
I was wondering the same thing. The answer is: Men always try to mog each other, even subhumans try to mog whoever they can. It's a dog-eat-dog world. Mog or be mogged. Brotherhood = Big fucking lie.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 3323, Uglybrazilian and 7 others
No one is kind to me

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 5145 and 5 others
View attachment 869065View attachment 869067View attachment 869068View attachment 869069
SLIT YOUR SMALL PATHETIC WRIST, YOU PENCIL-NECKED, TINY-SKULLED, BUG-EYED, SKINNYFAT HIGH INHIB AUTISTIC PERMAVIRGIN LARPER. YOU ARE MY SUBMISSIVE PISSWEAK BITCH. I WILL TORMENT YOU UNTIL YOU SLIT YOUR THROAT. YOU SELF HATING INSECURE SMALL SKULLED FRAIL BONELESS CUCK.

I WILL BULLY YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE YOU DELUSIONAL LOW IQ HIGH INHIB LOW T SUBHUMAN . I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU, YOU absolute and utter bitch low T soy-inhaling son of an whore. I CANT WAIT TO RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER AND GIRLFRIEND, YOU DEPRESSED HOMOSEXUAL VIRGIN. I WOULD BULLY YOU AND CRACK YOUR INFERIOR HEAD OPEN EFFORTLESS YOU DELUSIONAL UGLY SUBMISSIVE DOG you
will REGRET CHALLENGING ME when I set your neighbourhood on fire, YOU HIGH INHIB SLAVE. A LOW INHIB NARCISSISTIC BADBOY LIKE ME WOULD RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER, BROTHER, YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH HIS LARGE ALPHA COCK, YOU SUBMISSIVE HIGH INHIB BITCH..

View attachment 869074View attachment 869074View attachment 869074View attachment 869074

YOUR FRAME IS BUILT LIKE A TWIG, I would easily tear and rip YOU to pieces and step over YOUR quivering defeated body to rape YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER, while YOU begs me to stop. Then I would finish your subhuman skull off with a curbstomp.
YOU WILL BE begging for mercy due to my abuse. I am your superior, you little slave that got raped, genocided and conquered by my ferocious ancestors (alpha high T strong robust low inhib aggressive hungry men)YOU HAVENT DONE SHIT YOU SMALL SUBMISSIVE INFERIOR CUCK
I get validation when people hate me. I am indeed a narcissistic badboy psychopath.

View attachment 869070View attachment 869070View attachment 869070View attachment 869070View attachment 869070View attachment 869070
Mclovin was pretty based ngl but did he ever get pussy? Nvm i think he came in the redhead

View attachment 869065View attachment 869067View attachment 869068View attachment 869069

View attachment 869074View attachment 869074View attachment 869074View attachment 869074

View attachment 869070View attachment 869070View attachment 869070View attachment 869070View attachment 869070View attachment 869070
Edgy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted
I dont think its real I think its all just shitposting

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
Because this is PSL

• So Sad
lol arvif suckkk my dick just bruh would say this shit irl too

finally you broke i can see you are low T now, the facade is up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 5145, Baldingman1998 and 3 others

You typed all that hurt for no one to read

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted
Mclovin was pretty based ngl but did he ever get pussy? Nvm i think he came in the redhead
At the end of the movie, he made a plan with the cops that would give him bad boy halo and a status increase, and he would've smashed if those said cops didn't break into the bedroom earlier.

Last edited:
  • +1
At the end of the movie, he made a plan with the cops that would give him bad boy halo and a status increase, and he would've smashed if those said cops didn't break into the bedroom earlier.
Indeed i forgot he became a bad boy low inhib slayer at the End

Love this forum cuz I laugh so much

• +1
You get hated on most for no reason ArvidGustavsson because you're good looking with nordic pheno and the incels hate that.

Don't take it personally.

• +1
Reactions: Siberia_ and Deleted
Why are you surprised? There's some good info on here, but the majority are idiots. Get what you need and get out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
I was wondering the same thing. The answer is: Men always try to mog each other, even subhumans try to mog whoever they can. It's a dog-eat-dog world. Mog or be mogged. Brotherhood = Big fucking lie.
Most men are fighting for scraps, irl is no different normies would throw their male friends under the bus for a wiff of Chads leftovers

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Looks234, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Screenshot 20201213 204622

Then 30 mins later

Screenshot 20201213 204608  01

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
Anything mean I post is just for memes and laughs lol

I'm under the impression no one here is actually an asshole just to be an asshole

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 5145, Looks234 and 4 others
PSL needs to be toxic, otherwise people start to sugargoat when giving rates/looksmaxxing tips.

it is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Hightwolf, Deleted member 11053 and 2 others
Anything mean I post is just for memes and laughs lol

I'm under the impression no one here is actually an asshole just to be an asshole
One has to keep smiling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Ironic coming from you jfl

Also @LondonVillie I'm nice to you why u lying?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted
Most men are fighting for scraps, irl is no different normies would throw their male friends under the bus for a wiff of Chads leftovers

It never used to be like that actually.

Men have become like women now. They used to have each others' backs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Copeful, Deleted member 10679 and 1 other person

Now they have a knife ready to plunge into their backs.

True man
Ever been in a normie circle and a girl comes around?
Ruins the entire dynamic, guys backstab each other to get a “one up” total foid behaviour

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted and Deleted member 6908
I will stop being mean bhai pitt

• +1
True man
Ruins the entire dynamic, guys backstab each other to get a “one up” total foid behaviour

Ego takes precedent. Social media has changed the fabric of society.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10679
True man
nahh guys ik aren't like that but they're my close friends, people I don't know as well do try "one up" each other meanwhile the girl being fought over is eye fucking chad in the corner

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah ppl here net to put others down to feel better about them.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted
Bro you're an Aryan Chad, but don't be a bitch and cry because people say mean things

You need to be an actual NORDIC CHAD and get ready for war against the Jew World Order, every white man is my brother and every white woman is my sister its us vs the Jews

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
nahh guys ik aren't like that but they're my close friends, people I don't know as well do try "one up" each other meanwhile the girl being fought over is eye fucking chad in the corner

If someone feels the need to one up you, do not associate with them. Oneupmanship is vicious insecurity, neither banter nor friendly competition. Big red flag. One of your crew should be in your corner, talking you up, not seeking to steal the lime light.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10679

Users who are viewing this thread

Back